Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have to share your comp.? - Minitokyo

Do you have to share your comp.?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 101 total items

yeah!!!, I need to share my PC "Bitch" are her name, hahaha. I share it with my little bro and my mom, and I don't like it ò///ó !!!

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

well i need to share my computer with my dad, but i don't know why...he has a perfectly good laptop in his own room yet he wishes to use my computer...

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

DarkBlade-

Dream Hunter

i have a computer of my own, my family gets my sloppy leftovers xD

Signature

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

yeah i have 2 share with my mom but she normally doesn't get in my way cuz it's in my room n i'm on it most the time

n my dad doesn't even know how 2 turn it on lol

Signature Image

DarkBlade-

Dream Hunter

Quote by butterflikyssesyeah i have 2 share with my mom but she normally doesn't get in my way cuz it's in my room n i'm on it most the time

n my dad doesn't even know how 2 turn it on lol

looks like he needs a computer for mommies and daddies

Signature

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 101 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.