Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What health problems do you have? - Minitokyo

What health problems do you have?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Hello dear reader! :3

In this rude world everyone's got a health problem...Some are more serious and some are less serious

I got psyche problems... Stress ruined my stomach,now when i encounter stress i have a feeling that i'm gonna puke,etc.
Now i have it under control,got psychological help,and medicine ^.^

What problems do you have?
Oh and Darthas be serious bout this >:|
xD ^.^

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

poor eye sight. that all i think i got for now =.=

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

stress...Stress...STRESS!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

poor eye sight and an illness called "Helicobacter" v.v

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

It would take me at least three days to write down everything and I think most of those illnesses are something I'm just telling myself I have it.
But there are some I have for sure.
These are the easiest to write down: myopia, allegies, insomnia, stomach aches from stress, and weak anemia.

And I think there are also panic attacks. For example I got one when I was imagining I had exams for driving licence and I had to drive and I started to hyperventilate in my imagination! I decided I'd rather not drive a car - ever. Or I'll panic and crash for sure.

scanlation & translation group: http://heartcrusadescans.wordpress.com/

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

im sorry to here all of you having such ailments

as for me i have a disorder known as PTSD other wise known as Post Tramatic Stress Disorder

this intails short term memory loss, short temper, extreem mood swings, etc.

i also have anemia (lack of hemaglobin in the blood)

and im also a Diabetic

other then that its arthritice from previous ingeries comming back to hont me T^T but i have medication to deal with these ailments and keep me in a normal state ratherthen going nuts over minor things ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I have a Ulcer......That's all..

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

I have hyper music's beats in my blood's stream XD

mmmmmmmm a birth-mark

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by merynokoWhat problems do you have?
Oh and Darthas be serious bout this >:|
xD ^.^

Knived before I even typed anything...what?
Kso I got a bunch of unique things, that only exist in fairy tales. Okay so go type a list of insults to use on me after readin' this lol

I got:
Kindophobia (Can't be nice, s'all in my genes.)
Ragetitis (Rage too often both irl and on the net, but it's less excessive on the net.)
Microbiophobia (Don't like amoeba, that's why I stay away from my neighbour.)
Gynophobia (Yes, I'm terrified of women, turning handbags and clothes hangers into weapons)
Phobophobia (Scared of even having a phobia)
and Ornitophobia. (Don't like birds, that 12 year old across the street has a noisy ass parrot. By the way, Yuni is a bird too, so I'm avoidin' her.)

I'd type somethin' like fear of fat people but..y'know.. being on the red list n'all.

Nohatelol

Inb4getserious

10hates.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

one eye can see perfectly while the other is really messed up. i have really bad allergies when i get a cold i have a temp and am out for a week or so.

Everyone's got some problems :3 And as i see i'm not the only one with stomach aches from stress :/
I forgot to write my huge list of allergies...
I have the so called "Elevator effect" many times and thats just annoying...
Don't forget people 90% of sicknesses are on a psychological base...
I have some phobias too...Arachnophobia(but not too serious) A small bit of Claustrophobia,and some others too...
And i have Glasses too... But my eye sight is still pretty good
Life really kicks everyones butt,with some sickness... I hope we can discover here some more...
And for the ones who have a psychological one,Go to a psychologist it really really helps,it helped me too,the first time for 2years...Now its back >.>
But it still is a good feeling to talk to a psychologist,you get a feeling that he/she really understands you...And i'm sorry for people in countries in which they have to pay for it... Here in Slovakia its free ^^" Don't punch me now.. xD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as of right now I don't have any external health problems, I took care of those with a extreme life style change. but as for the worse of it all, comes mental. I see docs for it and the likes but not every day is a good day I'm afraid. some of the labels that docs have given me are DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), schizoeffective, adhd, short attention span and so forth. I've had a bad traumatic childhood which triggered all of these things to appear later in life. due to traumatic childhood my left eye is cat like and it's shifted as such so I guess that would be physical :P for the rest of me I'm pretty much healthy and haven't been sick in years now due to the proper life style change that I did :)

p.s. I am clinically insane by some guidelines, normal by others, and borderline by a third, your choice to judge me as you wish, just keep it to yourself, gotta be nice and kind, it takes more energy to hate and fear the unknown than to embrace or accept it :)

p.p.s. I just remembered something, I do have an external health problem I got arthritis in my a1c joint of my left shoulder, docs seem to think it's from all the writing and being left handed to have triggered it, luckily I was spared having it as a kid.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I laugh when I'm annoyed. I maintain a straight face while laughing too.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

looker

looker

living of experiences

Quote by swrtI have hyper music's beats in my blood's stream XD

mmmmmmmm a birth-mark

everyone has one xD i do have too, two of them

i have no serious problems fortunatly... well, maybe some bronchitis but that's nothing compared to some people's deseases here

i am allergic to dust and polen

i think i have no mental problems

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hmmm, physical problems... I have bad eyesight, and some problems with my liver, that's all.

Mental problems: Stress, and insomnia, but I think everybody has mental problems, so I don't see a problem there... :)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

.::The Third Eve::.

I can't move my pelvis, I have ADD, ADHD, Bipolar disorder, and a tinsy tiny bit of aspergers syndrome.

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)
Head of the .::?????::. ~Akuma No Teikoku~ Family

i gots hyper active issues...easy 2 tell XD...nd sumtimes i have no sense of temperature nd dehydrate... A LOT!

Signature

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

well...lets list
Bipolar
Milk & cocoa allergy
one eye cant see color

and thats a about it :P

Signature

Three of the few health problems I have really make me concerned: A bit of astigmatism (I need my sight to work), a skyhigh blood pressure (no comments) and stress (the big red button that triggers the catastrophe).

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

ritsukakun1

ritsukakun1

Right here Right now Never again

Mmmm i've got poor eyesight, like a stab in my right lung when i try to run, small migraine and a history of constipation.

Oh yeah, and the FU Syndrome. It's the kind of syndrome that makes me lose the game every minute or so, also highly contagious.

Forget the past. Live the present. Dream the future.

looker

looker

living of experiences

Quote by Anatnemone eye cant see color

if it wasn't a disease i'd say it might be cool... but it isn't :/

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Not seeing color is like having a pie with nothing inside.
It ain't cool at all yo'

10pies.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I have a small case of asthma. My lungs are really sensitive :(

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

Usually, nothing....
Bu rightr now, I'm flu e_e

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.