Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What grinds YOUR gears? - Minitokyo

What grinds YOUR gears?

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I find a quick exploring of the site and all questions will be answered, so many gears are grinding today all because of something I can take care of but is still frustrated over it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

when you hear that old saying, "you can't put a price on life"

...and then you hear about someone with a life-threatening problem(illness, injury, etc.) that needs money for their operation and no one wants to help. it's like the doctors are saying, "your life means nothing to us, pay, or die."

sad. some great world we live in...*facepalm*

Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

^ *Sigh*

Computer problems ! *Pulls Hair Out*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

weeks where posts aren't bumped so I can spam in them. why do they go so neglected? why I ask you ! why !?!

oh and people that do guilt trips to get what they want, it's stopped working and now it ticks me off. I'm so sick and tired of being used so much

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

when you got a big day planned, so you check the weather channel and it says it's gonna be sunny, just to walk out the door and bam...

instant rain.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

fear the 10% and chance of rain ! but I haven't ever cursed the rain, now what annoys me is the days, possibly weeks, of sunny weather and we get no rain ! or even worse people around me get the rain and I happen to fall into the percentage that gets none !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

when you see a movie trailer and it says "movie of the year!" and all that crap...

then you realize it's only January. there's still 11 months worth of movies. makes you wonder who's the idiot that said it.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I know right ! and then, worse, when you go to see it you want to demand your money back because it totally sucked and failed worse than your first attempt at making a cheese sandwich !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Very Hard Game bosses even in a Normal mode. Nuff said.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

what about those moments where you're stuck on the same level for ages, and then have to go look at a cheat and come to find out it's actually because you couldn't find the right exit method >.< why must some games be played in such dark settings !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Wow lol Oh ya That moment where someone asks for a portion of food. Instead of getting the amount they said, they get a big bite instead. Makes no sense.

Doing a fellow employees work and they still get paid for it while all the while they act smug.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

for 2 bucks you can get delivery of burger king in some areas. wth ! seriously, really, why does this scream obesity rates rising and other factors? what is wrong with this picture. thumbs down, really, this grinds my gears like something fierce !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Great games come out & YOU'RE FLAT BROKE. THE ULTIMATE GEAR GRINDER FOR GAMERS!?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there's always the option to buy used, I haven't bought new in quite some time, strange like that. but what bothers me is when your little character won't jump and/or climb on the ledge as he should or keeps falling off. really ! get...up...there ! *shakes the fire out the controls in frustration*

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Wow really? Dang You run out of your favorite soda(s) so quickly cuz u can't control yourself. DARN THESE THIRSTY URGES!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I know the feeling, if water would taste better and not so bland that would save me on drinking my other beverages in my house !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Lol U know there's this new thing that's suppose to use water to make soda.

A show you want to watch comes on the same time another one comes that u want to watch too & you don't know if one of them would reappear after one of them.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't drink fizzy soda :P and I record things on my satellite dvr thingie but what ticks me off is, I want to record two things at once and I HAVE to watch one and record the other or turn off the tv/do something else... what's the point of recording two things at once if you got to watch one !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Lol Wow & to answer ur other post, I know the used choice, but didn't even have money for some of them. Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction been out least for 4 years & STILL NEVER OWNED IT. even before my PS3 was burned down.

Don't have money to get your favorite foods.

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

being unemployed and having to donate plasma for money. better than nothing, i guess.

Signature Image

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Ouch :/ You one brave guy Ill give u that.

Internet connection somehow gets interrupted while u playing, watching or downloading something cool.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that annoying moment when you get your 11th time pawned laptop from the pawn shop and you get it home and it reeks of smoke and then it gets worse ! you have the adventure of updating it, scanning it and destroying all threats ! not to mention fixing deleted files. moral: use the uninstall don't just delete the file >.< that doesn't make it go away !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

O_O; The heck?

You somehow lose your favorite games overtime, just seems like they disappeared somehow...

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.