Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help me! error on the database - Minitokyo

help me! error on the database

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

This is the second time this happen to me and for some reason this problem occur when I submit a wallpaper/indyart. Can some one please help me with this issue and also let me know what is the cause of it so that I could know for future reference. Thanks

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Have you tried using a different browser to upload?

Also, and perhaps, it has something to do with your broken userpage...there might be something wrong with your coding.

Edit: ok, this is not the first you have had issues with your userpage, you are definitely messing up just a tad too much with the codes .___.' have you tried cleaning out the code?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

I tried both of them and nothing happen it stayed the same

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

Yeah for some eird reson i can't add him or even post on his guestbook.

Signature

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

I clear the code again and nothing hasn't change.

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Greetings Minitokyo staffs. I would like to report errors on database as well. I got notes about errors on database when I write on other members guestbook, my messages still sent but I think I need to report it. Thank you very much and have good day.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I get the "There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report. " error when trying to send PMs. I don't know if the other person receives them or not, though. I use Firefox v13, if that's of any help c:

Also, have been having this issue today too: whenever I try to add tags, the field for adding tags remains in the "pending" state (as in, can't write new tags in it or correct what I wrote); however, the tags show up properly on the images after refreshing the page - it's just the field that's "stuck". The same happens when editing forum posts.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

The "bug announcement" appeared also when I tried to sent a pm o.o

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

i have the same "There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report. " problem
and another problem with notes
I've already made a bug report about my issue ..
So Please visit and answer if you know... http://forum.minitokyo.net/t72396

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

I tried to post in KazablanKa's thread and got a big ol' "The thread you were trying to post in was not found. ".

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I've been getting the same error, however, when I click "back" on my browser and scroll to the top, my comment is there.

(Just tried it out in Fran's GB XD)

Signature Image

animax007

animax007

Bishal Singh

i have the same "There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report. " problem
and another problem with notes
I've already made a bug report about my issue ..

I'll come to save you as much as you want,
I'll make you fall for me as much as you wish.
Signature Image

B-BRabbit

B-BRabbit

The Empress

My friend and I have the same problem sending PMs. It keeps says databases error

Acheronta Movebo

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

by now we've all learned about the database error, do not create new topics at this time ! it will be glitched, stuck at the top of the recent post page and someone else's name on it and not your own. wait out the glitch and be patient. just about everything is infected but I assure you purple is working hard to resolve this issue, so until then sit back, spam the sb or just play in what's already posted. and yes, FF is correct, the back button does help gratefully in a lot of places where you see a database error.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

It's 2 days that I have the same problems of everybody when I upload a scan and I don't receive notification or message from group. o__O

motogp

motogp

Snorlax

Same thing happening with me. I can't even make a thread on the "Bug Report" forum. Also, same happens when I reply to someone using the "Quote in Guestbook" option.

Using Mozilla Firefox 13.0.1

Bad--Girl

Bad--Girl

I'm Freagin BAD, Adjust!

I'm having the very same problem :(
Also i'm getting no notifications on getting faves/comments at all :(

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

same with me here
:(

I Can't Leave Comment In Other Member Guestbook, Add Tags on a Image, Adding friend, Quote in Guestbook

what happening here ?
:(

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

To give everyone an update, unfortunately this is turning out to be a larger problem than expected.

Sheqel is doing the best he can to work on the issue outside of MT, but unfortunately this happened at a terrible time as his availability isn't good right now.

We greatly appreciate the understanding and patience, and we understand your frustration as well for we are hindered in doing our job as well.

We hope to bring you great news within the next few days. Until then, we thank you for you continued understanding and cooperation!

Signature Image

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Oh what's going on with MT? D:
I don't get notes about favs and guestbook entries. 2nd and 3rd favs on my latest scan aren't included to the 1st.
Maybe it's only my problem but all of my latest works don't apear on my main page or in the bottom of wall/indy'art pages :(

shirayuki-san

shirayuki-san

Queen Serperior

Me too, I have problems with my guestbook entries, do not tell me the number of favorites and comments. And my scans do not update the number of favorites too. D:

Signature Image"The fifty years a man may live, are but a dream lost in eternity" —Nobunaga Oda

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7168/bbtq.jpg

Spoiler (show)

I'm just joking :p I'm sure that the Big Boss will win against this "bug" at the end! :)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

/sob I can't yell at people to enter which?waller /sob

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Don't know if it's related to the database error, but throwing it out there: one of my wallpapers (this one) shows up in the Indy Art category. At first I thought it was because of the Vector Art tag, but none of my other wallpapers which have that tag do that, it's just that one.

Edit: "problem" solved - thanks for linking me to the new rule, Raffachan :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.