Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep II - Minitokyo

If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep II

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

The earlier thread closed for postin', so I'm openin' it again.

Just say what you'll do if the avatar of the user who posts above you showed up on your doorstep...

Note: The User doesn't show up at your doorstep. The user's 'avatar' does.

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^So this frog is here for the party?

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ so this brah is the gnar DJ?

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ This cool frog is saying something with that hand "four babes are coming" you say?

Signature

U having a party tonight

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ Yes ! come on in, but where are you hiding?

Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ may i have that apple please?

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ hello chokolady but you already have a chewing gum, here just a bite :P

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I was about to re-open the thread but I am glad you reopened it Frogdiver-san! Thank you.

^ Maybe offer a tray of chocolate cookies and some coffee for him to eat.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Thank u uf so sweey

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd give her a slice of 'za, cuz she totally looks like she need some grindage

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Gives him some freshly baked brownies. :)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ everybody is givin' something, *gives apple*

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ gives ya one of the brownies ... wait till ya find out what he put in em

hahah

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I would freak out @.@

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

*Like as if I am sort of the poison master. Maybe too much sugar I believe, Frogdiver-san. >_<

^Gives pretty Pinkya-chan a something cold to drink. ^^

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ those brownies were made to kill diabetic people *bites* but they are still good, thank you goggle guy

Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

can I style your hair ? :p

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd give her some fresh gum... she's been chewin' that other for a mega-long time

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ LOL XD

i would put you inside a glass full of water :p

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ I would poke her eyebrows, those look furry

Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i would give you a haircut

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ I would try to high five her, to see if she reaches my hand

Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i would buy you more apples

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.