Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what mediaplayer do you use? - Minitokyo

what mediaplayer do you use?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I mostly use Windows Media Player or RealOne Player for videos. And I use iTunes for music.

crypthis

confusing reality

winamp

Ecchi-san

Ecchi-san

Hentai Jiji

QuickTime Pro

If you believe everything you read, you better not read.

-6sic6-

-6sic6-

Shinigami

I usually use Windows Media, but it uses too much memory :hmpf: so i'm using foobar now :D

Signature

Mplayer. Plays practically everything, allows you to get straight into a DVD instead of messing around with FBI warnings, ads and menus, and has great seeking with the arrow keys.

Quote by KhalisIt's all about Media Player Classic with the Matroska Full codec pack. Oh ya... now thats pimp. ^_^

I have to agree... I use that for pretty much everything

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I use many different media players....Each one for different codecs or one for music and the other one for movies!

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

Windows media for music, it have the SRS system. Winamp is nice but without SRS.
For DVDs i use Power DVD and for play videos of all formats the best player ever: BSPlayer.

All the people should try it, Bsplayer is the fast ever.

weebee

weebee

mish-mash masta

media player classic for movies and media player 9 for music:)
i also have bs player and vlc player installed,but i rarely use them

Signature

I use winamp i like cause its easy and compact... I dont like windows media player i think its too complicated >_>

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

winamp for music...for video files, usually media player classic with the matroska pack, sometimes videoLAN or the core media player

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

I'm now an avid user of VLC player. a friend of mine introduced me too it since I was having problems watching a funny video he gave me. This program works wonders. it has all the codecs I could think of built right into the program. just a simple install. I loves it so.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

iTunes now, used to use WMP a fair bit, that gives me good bass tho, need to configure iTunes to my standards hehe

i use Real Player when watching anime as i watch that on tv as i can connect the computer to the TV and thats resizable to any size basically so i can watch it full screen as such without having subs cut off

Signature Image

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

media player 6.4 all the way

A real friend stabs you in the front

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

media player classic is so sweet

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

I use WMP for music and for films BS player or Core Media Player.

\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Dirty

Dirty

too many steps ahead.

I started off with Media Player Classic + K-Lite Mega Codec Pack and then I got a clue.

All hail cccp, the end of all other packs. It plays all my anime smoother and is even smaller.

http://www.kickassanime.org/wiki/index.php?title=Compack

Attempting to escape the matrix...

Signature

Windows Media Player with separate codec packs. I also have VLC Media Player. It's pretty good and virtually play anything.

I use Winamp with the 'Classic' skin... It gets rid of all those stupid visualizations and junk... I want to listen to music, not watch pretty graphics....

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

I used to watch with Windows Media Player, then I switched to BS Player. It's kind of like Winamp. I like it since it's pretty simple and works with nearly all the usual codecs.

QuickTime as always. Can't find anything better.

I use winamp. It's easier IMO. Too many codecs too download for Windows Media Player. And theres alot better skins to match my desktop

i switch players,
i use windows media for music mostly
realplayer and divx for anime/movies

I use winamp for everything, cause for vids i have ffdshow which is omostly all the codecs so my winamp works fine.

Signature

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.