Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what;s your favorite sport??? - Minitokyo

what;s your favorite sport???

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Quote by darkman117
DDR? o_0 what's that?

hmz......never heard about dance dance revolution????? O_o......hmz...uhm
here are some links about that:
http://www.konami.co.jp/am/ddr/
http://www.ddrfreak.com/
it's just a game ...but with a lot of moving =) you'll dance on some arrows with your foot that cames up on the screen -_-"...................

shhho

shhz!

im not a sports man.. but hmm.. i think i would swim. but tts only if i have the mood hahahaha ^^"

hahahahahahahhahahahaha dance? um.. I dance like a paralitic penguin sò better for me to stay to watch =P

"Theory is knowledge that doesn't work. Practice is when everything works and you don't know why." (Hermann Hesse)

Quote by shhhoim not a sports man.. but hmm.. i think i would swim. but tts only if i have the mood hahahaha ^^"

wow another who choose swimming =) hmz....I really hate water -_-"......XD

Quote by darkman117hahahahahahahhahahahaha dance? um.. I dance like a paralitic penguin sò better for me to stay to watch =P

well..it's not exactly dancing like doing some cha cha cha or something XD
just jump or stamp on 4 buttons XD

uh o_0 ... I think I understand now what kind of dance are talkin about!! um.. no thanks also playing cards it's too much as sport for me =P (just jokin!)

"Theory is knowledge that doesn't work. Practice is when everything works and you don't know why." (Hermann Hesse)

i like basketball, table tennis and soccer

EbonyAmity

EbonyAmity

Lady Sanada

Soccer all the way!!!! *jumps up and down* I perfer the mens league personally, and it's not just because I get to see well toned men run up and down a field while getting sweaty ~_^ j/k I like the mens league cuz the games have a quicker pace to them.

streamside

streamside

deranged.

whoa.... i wish i could've replied to this thread sooner... hehe...

erm... i don't have a fave sport but here goes:

i like:
SOCCER!! <<< i play with my cousins!!
swimming <<< trained for this... but, i still can't get the long dive thingy...
badminton <<< yeah, i've been training, and my body still aches... >_<
volleyball <<< trained for this too, but i quit....
basketball <<< i play with my cousins too!!!

all according to ranking of course... ^_^

and as for hobbies... well, take a deep breath... :nya:

singing
dancing >me and celessa have a lot more in common than i thought...
playing the guitar >my dad taught me!

erm... it's a long list... hehe... but i'm still trying to figure it all out... >.<

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Quote by streamsidewhoa.... i wish i could've replied to this thread sooner... hehe...

erm... i don't have a fave sport but here goes:

i like:
SOCCER!! &lt;&lt;&lt; i play with my cousins!!
swimming &lt;&lt;&lt; trained for this... but, i still can't get the long dive thingy...
badminton &lt;&lt;&lt; yeah, i've been training, and my body still aches... &gt;_&lt;
volleyball &lt;&lt;&lt; trained for this too, but i quit....
basketball &lt;&lt;&lt; i play with my cousins too!!!

all according to ranking of course... ^_^

and as for hobbies... well, take a deep breath... :nya:

singing
dancing &gt;me and celessa have a lot more in common than i thought...
playing the guitar &gt;my dad taught me!

wuahahahah cool !!! so much XD
cool you can play guitar????????????nice nice=D

I would have to say football and tennis are my favorite, to play and to watch on tv.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Bike and swimming.... to bad I can't do more often cuz job :<

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Swimming!! Soccer/Futbol/Football too...Snowboarding is awesome :D Need to get biking too. And I'm sure that if I tried or played some other sports more often, I'd like them a lot too.
My original childhood favorite? Jumping! On trampolines and with jumprope(s) =] *gets out jumprope I used when I was five and starts jumping* Still long enough! Either it was really long for me back then or...I haven't grown all that much OX
However, I'm not that great at sports... I seem to be a projectile magnet =P

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

soccer!! i play for a team, i just luv it ,it's a great workout and u get to check out the guys when ur watching hehe (^.~)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kakaroto

kakaroto

Alucard rules!!

Ok my favorit sport,(what can i say)

I play tennis to but i m very bad, and play american football, the sensation is really grat, and the adrenaline Hooo! is very cool. ^_^'

My favorite sport is Formula 1.

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

just swimming xD

erm :\

i dunno why i dun get any notif from u
really

i check all my notif

cya on irc , ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

hmm well my favorite sports are definitely soccer, handball and table tennis. used to go swimming too, but haven't gone for at least one year and a half... ;_;

anyways i don't belong to any team/club yet, lack of interest and time ^^;

I like playing chess and soccer but my favorite sports are Curling and Snooker its hard to play it in poland but i love watch it on TV my favorite player is sullivan! He is great with his style of play and jokes during match also he is incredible with both hands play.also i like basket ball and extreme sports

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

my dad is a pro gulfer, my brother is a pro hockey player, i guess my favorites sports would be gulf, hockey, basketball and probably tennis

Quote by onix888I like playing chess and soccer but my favorite sports are Curling and
Snooker its hard to play it in poland but i love watch it on TV my
favorite player is sullivan! He is great with his style of play and
jokes during match also he is incredible with both hands play.also i
like basket ball and extreme sports

yeah O'sullivan rules XD he has a special hairstyle XD hmz......I don't really like curling...it's like people cleaning the streets XD

Quote by bmagrlmy dad is a pro gulfer, my brother is a pro hockey player, i guess my
favorites sports would be gulf, hockey, basketball and probably tennis

cool gulf is an awesome song =D hehe but too expensive for me T_T

dcl11

pharmatose

Badminton, ping pong and tennis (popular around here, eh?).

Not the crappy backyard net-between-two-trees type of badminton; Real badminton. :)

my favorite sport is at a tie right now between football and basketball...

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

basketball!!!!!! loved it since like the 1st grade and i even played on my hs team ^^

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

Basketball!!!! Loved it since the 1st grade and even got to play on my hs bball team ^^

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.