Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What talent do you have? - Minitokyo

What talent do you have?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I'm good at art. All I need is a scanner...

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I would say that my best talents are...

hmm *thinks long and hard for this one*

I'm a very good advice giver. In the sense that, I can help people understand what they want/need in times of desperation, instead of what others would consider 'best for them' which may be wrong. I have had many friends come back and say thanks, so that must be a talent of mine! yay! hehe :)

Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

my talent..sleeping..uhm..eating! and creative thinks like drawin :D

Signature

I can draw caricatures, funny caricatures. .

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Chopstickzhmm..talents eh...other then my alrdy supreme mastery over
chopsticks....and my piano and harp skills....i used to be able to song
quite well also....quite the angelic voice is what my teachers told
me...now...my voice is deeper but im sure if i tired i could still sing
quite well ^_^
dont ask me to sing though...im quite shy about that kinda thing ($^_^$)

loll, Chopstickz, you forgot your talent for pissing off girls... and for receiving slaps right afterwards ^^

ok, i'll stop kidding you ^^ , and a talent for music huh? cool ^^

I'm pretty good at writing.

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

I'm told to have talent in drawing and writing (poems, stories, articles)... can play volleyball very well (even though I'm short :P), swim fast and I'm quite bendy -> good in gymnastics... + dancing, learning languages, maths (people say the last two are also a talents... personaly I don't know ;p)...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

I'm pretty good at drawing, i used to be good in karate too (long time ago), and besides that , i don't know if it could be called a talent, but my friends say i have superhuman patience , and i can endure the most annoying people and/or situations without losing my temper ^_^;;

kimifox

kimifox

dysfunctional idealist

Quote by ZittFu
but my friends say i have superhuman patience , and i can endure the
most annoying people and/or situations without losing my temper ^_^;;

Ooh, that's a good one. I'm extremely impatient, myself.

i guess my greatest talent is the ability to learn quickly. But there are exceptions - some things I just don't get. -_-
I'm also curious about pretty much everything, so I put my learning skills to good use. :P

Signature
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/"]Force Firefox[/url] The Fox Loves You. Love the Fox.
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/order-of-reason/"]Order-of-Reason[/url]

Quote by Ayamaelloll, Chopstickz, you forgot your talent for pissing off girls... and for receiving slaps right afterwards ^^

i dont consider that a talent...more of a curse...>_> oh well i can always make it up with a sweet seranade ^_^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Celessalol - the wise Mordin actually gets responses back from his quotes - because he is too wise indeed, nonetheless, that the people must listen to what he has to say. hehe - yep, I know what you mean, and flexible? Oh gosh no - I'm looking like a toothpick ready to be snapped in half - lol. My body doesn't flow around like Jello, you know - lol but seriously, I'm somewhat more flexible than the normal guys and girls who dance around, so I know definitely what you mean. Daily routine stretches and exercises in the morning always get me around - gotta keep building up to my tip-top shape, of course. Hehe.

Thanks princess, I guess people finally appreciate my input. j/k lol it is great to know I have found some good friends such as yourself here that is willing to read my sometimes over the top posts. :D So I was right, you are very flexible, so that is why you are so good at DDR. I finally uncover you uncanny mastery of that game, haha, I think I should start training and take your title of champion on that game princess. :D j/k go easy on me. *The princess put a smack down on Mordin when Mordin tried to challenge her to a DDR contest* :D

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by Ayamaelloll, Chopstickz, you forgot your talent for pissing off
girls... and for receiving slaps right afterwards ^^

i dont consider that a talent...more of a curse...>_> oh
well i can always make it up with a sweet seranade ^_^

lol chopper, I guess you should start changing your ways soon, or your face skin is going to be as hard as cow skin from all the slapping you are going to recieve from the ladies. :D I think your singing might get you out of the trouble with the ladies. ;)

Quote by kimifoxOoh, that's a good one. I'm extremely impatient, myself.

hey kimi oneichan, "impatient" huh :) lol I hope you don't bossy your bf around. j/k *runs away from oneichan* *Mordin ask for forgivness in the face of kimi's fist* :D Seriously, I think you are perfectionist, not an impatient person. It just mean you want to do things the right way. :)

Quote by miketoI'm pretty good at writing.

lol Mike, of course you are good at writing. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Hmmm.... let's see... I love to sing. Especially in my car and in the shower. :) I like to draw.... I play the drums and the guitar..... I can't dance that well, so I will leave that for Celessa. I'm okay at cooking, but you can have that one little brother! I think that's it. *lol* :)

Signature Image

* : )

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

My talent? I'd say my talent is staying alive. ^_^ At least for now. . . That and maybe writing, memorizing various anatomy terms, and making random statements.^_~

You need only believe. . .

i have no talend what-so-ever -_-
i'm just a bum who likes to eat and doodle ^_^'

wut?

Drawing :)

(sorry for my english)

I have two talents:

1) I can sleep in anywhere...

2) I can remember too much stupid things....

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

yeah like listen to music n going on mt! lol jk i play the violin 4 like 2 years now. i can also play the cello and viola.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Ayamael
loll, Chopstickz, you forgot your talent for pissing off girls... and for receiving slaps right afterwards ^^

Ayamael, this post spells win! This deserves to be Ayamael's most funniest post of the year - too flippin' Tai Mai Shu funny!! ROFL - WIN!!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

haha my talent hmmmm.......... i look like im concentrating when im day dreaming.....helped me from getting picked by teachers in class lol

I don`t have any talent, but i think my talent is learning for school XD hehehe

lol. I see many talented ppl :nya:
Talents.... don't no. If being good at arts is a talent, the yeah I'm good at it. I'm good at sports, i do dancing for some years now and practice kendo (started 2 moths ago though...) if that might be counted OX then >_< I like breaking the ice in companies, and I'm good in comunicating with ppl (fast, very fast)... writing stories. I also good at learning languages, I learned about 5 languages in 3 years (of course still am now ^_^') Can't think of anything else right now.

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

JyeBlade1

JyeBlade1

Hiding In Shadows

Talent? Hmmmm. Well, I am an excellent trombone player. That's one. That's probably the only talent I'll ever have.

Signature
My Gallery
Avatar thanks to silentmasamune, my brother.

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

The only talent i have is an innate ability to understand the workings of any Electronic or Mechanical device... Wich allows me to fix them if thy aare boroken. Contrary to popular belife Fixing things arent my skill.... its the understanding that is.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Ayamael
loll, Chopstickz, you forgot your talent for pissing off girls... and
for receiving slaps right afterwards ^^

Ayamael, this post spells win! This deserves to be Ayamael's
most funniest post of the year - too flippin' Tai Mai Shu funny!! rofl
- WIN!!

figures you'd like her post...always soo harsh on me :sweat: hmm...that should be your talent then...putting guys down :hmpf:

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.