Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you treat anyone else because they're different - Minitokyo

do you treat anyone else because they're different

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

these days there is so much raceisem, sexisem, etc. its horrible no one can look at someone of a different race, gender, with a disability or deformitiy, etc. without knowing at least one nasty comment to say i wonder if you seen someone different like for example someone who is a mix of different races what would you think of them do you treate them the same as anyone els or do you look down on them for their differences

examples of things you may see

albinistic people (albinos)

people of mixed races (ex. african amarican and other race, japanese and other race, etc.)

people who have a different way of speaking (a lisp, accent, impediment,etc)

people who have features different them you

there is so many one very commen that ive herd alot is about people with blond hair, or people that are black, and people that are from the oreant (japan, china, koria, the phillipenes, etc) and so on

tell what you think of others do you look down on thoes who are different or do you treet them the same and what do you think of inter raceal marrages is this a good thing or a bad thing

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

it's tough to said but I guess it depend on the situation. racial marriage can be view in all sort of way.

evelluchia

evelluchia

you do have a point

??????
Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

well... for me , so far im never look down on others *as far i can remember* . it doesnt bother me what people do as long they dont looking for trouble to me and if they did i wil take revange cuz it taste sweet... *evil lough* hahaha XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

thats interisting it seems like your actually very kind harted ^-^

??????
Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

No, because I have my own problems and have been treated badly because of it. So I know how bad it can feel and I wouldn't want anyone else to have those feelings.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Quote by evelluchiathats interisting it seems like your actually very kind harted ^-^

no no no... im not kind person Lucia , it just im to lazy to bother with it . . . hehe ;P

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

As long as they respect me, I'm nice to everyone.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm actually use to being looked down upon, judged because of differences but that doesn't stop me, I pretty much treat people the way that I wish to be treated, with respect. those that are mean to me I'm twice as nice to them. yes bad comments do hurt, they don't ever go away, but once you've figured out how to turn negative into positive within your own mind, you start to laugh at those that wish to put you down due to this reason or that. be happy that you're different and from a different mold, I am. I so don't want to be like everyone else anyways, that sounds so boring.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

We should see each other as people.. unfortunately, our eyes cannot see past color.

As for me.. I'm cool with everyone.. but what do you think of interracial marriages?

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

evelluchia

evelluchia

wow i think i found some genuin nice people

your a nice person dox face it ^-^

??????
Signature

evelsubaru

evelsubaru

the anime addict

i think its meen to be like that to someone just because there different i like anyone who is nice ^-^

Signature

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

It's stupid to care about these things. Death is equal to everyone.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

LOL, nice word there Moon. For me i am the one looking down on myself, do u think i should go for a counseling? i always look high at people who are better than me in any specs. For those who are weaker than me i just kinda feel pity for them. Sometimes i feel that myself is the world suckest person, Haih...now i start to think i am the worst. Other people are always better than me...i am jus not good enough.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

People tend to forget that we are ALL different from each other; the perfect example is our fingerprints - we all have our own, unique ones. We all are unique and different from each other but at the same time we are all the same, we are all humans and we all bleed the same, despite our views, religion, nationality or 'differences'. It bugs me that today it's expected from us all to be the same, think the same, feel the same or look the same; that 'different' has turned into 'potentially dangerous' or 'something to get rid of/destroy/change'. People often tell me I'm different or even eccentric, but really - I'm just being myself and as long as I'm not intentionally hurting someone, why shouldn't I be who I am?

So, yeah, I don't treat 'different' people differently; I try to respect everyone and everything (emphasis on 'try' because to be honest, it's not easy sometimes and I still battle with the prospect of 'people who just don't deserve it for things they've done/said') and just try to get to know them and accept them for who they are. :3

Signature

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

so u hate hetalia...lol

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

The more homogeneous a nation the more likely the population will be of less tolerable of anyone outside the norm. Frankly I treat anyone I don't know with equal dosages of apathy until proven otherwise.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Stigma13

Stigma13

N.e:aR

Well i think that this difference between people r what make us unique, imagine that we were equal something like machines, thinking by the same way, noooo that's will be so bored, and no one is perfect, the racism and the other things like this r a stupid way of think

merged: 04-07-2011 ~ 04:07pm
And of course I don't like beign mean the people who r different, In fact i like the people who r different, i like to be kind whit everyone

"Sommes-nous les jouets du destin
souviens-toi des moments divins
planant,

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

Good topic, I remember I used to watch an American shows called ABC "What would you do?" and there are many racial situations they created (black, muslim, gay, etc). It's a good show to watch as it shows how ignorant some people are. Those racists probably think it's good because they have never experienced it themselves. It's never funny to do those things but it's good to see there people who stand up for the bullied.

It doesn't matter what race we are, we're all red inside.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

Well i don't have problems with it, i meet a lot albinos that are really cool, here in Brazil have mixed races in all places, i have a sister that have a different way of speaking...
Where i live i have contact with these kind of persons every time, here is something really normal XD then i don't have problems with it. I'm the same with all persons XD

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

When you point your finger at someone else you have three pointing back at you.

WE are all part of the "HUMAN CONDITION"...Embrace the Abstract.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

tsukoyomi92

tsukoyomi92

Shiroi kokoro

personaly the thing i treat people with is respect, for me every person is different even among the same race or i should say every person is special and unique, i don't judge people before knowing theme even if sometimes i am the one who is prejudged but i don't really care what they think of me as long as i am satisfied with my actualself i won't blame theme for their prejudgement, besides if i don't accept theme for who they are they won't do the same for me and maybe they will realize that they were following the wrong path.
it doesn't matter how we look or where we are from, we all have the same warmth in our hearts

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

^
^
^
Agreed~
I believe everything has its beauty..
And different as a "word" means "different" at least for me..
Not as better or worse or ugly or beautiful ++++......
As a mixed ("Beast" O_o') myself I have felt racism
but hey thats a way of how you can learn how to respect.. ;)
Anyways...
Thats a good thread Lucia-sama~ ^.^

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hmmm, personally, I don't have a reason to hate others, I hate bad people tho... it's true that we have visible or invisible differences, but, we are humans, right? all of us have a soul (at least I believe in that...), and all of us will share the same destiny, because we are dying... So, I think there's no time to hate others for some insignificant differences, that's a big waste of time, there are better things to do with our short time...

Quote by MoonSpikeIt's stupid to care about these things. Death is equal to everyone.

lol you read my mind, MoonSpike x)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.