Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT...no more for me :( - Minitokyo

MT...no more for me :(

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Arrrrrg! Well, i have a big problem now. I can't Access MT from my regular place, this means i'll not be here regulary :sweat: . The only place i connect to internet is from my work. They have a contract with Websense, a company who blocks content from the web. Now they decided to block all anime sites :angry:. $&$%$% (<.<)(^) Websense ......::cough::... sorry... but i'm really mad about this ^_^'

In my mom's house there's a computer with internet access, but it's too slow :sweat: , and i visit her 1 or 2 times a week. And sometimes someone from the family is using it. My chances to come here are damn low :sweat: , but i'll try to keep in touch with you people ^^

SO... If i don't reply fast to your comments, favs and submisions, now you know the reason. I apologize in advance with you guys.

if you want to send me a message or want to contact me, this is my email

rojacol at yahoo dot com

i'll be happy if you do it ^^

Well, have to go
hugs to all, love u people
and take care

i see you later =P

Your friend
Rodrigo

::flying away with the magical boots::

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Well dud, I suggest you save up for a computer or go to the library. Librarys in my area have internet hook ups.

Signature

aww XO ur not going to be hear much...thats so unfair...well i'll sadly miss u :( bye bye

Asahi

Asahi

gone

maiiii that is sad that you didnt have a good internet .. and that you cant come here =/

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

you won't be on that much*cries*thats so not fair hurry find a good computer
take care we'll miss you love you bye :)

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

don´t worrie my friend We will waiting for you. I hope you can fix this problem as soon as possible.
See ya!!!.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Nooooooo!!!!!!!! That so friggin sucks XO !!!1 I hate websense,they are oen fot he most dreaded filter compaines I knwo.When I was in 9th and tenth grade I had to deal with my schools blocking alot of good sites out,but I'm glad it wasn't all like anime and stuff.That is so uncool,I'm sry rojacol.I will miss you alot with everyone else who you know,so I hope we can see you whenever you get a chance on.later z my good friend^uu^V and due get a pc so we can see you soon again

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

andanother

andanother

caged bird

O_O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like Kitten said u don't have to be on so much, jus don't completely be gone forever!!!!

y can't u access MT from ur regular place? huh? HUH?!?!?!

well if u do decide to leave for a long time, i'm gonna miss u a lot hun, even tho i jus met u.... aww man pls don't leave for to long, i noe peeps is gonna miss u!

*huggles to death and cries* thanx for being my friend! and atleast there was a SANE person here at MT (talking bout u and i liking sbsp) hahahahaha lol jk jk

well take care of urself ya hear?
keep it gangsta
v^_^ peace out

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Thats really too bad to hear.....I really enjoy your work Roja and its not gonna be the same without you, do try Kast's advice and if anything else fails...=/ Otherwise I can't really suggest anything else other than saving up for a PC. All we can do is eagerly await your return again.....Do take care of yourself though and enjoy life, know that we'll miss you as well and never forget about ya either Roja! =D

Signature Image

gregii

> d CoNfEwS'D WoNn <

awww boogers... thats gota suck... well, in your free time, you can make walls, then when u get net access, MASS upload! :D well, do gambare, ne?

http://gregii.tz4.com/ <--- please visit and write in tag board :(

oy.. hey that sounds bad.. take care x_x and i agree with Cy. save up for your own pc lol x_X.. but k take care... i hope you'll be ok and all =/.

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Quote by Alphadon´t worrie my friend We will waiting for you. I hope you can fix this problem as soon as possible.
See ya!!!.

Yeah Roja!! we'll be waiting and hoping that you find a nice solution for this prob. I also agree with you d*mn Websense, that's not fair, but.... still we shall sometimes (at least me) send e-mails and stuffs, so until next contact time my friend keep well and happy!! (sounds weird) ^_^' *hugs* So C U laaaaaaaatteeeeerrrr

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Yes you will certainly be missed by me. What are the chances of you getting connected at home ? You must do it if possible. I got a beast at home for a very good price just by doing some very careful shopping. Mind you I can't afford to go online at home myself... well unless they decided to block me here at work. There is also a chance that if I did get connected at home, then I could claim it on tax as it would be a work related expense... Can you do that ?

The websense company sounds like a bunch of perving losers. How disgusting to make your living by being a paid pervert as you pry into peoples activities (The old KGB would be envious of such activities )

Do take care of yourself and don't stay away too long.

Cheers and all the best to you.

kringol

kringol

Einherjar

Damn, in my university they also use websense >_< but we manage to override it using some local socks5 proxy, like Hopster (danger, contains AD) or something like that
Hope to hear from you soon

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

o.O ... you scared me!!! I thought you were leaving for good!!! How could you shock me like this R-chan!!! (you don't mind me calling you R-chan, do you?)... ^^ Don't do that again please... :P
Awwweee, it's a shame... I'll miss so much of your work... TT.TT
At least you're not leaving MT for good... ^_^'
Well, we'll all keep in contact with you by email (remind me to not forget it... =_=')
Don't forget to drop in at MT whenever you have the chance!!! ^^
Hmmm... Euna's lost for words now... ^^
i hope to see you soon... ^^
Well, I'm sure I'll hear from you soon enough.. (if I don't forget to mail you that is)
Well, good luck (for what? I've no idea) and don't forget mt...!! ^^

That's really bad. :( Well, I hope you'll find a new connection soon and don't worry, we'll hold the fort here until you're back. See ya.

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

As I said in you GB, this really sucks -_-
Hope you can use the solution I gave to read the post in your GB, tomorrow I'll try to login from my work, if I can access the forums is almost sure you may too.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i surely will miss u rojacol
come back soon.ok
that websense :angry:
*wanna shoot them all*
*hugs roja back*
*waves hand*
come back ok ^_^
we will take care MT, while u gone

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

We'll miss you whenever you're not here! :( :( Like everyone has said, drop by often, and don't forget us! *big hug and stuffs!*

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

wahhhhhhhhhh .. AnG gonna miss rojacol .. and the way rojacol always picks on AnG xP
lolz .. welll missssssssss u!!!

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by rojacolArrrrrg! Well, i have a big problem now. I can't Access MT from my
regular place, this means i'll not be here regulary :sweat: . The only
place i connect to internet is from my work. They have a contract with
Websense, a company who blocks content from the web. Now they decided
to block all anime sites :angry:. $&amp;$%$% (&lt;.&lt;)(^) Websense
......::cough::... sorry... but i'm really mad about this ^_^'

woah the seems to be a premature farewell at best. im not familiar with websense but allow me to suggest a cure for this cancer.

http://www.anonymizer.com/products.shtml

this companies products are fairly effective.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

awww, really? >_<;;
well.. I won't mind if you don't comment, it's okay, I fully understand, but you being here less or not at all will not seem the same, but.. I guess this stuff happens.. do take care ^^

dans

dans

busy u_u

hope you can find a solution to this.
we will always wait you to come back. :)
take care of yourself. *hugs*

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Sniff...I'm gonna miss my squishy sponge....-hugs- Sorry to hear that. After expericing high speed internet I can't imagine going back to the slow speed stuff. Well come by when you can, I'M sure a whole lot of people here (myself included) will miss you.

Ah, what the heck, one last time -squish, ,squish-

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.