Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Donations - Minitokyo

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

As most of you know, MT was down for most of yesterday, detailed reasons can be seen in <a href="http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15038/">Sheqel's thread</a>. But this means, it's time for more donations! ^^ I can hear the cheering already...Anyways, PayPal is definitely the preferred method for receiving payments (lemme rephrase that...the only way right now XD) but most people think you need a credit card for PayPal, right? <b>Wrong</b>. PayPal accounts can be set up so that money comes directly out of your bank account, not from a credit card. It costs nothing to send money, and you don't even need a PayPal account either. Since Sheqel cannot currently accept money by mail, since he lives in Dutchland, hopefully this can help. XD<br><br>

<a href="http://www.paypal.com">PayPal</a><br><br>

And what's this rumor I hear of MT tshirts...hmm...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD Sheqel said sumthin about shirts i read it! OX. As a matter of fact i've already came up with sum ideas of the shirt design LOL

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The thing is, my parents are not too keen about me sending money online, since all of my transactions show up under my father's account. Otherwise, I will send some money. I'll work on getting my own account in May so I can send some money that way. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

MT is expanding wayyy too fast.....must be the leechers >__>

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent a paypal donation, I didnt even get a thank you

Ino naka no Kawazu Taikai o shirazu. Narau wa Issho!

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

You get a great idea to help to MT I will take time to give a dollar's. ;)

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by biriwilgand you don't even need a PayPal account either. Since Sheqel cannot currently accept money by mail, since he lives in Dutchland

XO Dutchland!! "the netherlands" it is!! :D. I live in the Netherlands can I send him by mail?
And I too would like to know what a reasonable amound is ( XD I too wand a T-shirt) In euro's please.

edit: well not mail like cash envelope but more like national banking system

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

tshirts! i want tshirts!

seriously, its a good idea only if the design is really gorgeous, example: not like the boxtorrents one XD

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Quote by candy-chantshirts! i want tshirts!

seriously, its a good idea only if the design is really gorgeous, example: not like the boxtorrents one XD

roflll U not kind fot BT *laugh* !!

Yeah T-shirts why not OX ... And if there is a T-shirt contest, it will be gorgeous here @_@!

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

T-Shirt! I'd like to know how much I have to donate for the t-shirt. XD

One Paypal donation coming right up! :nya:

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I'd have nothing against donating a reasonable amount of money, since I am probably one of the few people here who work full time and get a nice pay. The only problem is that PayPal does not operate in Poland while other ways of donating don't work (and I have tried, believe me).

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well I just donated $200, hope that helps. I do really want MT to stay function since it is a major factor in help making me stress free with all the chaos right now in my life. Plus it will cost me more than that to have therpy. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I'm sorry but I don't have an account,but since i'm from Croatia maybe i could send you by mail. -_-

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Wow very nice Mordin. Unfortunately I can't donate that much, but I can give some at the end of the month (when I get paid)...

Signature

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by biriwilgPayPal accounts can be set up so that money comes directly out of your bank account, not from a credit card.

I don't think PayPal accepts money transfers in Reais (Brazilian currency), though... otherwise, I'd help with a penny. Or not. Whatever. XD

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

sounds good. as far as the t-shirts use the girl on the Minitokyo page.
;)

[um perhaps a minor suggestion] perhaps having an area which the amount and name of each member or even have a status of a donated member would be an adequate inducement for those whom can afford to donate. hell, this could even work out to Minitokyo's advantage if people start trying to one up each other. you never know.
just an idea. :pacman: ;)

Quote by MordinWell I just donated $200, hope that helps. I do really want MT to stay function since it is a major factor in help making me stress free with all the chaos right now in my life. Plus it will cost me more than that to have therpy. smiley

Mordin thats very nice of you, and i relate to what you said exactly. ;)
well i give my word i will donate through paypal once my signature goes through- darn thing just won't load. XP :x

:raises wine glass for being online once again:
au revoir

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Minitokyo is member supported. Like public supported Raido and TV (in America) people who use the system are not required to pay to listen or watch the materials. Members should contribute materials and money to the services of this community. Obviously, it would be wrong to force members to contribute, but there is one question they should ask themselves.

"What are the services provided by Minitokyo worth to you?"

To that note, I'd like to point out that the Pay Pal button does not appear when I'm using Safari on a Macintosh computer...
*goes on I.E. for mac (gag!) to donate.

Quote by Darla83

Quote by biriwilgand you don't even need a PayPal account either. Since
Sheqel cannot currently accept money by mail, since he lives in
Dutchland

XO Dutchland!! "the netherlands" it is!! :D. I live
in the Netherlands can I send him by mail?
And I too would like to know what a reasonable amound is ( XD I too
wand a T-shirt) In euro's please.
edit: well not mail like cash envelope but more like national banking
system

yups same option for me xd~!!!!!
just send it to him xd~!!!!!!
i wan a mt T-shirt +_+~!!! I should wait ont that >_>

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by sillymoogleTo that note, I'd like to point out that the Pay Pal button does not appear when I'm using Safari on a Macintosh computer... *goes on I.E. for mac (gag!) to donate.

um where exactly are we sending the payments 2? i think the email address is [sheqel@cgdesign.nl] but i am not sure. i donated once last summer. some1 please confirm or advise.

merci.

[sillymoogle] i love your name. ;)
au revoir

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Yup, the email to donate to is sheqel@cgdesign.nl . There is a PayPal button on the upper-right of the page, if you want to use that instead. It's got all the information filled out. ^^

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Talk about timing *scratches head* Had you asked me a week ago I might have been able to donate about 120$ or so 8P Though now I'm pretty poor until my next paycheck around next month or so 8P Oh well

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by biriwilgYup, the email to donate to is sheqel@cgdesign.nl . There is a PayPal
button on the upper-right of the page, if you want to use that instead.
It's got all the information filled out. ^^

many thanks, biriwilg. ;) i thought so, but i just wanted to make sure. k heads of to paypal.com. :nya:

hmm I honestly dislike paypal.. it's a lot of hassle.. so if I can make a creditcard or banktransfer(if it's within the netherlands) donation.. would be so much better..
also T-shirts would be very nice.. although I have tons of them.. I always keep buying them because they usually have cool prints. and well also are a way of 'donating'
as stated this is a community project? I don't know how busy this place is.. and or much load/bandwith issues there are.. but maybe there are options of 'donating' space/bandwith?

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

Shinjinkun

Shinjinkun

Shinjin

Hi, I've just donated 50 USD towards MT. I may not be the most active member on this site, but i cant see myself without MT x.X;;; So i would like to help out ^_^; Hope i get a t-shirt, i could use another one xD. Anyways just want to thank the MT staff for doint a great job of providing us with one of the greatest site ever ^^;

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.