Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did you come up with your ScreenName? - Minitokyo

How did you come up with your ScreenName?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

How didi you think up yalls screenname? I have 2. i prefer CyberWolf. I was looking at a SeaWolf article in popular mechanics, an thouht, "Huh a sub is a wolf in the sea... So them im a wold on computers... CyberWolf!" Unfortunalty it such a common name i usually just go with my first and last name..... lol

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Well, i was always into Norse Mythology (Odin, Thor, Loki... etc), but i loved dragons too... I wanted a name mythical, so i compromised and found the best sounding dragon's name in Norse Myth. XD That'd be Fafnir. Been using that name for over 2 years now on the web.

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

Peril is just something I thought up. I wanted a nick beginning with 'p' and peril stuck from somewhere. The 'teh' is something that stuck from chats. People kept calling me 'teh Perily' XP

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

My nick isn't from Star Trek... If you played Golden Sun, Picard is the name of Piers in japan or something, I think.

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

well, belmikry is actually my first name scrambled ^_^'... i thought it kinda looked cool ^_^

BELMIKRY=KIMBERLY

wheeeee!!! ^_^ XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Hitomi-Yuki

Hitomi-Yuki

Gaming Ninja

I'm a big Dead or Alive fan. I play Hitomi all the time, so uh... Yep, that's where it came from.

Signature

Well, I combined two of my favorite game characters, Donkey Kong (d.k.) and Viewtiful Joe Badass Alastor! It might not be fancy, but hey it works! :)

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

My name is from the turtle in Love Hina, mostly my nickname is TaNa, beacuse many use tama XD, and i've resently begun to use Rabi, from Rabi~en~Rose ^^

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

my domain is http://www.silent-mist.com and I wanted an alias that was similar to my real name [christine]. That's how kiri came up. It means "mist" in japanese. It also means "to cut" but that wasn't my intention -.-; Since "kiri" was taken up, I stuck a "chan" at the end even though I'm pretty against people who refer to themselves "blahblah-chan". Hypocritical me.

NerdyPenguin

NerdyPenguin

Smarter than the average penguin

Quote by tehPerilPeril is just something I thought up. I wanted a nick beginning with
'p' and peril stuck from somewhere. The 'teh' is something that stuck
from chats. People kept calling me 'teh Perily' XP

For some reason I saw your name and was reminded of a scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Quote by Monty PythonLancelot : We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.
Sir Galahad : I don't think I was.
Lancelot : Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.
Sir Galahad : Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
Lancelot : No, it's too perilous.

Anyways, my nick had an easy origin. I'm a nerd (and proud of it), and I'm a Linux user. Since the mascot of Linux is a penguin, NerdyPenguin came to be.

"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
-- Robert Firth

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"Angstbunny" was a term i came across years ago (wont say how many though i dont want to date myself :)) on anime boards for girls who like angtsy characters. Since i tend to like "angsty" characters myself and love bunnygirls i've just stuck with this name over the years even though no one knows what it means anymore.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Thought of something random and wrote it down so that i wouldn't forget it lol. It just seemed appropriate at the time but i haven't found a sutable avatar yet.

I just made this name up out of nowhere. I was going for something that sounded good to me.

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

mine is about final fantasy 8 (duh) and the gunblade is my fav FF weapon so i made myself into the master of my fav weapon

Signature Image

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

My regular screen name for the past year or three has been Hostile or HostileFire. I robbed it off someone I saw around Battle.net when I played Starcraft, sort of. I started playing D2 and Hostile seemed like a pretty nice name so I adopted it to Counter-Strike, as well.

As for Musiq... Musiq Soulchild is a singer and I just thought that alias rocked.

toujin1

toujin1

the sword's blade

toujin - roughly translated to "swords blade" in japanese. toujin also happens to be one of my original characters.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

my screen name comes from another forum i'm on. the first part amt is from Anime & Manga thread i post in. and about the cubus ... i dont know myself why i choose cubus. the "name" appeard years ago in my mind and became my regular forum nick.

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

Piejune

Piejune

She who reads is never alone

PieJune:

Pie: a name my friend added to my real name so it would sound girlish.
June: ahm.... my real name.

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Um.. Well, and first it was CatGirl UreiKawasumi, then I changed it to SummonerLenne..
But that got boring, so I thought up of a name I knew I would like no matter what, so I wouldn't have to keep bugging the admins. ^^: Why I chose for it to be GlassPetal?
Um.. It just sounded pretty. ^-^

Droknar

the Socially Inept

Needed a 'Generic Evil Warlord' name for an RPG I was playing back in Junior High (10+ years ago)

Droknar popped into my head. It works.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

carson was my 'fake' name in kansas, the one I would use for surveys I really did not want to get mail from, and when I moved to cali I learned it was a place, so I made it my email, and then when I got rid of that I made it into a screenname, then it always had a suffix, such as 21 or cal, or something of the sort, and seeing as why I am at college I made it nt which is the way we all refer to New Testement here. So it is a little history and a little biblical, kinda makes a good mix.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I found this really cool random anime pic of a long, aqua haired swordswoman. She looked so cool and I had no idea what she was from (just a generic image, I think) but I wanted to think of a name for her so I could use it as an Av.

I took Akira and made it feminine and fun sounding. Sh-kira (no a, or 'Sha'). This was MANY years ago, (I've long since lost the pic) and WAY before the Latin singer Shakira became the known hit she did... ^_^;;

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Well my username should be obvious. I love Please Teacher! so 'Kei-kun' is from the main character Kei Kusanagi. The suffix '-kun', meaning a fellow male friend at school or as a male younger or the same age as one person.

Hehehe as for mine stealthhawk it just sounded cool and i decided to stick with it so yea :)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.