Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I love cheese cake!... anyone else? =P - Minitokyo

I love cheese cake!... anyone else? =P

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 145 total items

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Yeah...by just a glance at the title, ya'll should know I'm such a cheese cake lover *LOL* I've tried various types/flavours of cheese cake =3 More likely to me, nothing beats chocolate cheese cake.. XD hahaha
Not forgetting durian cheese cake too (honestly it's so good XD hahaha..)

So who else out there likes cheese cake too? =P Have a favourite one? XD Spill it all out. I need to hear more so I can try em too LOL~~ *grows fatter each day* ToT...

*oh yeah original flavoured cheese cake without anything special on is GOOD TOO!!* @____@ lovin' da cheezeeeness.. XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

ooh... I love original cheesecake! Just cheesecake! And I'm not talking about the kind that my aunt makes with real cheese, but the type that my sister makes with cream cheese. X3;; So yummy... *-*;;; I think I've tried a variaty of cheesecakes before, but I'll always love the original kind. xD;; :: Huggle. :: I heart this topic. <33 o-o;;

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

haha...
me love cheese cake ^^
any cake that mix with cheese

Quote by Yumi-Chan
hahaha Not forgetting durian cheese cake too

wow, especially that *droolls*
ow yumi make me hungry XD
*get some cheese cake ^^ + strawberiess*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Yea I love cheese-cake too. It goes better with strawberries... IMO. :P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Haven't had cheese cake for so long...*runs off to scoff cheese cake with strawberries and cream*

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Riku2

Riku2

Anime Lover

I love to eat cheese cakes.
I mean the original one.
But i got to agree, it goes better with strawberry.
YUM, YUM,

Signature
{*Come and visit Celestia*}

yes i like it
but i prefere crumbles and pancakes ;)

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cheese cakes are the best!! XD goes with strawberries??? totally delicious!!
*omg this thread makes me want to go to a store and buy lots of em!! >.<*
Yumi... when you come here to Indonesia, make sure you bring lots of Malay Cheese cakes, ok? XD lol

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

rofl korganos XD malay cheese cakes r so tasty.. *mm..*...wow so lots of you like it with strawberries eii? its good too BUT nothing PWNZ chocolate!! XD haha.. =P needs to hear more other than strawberries *roflness* XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

what about carrot cheesecake?? hmm? well, okay, i never tried it myself. i like the cheesecake in tgi fridays. very cheeeeesy.

hey yumi, where on earth did u find the durian cheesecake? durian + cheese = funky shit

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nayahahahahha!! me do me do!!
but.. eating alot of em make me wanna puke.. @_@
but still!!! I wanna eat em!! XD XD

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

woah...cheese cake....i love it!!
it goes really nice with blueberries XD ma favourite!!
hmm....feel like eating one now.... ^_^'

MMMM....cheesecake. One of my favorite desserts. Now I want some. :(

Signature Image

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

yummie cheeeesecake...i love....mmmm..hehe...jupp as many here im a cheesecake lover too, i like the one with cream cheese mm and strawberrie and of course chocolate cheesecake ^^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I love cheese cake too, but just the original one, if it goes with strawberries or chocolate, I find it a little bit too sweet for me

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

At least I don't feel alone I'm a big cheese cake love too but I have to control myself 'cause its tooooooo delicious :) *yum eating cheese cake*

Hey good timing, I just got a box of cheeecake and steaks this afternoon as a Christmas gift.

NY style cheesecake!

But my favorite is chocolate amaretto cheesecake! I even kept the recipe for that one.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Mmmmmm......I simply LOVE cheesecake. I can't remember what the place is around here but they have a bunch of samples of all these different kinds of cheesecakes.....Mmmmm jeeze its delish.

My favorite kind of cheesecake? Strawberry.......Though I don't mind plain myself (I'm so diggin' the cheeseness Yumi) I prefer it with the strawberry because it adds an extra little.....xing to it. Always been rather partical to that kind and I'm not really too sure why. Guess thats just me @_@, hehe.

Signature Image

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

umm... can't say I have it alot or love it ^^;; I've tried it and it's alright =P but I think too much can make you feel icky *blurgh* >_>

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Quote by rknight1Hey good timing, I just got a box of cheeecake and steaks this afternoon as a Christmas gift.
NY style cheesecake!
But my favorite is chocolate amaretto cheesecake! I even kept the recipe for that one.

HEck yeah!! NY cheesecake iz guuudd XD lol!!I luv cheese cake,it's so sweet and has all the cheesy and fruity goodness you want.I luv to eat original cheescake and strawberry-starweberyy is sooo good :D -but I luv to eat chocolate cheescaek,esepcially the kind with chocolate chips in it.It rockz XD !!*stomach starts rumbling*I wish I had cheesecake right now,gettin' hungry ^_^' .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

i like all cheese cakes !!!! if u like cheese cake u should join my groupy "sweets"

SAND0

$-(^_^)-$

Cheesecake? where? WHERE?

Original is the best I think...plain or with strawberries

For a guy....I looooooooovvvveeeeee cheesecake
Dunno about other guys tho

I exist as a pigment of the imagination
Neither seen or heard
but felt like an arrow of love

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i like pineappple. good stuff.

original is good as well. :)

yum cheese cake. lol. XD haven't have one for a long time. that reminds me *screams to mom* I'm hungry, whats for dinner. lol. XD

Signature

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 145 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.