Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any hobbies you picked up because of anime? - Minitokyo

Any hobbies you picked up because of anime?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

I actually have 2 hobbies that I picked up from watching anime. I started learning to play Go after reading/watching Hikaru no Go and I also started to play tennis after reaching/watching Prince of Tennis. How about you all?

ArcSaber

ArcSaber

-Kage Tora-

yeah, I play basket after watchhing Slam Dunk
n collecting Pocky's box after watching Please Teacher!

The word 'Impossible' is not in my dictionary

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Hmm I'm very easily influenced by anime. Especially with food, I tend to learn (or at least try) to cook my anime crush's favorite meals lol ^.^;I don't think I've picked up any long term hobbies from Anime though no =(
I already have enough to do though to be honest ^_^ V

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Most likely made me retake my passion swordsmenship & fight Real Drive & Basilk.

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Naruto made me start to try ramen at any place that sells it, haha.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

definitely sewing, I'm a cosplayer :'D

meh sig banners are overrated

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

I started playing eroge after I started watching anime. XDD

LMAO chess...it's not really a hobby but I learned how to play it cuz I was watching Naruto. Shikamaru and Asuma's chess playing...hehehe

Collecting Figures

Drawing. :P

quite a lot like drawing, collecting stuffs, learn violin (seriously.. I go learn violin after watching La corda D'oro), interest in kendo and archery and baseball... i even interested in studying Chemistry because of FMA..... xDD

Collecting militar nah hunter knifes

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

No, i don't have hobbies I picked up from anime or manga I play tennis not because Tenipuri but because I like it (I play tennis since I was a little girl)

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

well my very main nowdays hobby Drawing !

?

playing chess maybe

Collecting anime box sets is probably one. It also helped bring back my interest in drawing fanart.

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

Collecting DVD box sets and manga volumes of the anime i watched XD

Signature

I drew before I knew Anime ^^

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

wat else , drawing...ofcoz, not much cause i get influence by anime recently only. So i am considered new to these stuff, anyone is a cosplayer here? i hope i can know some.

The Anime Naruto (RAMEN RULES!)

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Tea. When I was a child I hate any kind of "flavoured-water" and now... I cannot live without tea!

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

i took some tea ceremony classes and i am learning japanese :)) :X

Going to cosfest!

Well, I've picked up a few things because of my otaku lifestyle, like an immense enjoyment of Pocky and sushi, though I haven't picked up any hobbies from anime directly. Though I did learn how to use chopsticks from Azumanga Daioh.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.