Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WORST ANIME COUPLES EVER!? - Minitokyo

WORST ANIME COUPLES EVER!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Tamahome x Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi)

I'm sorry... but they annoy the crap out of me.
Seriously.
PLUS! They're worse in English (which is how I originally saw the series back in the day)!
Tamahome! Miaka! Tamahome! Miaka!
Back and forth and back and forth and ARRRRAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!

Hinata x Gaara
Inu yasha x Kikyo

Bleach: ichigo x orihime.Orihime is too much for him imo,he didn't deserve a girl who he can't understand.And if you re-read HM arc you can understand how lonely it is,when nobody can't understand your feelings(and i don't mean the "love feelings")
School Days: makoto x every girl like many said.
Gintama: gintoki x tae or hijikata x tae.I don't even get why people pairing them together.

~One Piece~Bleach~Fairy Tail~Gintama~And many others!!!

Ichigo & Orihime

ichigo x orihime

Sakura x Sasuke, Karin x Sasuke

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

Any couple from Hakuouki are trash. That anime alone is worthless enough but its worthless couple even made it worse.

So do yuri, yaoi and incest counted?

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

lelouch x karen
u_u

SUMOMO AND TSUBAKI
from nanatsuiro drops

SakuraxNaruto
NinaxEuphemia(Code Geass, Nina wanted that...and it

naruto x sasuke... uhh

Clannad: Tomoya Okazaki and Nagisa Furukawa
lovely complex risa and otani

Naruto and Sakura she is just too damned whiney ! She should just go be with Ino and leave poor Sasuke and Naruto alone

Winner by far is Ichihime, hahahaha

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

TsunaxKyoko

Quote by Chise84Well, I don't think that bleach and Code Geass count because non of them date each other they stayed in the level "I love you but I'm too shy/dum to tell you".

For me it's Taiga & Ryuuji from Toradora!,

Spoiler (show)

I can't believe that they end up with each other just like that. Without even a kiss they decided to run away and get married.

very well said. hate the pair as well
how come ryuuji suddenly liked taiga for no reason
no offense to the ryuujixtaiga fans

Ichigo and Orihime THE WORST and InuYasha and Kikyo

IchigoxOrihime. Hate'em....

famiena

famiena

fangirl of nakajima yuto :)

For me;

Athrun x Meer (GSD); Meer is ridiculously pathetic! I'm glad she died :P
Ichigo x Orihime; for some reason, they aren't compatible

I'm not sure =/ , I guess there all fine to me
XDD . .

Bayonetta

Bayonetta

Sex is deadly.

Ichigo and Orihime. X_x

Orihime's useless and needs to be violently killed. D:<

Quote by BayonettaIchigo and Orihime. X_x

Orihime's useless and needs to be violently killed. D:<

HELL YEAH! I agree! :D "ICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO"...GOD SHUT UP!

Ichigo x Orihime =A=

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Dude, no offense, but those are not couples. ^_^;
Errrrr, *is not bleach fan, has no idea* man, I drive bad couples out of my mind, I have no idea.
Erm, I hated pairings in Shakugan no Shana though, worse than in VK. So - I vote for ShanaXAnyone in SnS! Because nearly everyone in SnS needs a good grounding in maturity, pairings are like watching kids play adults -- I can't stand it. lol

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.