Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Announcing some serious cleaning I will do - MT really needs it - Minitokyo

Announcing some serious cleaning I will do - MT really needs it

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 101 total items

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Ok, I hope you just don't kick people out of MT...in a massive MT massacre...
(MT's server will feel good - less crap on it)

Signature
Fun.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Quote by SilohIt's just sad that MiniTokyo has become a strict dictatorship.

that's why you're banned

Signature
Fun.

I'm very curious as to why scans from artbooks are allowed in wallpapers and not screencaps? I make a lot of my wallpapers that way, and was seriously thinking about posting some of them.

I guess I'm retarded, but I can't really figure out how to work this site to save my life. I want to find the rules/policies to know what IS allowed in wallpapers. Scans are allowed, but is fanart that I drew or had permission from the original artist to make into a wallpaper acceptable?

*blinks* that was a read, I need to adjust my display settings, darned small type. Anyways, seems fair enough :)

greypaladin

Knight Errant

Thank you for having the forethought to list these expanded reasons as to the choices made when deleteing files that we post. I understand the level of work that must be involved in this but I still feel that it might not be bad to at least give a suggstion or reason when deleting a file from someones gallery. Especially if it is a wallpaper not a scan. If no one can see the wallpaper because it has been deleted and the artist gets no feedback then how can they improve?

To Stand Between The Darkness And The Light....
To Stand On The Bridge And None May Pass...
To Stand Between The Candle And The Star...

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 101 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.