Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WORST ANIME COUPLES EVER!? - Minitokyo

WORST ANIME COUPLES EVER!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Euphemia and Nina from Code Geass

TOUYA X YUKITO de card captor sakura xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Quote by yuullenTOUYA X YUKITO de card captor sakura xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yuck! yeah, really, it's... urgh!

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno (Naruto : Because i hate Suckura very much!)
Kazune Kujo and Karin Hanazono (Kamichama Karin : I Hate Karin,what so special about her?)
Tomoya Okazaki and Nagisa Furukawa (Nagisa annoys me, a little, though)

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

Quote by shimathekatMakoto from School Days, and ANY girl. I'm absolutely serious.

I have to agree with you, alittle. BUT in the end, he truly did want to change.

Spoiler (show)

Then STUPID, STUPID Sekai killed him! T_T

merged: 11-17-2010 ~ 06:08pm
Asa Shigure AND Rin Tsuchimi! (Shuffle!)

I SHOULD BE WITH ASA! T_T

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Quote by shimathekatMakoto from School Days, and ANY girl. I'm absolutely serious.

Agreed, granted Makoto didn't deserve to die in that manner but he was in no way shape or form deserving of a loving relationship until he got his act together >.>

For everything else, most shonen canon couples suck since they feel so 2-D.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Picolo and Naruto sexy ninjitsu.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

sasuke-karin... poor karin T.T

merged: 11-18-2010 ~ 04:30pm

Quote by Leyna0412Picolo and Naruto sexy ninjitsu.

ha ha ha... agree...

why don't Mr.Satan x Naruto sexy ninjutsu? XD

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

sakura and sasuke....

Naruto and hinata of course
Sakura and Sasuke too

ichigo & orihime

Anything with Orihime.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Honestly, I think my least favorite pairing would have to be the main pairings in Vampire Knight. I don't like any of Yuuki's potential love interests. Very one-dimensional relationships. And I'm not too fond of Ichi/Rukia, but I don't hate it either. Romance doesn't seem to be prevalent in the series, anyhow. I must also mention the pairing of Roy from FMA with anyone but Riza -- it has nothing to do with not /liking/ other pairs, but, geez, they were just written for one another. I hate to see that disturbed.

turtLesdOntfLy

turtLesdOntfLy

Happyness

Tsuna/Kyoko :| (just don't fit.....like really............ i don't get them...)
Ichigo/Orihime & Ichigo/Rukia :/ (He's too cool for brats xD)
Light/Misa :\
Sasuke/Sakura & Sasuke/Ino :< (Hot guy deserves a great girl, not annoying fangirls who drool over the guy since they were kids O.o)

i think naruto and sakura, though theyre not together yet id rather her be with sasuke lol

TreexPlant, lol.

edwinkingform

edwinkingform

Ace Pilot

Sakura x Sasuke

Signature Image

of course ichigo and orihime ...

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Sasuke/Sakura (Naruto): seriously...just....doesn't make sense.

Tenma/Harima (School Rumble): I'd say about half way through season one, you just want Harima to wake up and get a clue about what's going on. XD

Vegeta/Bulma (DBZ): Again doesn't make sense to me at all.....umm, the fact that he's a sociopathic mass murderer doesn't turn her off even just a tad? No!? lol.

Yakumo/Hinai (School Rumble): Gross......ugh......kill it with fire.

Yoshida/Yuji (Shakugan No Shana): *shrug* I honestly think Yoshida serves absolutely no purpose other to make some romantic tension in what would otherwise be an open and shut case of love between two characters.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

Near (from death note) / ANYTHING!
I hate this little punk because of his lack of personality... I hope he die alone :p!

Ichigo x Orihime
Lelounch x C.C

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Quote by Legionary
Vegeta/Bulma (DBZ): Again doesn't make sense to me at all.....umm, the fact that he's a sociopathic mass murderer doesn't turn her off even just a tad? No!? lol.

Yoshida/Yuji (Shakugan No Shana): *shrug* I honestly think Yoshida serves absolutely no purpose other to make some romantic tension in what would otherwise be an open and shut case of love between two characters.

i agree completely :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Ichigo and Orihime

Anyone with Orihime, lol.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.