Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What have you learned from watching anime? - Minitokyo

What have you learned from watching anime?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Okay, so I want the craziest, wackiest thing that you have learned from watching anime! Mine would have to be,

That all apocalypses must be engineered naked! (Think Evangelion)

^_^v

I'm not obsessed . . . just overly enthusiastic!
Signature

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

That hair/eye color matters not even if the anime's supposed to non-fantasy type. And most of the characters wear the same clothing until the VERY end, unless there's a special occasion.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

What I learned is that is completely possible for one person to invent half a thousand different technologies, bring them to fruition, pack it all into one giant robot and still have no clue about common sense things.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Zomg... craziest? ^_^' Excel Saga: It's so cuuuuute!! But who the hell cares?!! Moral of the story: do not judge things by their cuteness. >_< *nods*

frackher

frackher

Angel

Thaht joigning my two hands and placked them on a wall will no make the wall transforming ^^.

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

I learned that the world is not lost :P.

Signature Image

I'll be with you, always.

frackher

frackher

Angel

Lol, i learned that even if i concentrate a lot i can't blst fireball with my hand :p.

Signature

Quote by frackherLol, i learned that even if i concentrate a lot i can't blst fireball with my hand :p.

Yup, and we can't fly (I tried :P)...

Signature Image

I'll be with you, always.

i've learned that no matter how big your HDD is it can always be filled with Anime ^^ ...

fwend

fwend

Twisted Halo

Hehe, that (in real life) no matter how many times, or how hard you bang someone's head, a large band-aid would not suddenly appear.

And, oh yeah, anime characters can think of so many things for so long (usually in the middle of an intense fight) and the enemy won't attack.

Signature
Do you think a minor thing like the end of the world could do me in?

I can learn many thing from it.For example,i can learn more about drawing,i can used it for rest myself~^w^~ & i can learn something in my life from an opinion or some episode of anime. ^.^

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Most of the anime I watch are in Japanese and from them I learned words. tee hee hee XD
English anime that I watch make my life more understandable... @_@

[boom dop]

ZenCat

ZenCat

Squirrel

Demon blood is incredibly easy to dry clean. :P

There is no music box.

frackher

frackher

Angel

I Learned that if i I run and i Think of my trainaing at the same time, i run 10 time a soccer ground and not only half like in Captain Tsubasa ^^.

Signature

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

I learned that no matter how many cuts and wounds you recieve, next day (sometimes in the next minute) you won't have even a little scar :)

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by otaku-Ui've learned that no matter how big your HDD is it can always be filled with Anime ^^ ...

No kidding. 240 GB down the drain.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

I have learned that when civilization collapses, the bikini will not be among the pieces of knowledge lost.

Lol, you guys are coming up with good ones! I just thought of another too!

I learned that when I'm attacking the enemy I must first shout the name of my attack, so they know exactly what it is and can block it!

^_^v

I'm not obsessed . . . just overly enthusiastic!
Signature

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

i learned to show my emotions by making my eyes and eyebrows shake without moving my face

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

I learned that it is possible to have the same character be in more than one anime without being at all related to one another.

DragonBall Z Saiyuki what?

"We're all living so that one day we can die laughing." - Sha Gojyo

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I've learned that anything can happen, love can be the strongest weapon, and you need to look both ways before you cross the street ^_~

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

i learnt sumthing good happens after hardships

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

HOT blood ========= VICTORLY

oh and double attack power.

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

I've learned that if a girl thinks a guy is being a pervert, a giant hammer appears out of nowhere!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.