Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Removal of credits and achievements - Minitokyo

Removal of credits and achievements

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 302 total items

axzie

axzie

Anime no Chikara

Realllllyyyyy? Thank's a lot, I have a lot to downloads. Arigatou..................

Thank you! really appreciate it(:

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

bye bye 11.5k credits hello new achievements to working and obtain them. I can't wait to see how things go, keep some people on their toes for sure :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gorzius

Gorzius

Cube

I was about to reach 1000 credits... http://shegeeks.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/smiley-angry-256x2563.png

If life deals you a bad hand... CHEAT!

Interesting. Never really paid much attention to my credits since...well...never really knew what to do with them besides download images, lol.

Now it's the Minitokyo Trophy System! lol

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

Yeah for Free Downloads & I think the "points system thingy" is interesting! (^_^)

Signature

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

no wonder i'm curious that how come my credits have been lost^^i see~~it's sound great!^^

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I am a big fan of the changes! Though I almost freaked out because I thought it was a late April Fool's day joke and that it wasn't true. Now hopefully morepeople participating will be ones who genuinely want to participate and not just be able to download. And the achievement system sounds fun! Yay! :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

aIshiRoi

aIshiRoi

lurking and stalking :D

I also agree that this is much better than the credit system.
The Achievements indicated is very interesting and will help each member.
Also an additional goals to all wallers like myself. =) although some achievement could provoke creating multiple accounts and spamming.
But i guess its really up to the members if they will follow it with honesty.

Many thanks for the hard work to MT Staff! For making MT a lot more interesting. Great Job! =]

I like the credit system it forces everyone to participate =(

Be pleasant and fun is the best way to spend time

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Awwwn, loved it! *O*
Credits was boring, achievements is much more funny! Kyaah, I'm happy! :D
Great idea, minna! ?

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

Thanks for the news, this is well appreciated. :]

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

No longer do I have to worry about over-downloading any longer!
And just when I thought the top-right hand corner of the bar was missing something XD

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I want to notify everyone that is upset about losing their credits, I believe that it was simply for the best overall.

I'm not sure if most of the community knows, but as a moderator we have to deal with a lot of spam. There is always something on a hourly basis that has to be dealt with and while we do not mind, it also affects the community as a whole. By doing this, we eliminate the need for people to do such silly things and also make the site more enjoyable for everyone else.

Also, I want you to bear in mind that what I've learned in my time here is that if people want to be active and participate to earn credits to download, they will. If they do not want to, they won't. There is hardly ever a situation that truly changes the result of those two, so that's why we built off of the former so we could continue to encourage activity. Dare I say that by putting in the achievement system and eliminating credits, we've actually expanded the participation to beyond the forums and galleries. This gives groups a new focus as well as reviews, two sections that are severely neglected.

Signature Image

evelaya

evelaya

your cute friend

sounds fun ^-^

Signature

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

O: it's pretty cool xD
lol does the achievements do anything special though?

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

So basically, we change from gold digger to collector. I've never gotten much what credits do anyway but it's nice to see change once in a while.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

I'm doing what I can to bolster the review section :X
I can't say that all of them are good but i hope their up to quality.
I can't think of anything to review for Anime right now so you guys won't mind games and VIsual Novel reviews , right? XD

Anyways , just a suggestion ( Which I already made in the Anti-Spam Group... but no matter ) , I think it's probably nice if we host an event once in a while with an exclusive achievement for the partaking in such events.
Or perhaps we should establish a new system which allows members to post news and information on Anime and similar franchises.
Well , I can't think of anything that sounds reasonable as of now , but maybe we can make do with these? :P

wow, i'm so happy because I dont have much credit before since i dont have a scanner at home

Anh

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

This is nice!
I had over 1500 Credits and was feeling bad about not using them...
Btw, what about an Achievement about helping ppl around MT, such as making Help Threads or useful reports?

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i have two questions what does the points amount meen and how many do you need for the things there for

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

The points total means absolutely nothing. It's just a quick way you can compare with your friends. The points are not needed for anything at this time. Perhaps in the future we may implement some kind of unlocking feature that requires points, but for now just enjoy participating for participation's sake. ^_^

Signature Image

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Love the new system! Changes is always welcome & I don't mind about the removal of credit systems, too.

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

oh i see ^-^ its at the moment a feature pending sort of thing i get it now hehe thanks firefly ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 302 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.