Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have to share your comp.? - Minitokyo

Do you have to share your comp.?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yes, I do. I have to share it with my sis(dammit). I wish I had a laptop. T_T

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

grd

I consider my computer as my personal space. Very few are allowed near it.

If she don't
love me no more...
I know her
sister will.

I have three computers in my house so I usually get a comp all to myself. I rarely have to share, and if I do, it's with my brother.

Not anymore... it was horrible when i had to...

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

before theres one pc in the house which was mine and it had to be share but now me n my younger brother have our own pc

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Yes my comp is ALL mine and NO one is allowed to touch it! XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

I have my computer all to myself

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

i bought and built this computer its mine mine all mine mwahahaha but i do let my sister use it since she doesnt like using my old computer and its not networked

omg wenever i share my computer with my sister i always find those freakkin gator spywares

omg wenever i share my computer with my sister i always find those freakkin gator spywares

Only form me :D

I used to have to share in college and that was a messy affair. Luckily the guy I shared with never bothered to pitch up. Some people don't know the front end from the back of a pc and that always caused a mess (esp some idiots who come in stoned and then wondered who moved all their icons-sigh)

But now I have swiped my brother pc and upgraded it so it's allll miiiinnnnee!

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

My Comp is mine, but sometimes when my brother is so annoying I'll have to share my comp to him and sometimes if my cousin stays for a while I have to share it to him

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Yes, I share my computer, with my dad (he owns the thing), with my little sister (she has tons of work from the U), and sometimes with my big brother (he has to do his tesis of the U, and like to play the weekends). And I don't use it in Sunday (one day o rest from the machine, you know, so many time in front of it is bad for your neck). So yes, I am the last in the line, because I only use it to enter in Internet (MiniTokyo) and I don't have a work (yet), even if I am a graduated Food Engineering... (The situation in my country is baaad)
Anyway, I hope to have a work soon (God will help me!!!), so in the future, I hope to have my own computer, so I will no need to share.
But, for another point of view, is good to have familly, so you can share everything with them, so, I am very gratefull with God for providing me with one... (my mom don't use the computer, she has one of her own!!!)

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

its mine ... all mine. hahahahah ... i have a password ... a lock on the case and no really wants to use it ... so ll my stuff and my computer itself is safe.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

It's mine!!! Mine!!! although there are these 'times' when my parents need to check something important or whatever then I'll let them use it. They don't really save anything so I'm cool. I remember this one time when my mom asked if I could instal y!m...i said a big fat NO. She tried persuading me for the next few days but finally she realized her pleas are useless. My cousin uses too.......like once in a month...he had saved stuff in here...I actually check what he saves and if it's big or has a possibility to put an error in my PC in any way....I slap him across the head[literally] and continues to do so........and push him out of the chair and threaten that I will destroy his social life[which is his whole life...]........and then he shuts up...and do what I say. Thank heavens my siblings aren't here to fight to because of the PC like the old days...good stuff.

Signature Image

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Most of the time I'm the only one who use it, but sometimes when my family visit me they want to see the mail or things like that so they use it. :hmpf:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Nope i just got my own computer for my B-Day

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I haft to share my comp but soon i won't becuse im getting a laptop Muahhaha :angry:

No. But if i had to id go Crazy
had to do it for a while thogh with a labtop we used to have

I have my own but I share it because it's the only one connected to the modem and I'm too lazy to set up a network. I don't enjoy sharing it but considdering I have all of my parents' banking information I'm not complaining. B)

Proud member of [ElfenLeid Junkies] and [ForceFirefox]

i have my own, nobody else in my family even wants to go on it

Mine, my preciousssssss.....

"I think therefore I am severely concerned." ~Unknown

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

shares it with my brother. But I don't mind since he uses it rarely.

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.