Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have to share your comp.? - Minitokyo

Do you have to share your comp.?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

got my comp all to my self :-)

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

share a computer.... aww... that would sux really bad. I actually have 2 just to myself. lol... XD

Signature

I have to share everyday with my brother. T_T Worst part is, I only get to use it before or after school, while he gets to use it everyday while I'm gone....Sometimes, I'm too busy with homeowork so my computer time is sacrifised.

i have to share it with my sisters and bro >.<

Signature

nope, my family has a computer in the house's office and I have my laptop in my room ^^

Signature Image

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

share with my lil sisters never! kekeke but i know they jump onto it when i am out of the house or sleeping because my music is like rocking the house kekeke :nya:

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Used to share with my sis but now we don't have to cuz she got a new cpu.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

its mineeeeeeee.......my precioussssssssssss XD XD XD

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

well, not really. sometimes my brother wants to play on my com and i let him. though, now he gets annoyed cause im always online, lol. too bad XD i dun care if i share cause my com is old and crappy <_< i want my own laptop >_<

Signature

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

I've used to share my computer one year ago. But now it's all mine! :nya:

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Mine alone.... Since I'm the only computer freak at home... But when my big brother came back.... I let them used... since I was so damn busy whenever they came back...

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

I have to share a computer with my sister, and she is thinking, that is her computer :angry: . She even can't imagine, that isn't...

not really....just sometimes...........but I'm at school then XD....so actually...not XD

I have burned 2 motherboards (the one from overclocking) so I am stuck with using my father PC (which is also used by my 2 little siblins).... hopefully in a week I'll have my PC fixed again....

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

yep I have my own computer~
my sis has her own too but shares with my mother so she can play games when shes bored at home

recently just upgraded the pc to almost double everything of my old 1! but darn...
I have to pay for like 60% of the computer upgrades.. and I don't work! all money from savings of allowance..

great to have own com though.. I only install what stuff I want and can keep some secrets inside it

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I let my folks use it when they want to see something on the Internet, my sis uses it sometimes for the scanner, at times for the net, but other than that... It's ALL mine!!!!

Signature Image

eko

My dad plays Solitaire for like..an hour at a time. That's the only sharing I do. Unless my sisters come home.. but it doesn't happen quite that often.

Signature Image

My comp is my own. I feel sorry for anyone who has to share a comp.

Samix

You win a cookie. :)

I own mine. Passworded everything. Bwahaha. No one can dare touch my computer.

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

nope! My desktop and my laptop are mine and mine alone! haha!

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I have my own that I got on my Birthday, but my dad likes to use it because he worships his own laptop WAY too much to download anything too big.

Quote by AerisDiesMy comp is my own. I feel sorry for anyone who has to share a comp.

Lol I second that :)

Well once you're used to having your own comp there's no way back lol. I want to be able to use it when I want to..

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I have to share my PC with my older sister, my mother and an Uncle ¬¬

i hate it

Holt

Holt

pffft

I bought my laptop on my own and it's mine! All mine! mwahaha
i also payed for most of my desktop apart from my dsl modem but I have to share it with my family. My mom spends hours everyday playing spider solitaire. My big bro has his own computer but it always screws up so he comes to annoy me.

Signature Image

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.