Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What talent do you have? - Minitokyo

What talent do you have?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

I seen to be much more intelligent &/or wise than most people around me .... but I some ways I am really stupid &/or foolish - I find it hard to separate or accurately descibe the bounds of my talent and it's diametric opposite.... x.0 Perhaps I can see with less-biased eyes? Pretty useless talent though, I suck at uni-work.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i have only 2 talents. i have a incredible talent for agonizing and pissing people off. :) :o

and i have the ability to pick out the funniest birthday cards- well at least my family swears i do. ;) :nya:

Well, Im good at writing poetry, I sing as well, but my very best talent is drawing!!! I love drawing! I even create my own characters, but I always practice, I want to get better every day! well, I just got my photoshop, so Ill see when can I submit one of my drawings!Yay!

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Ayamael
loll, Chopstickz, you forgot your talent for pissing off girls... and
for receiving slaps right afterwards ^^
ok, i'll stop kidding you ^^ , and a talent for music huh? cool ^^

Ayamael, this post spells win! This deserves to be Ayamael's
most funniest post of the year - too flippin' Tai Mai Shu funny!! rofl
- WIN!!

figures you'd like her post...always soo harsh on me
:sweat: hmm...that should be your talent then...putting guys down
:hmpf:

lol chopper, I think the princess only put down certain guys. ;) You know what they say, the royalty is always on top of everything. :) Forgive my insolence princess. :D

Quote by DREAMi have only 2 talents. i have a incredible talent for agonizing and pissing people off. :) :o

and i have the ability to pick out the funniest birthday cards- well at least my family swears i do. ;) :nya:

Why I am not suprise, :D I guess Dreams can sometimes become a nightmare for some people. :D Well picking out funny birthday card is a wonderful skill, so do you have the same skill when it comes to Valentine cards. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Demonchild

DemonChild

ahhhh i can hummm*rubs back of neck*make crow calls..if that a talent..and humm dove calls to X"D i think thats talent i dunno but i can it lol..i started doing this stuff when i was about 5 years old..talking to well crows lol later on i did the dove sound so ahh yeah

Your fate will soon be over.

Holt

Holt

pffft

I'd guess my talent would probably be playing piano and that's it.
I'm pretty good at most things I try my hand at except sports XP

Signature Image

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Uhm...my talent is having no talent at all :P Or at least, so it seems to me

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

Quote by Mordinlol chopper, I think the princess only put down certain guys. ;) You
know what they say, the royalty is always on top of everything. :)
Forgive my insolence princess. :D

eh...if she only did that...that would mean....hmm..nah couldn't be ^_^' haha whats up with that princess stuff anyways? haha giving her too much credit XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Some of these might be questionable about being talents. But I play a lot of different musical instruments. Guitar, Clarinet, Bagpipes, Violin, Accordian (Don't laugh!) and harmonica. I'm a bit of a gear head, so if it's anything technical I can either drive it, fix it, or build it. :) I'm my own CAA :) I can sing okay, but then again, everybody thinks they can sing great. I can write, and draw, once I get a scanner I'll scan some of my drawings in. And finally, I think great under pressure.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

My talent is singing. I love singing and I get to sing at my church a fair bit and I get pretty good feedback from people whenever I do a solo or duet. I wish I could play a musical instrument but for the time being my singing is more than enough for me to work on. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I have the ability to annoy the crap out of and also another superhuman feat of being able to scare to crap out of people randomly.

But seriously? I'm told I'm good with fire. I love writing stories, poetry and music.. well I use to but I don't have the time anymore. I also play drums and I use to play in a band, two to be exact and I really don't have any vocal talent though I sang secondary for a punk band, but you know some punk doesn't really involve singing talent :P haha. Considering my parents got me into sports (basketball, baseball, football, soccer, tennis, some swimming too) at a young age I became quite athletic over the years and I use to love running as well. Um...I use to be a half decent artist as well...though that went down the drain also. Um... I excel at video games, lol. I love finding glitches in things or little bugs and what not (Same as my friend, though hes much better at it). I don't really suppose thats a talent though @_@. Thats about it...or from what I can think of.

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by thelunarmageMy talent is singing. I love singing and I get to sing at my church a
fair bit and I get pretty good feedback from people whenever I do a
solo or duet. I wish I could play a musical instrument but for the time
being my singing is more than enough for me to work on. :)

That is very nice mage, would you mind sent a sample of your work. :) I was at band in high school, but I just could never do the solo act good. :) And we didn't get boos, we get the silence treatment from our audience. That is just sad. :)

Quote by CyanideBlizzardI have the ability to annoy the crap out of and also another superhuman
feat of being able to scare to crap out of people randomly. But
seriously? I'm told I'm good with fire. I love writing stories, poetry
and music.. well I use to but I don't have the time anymore. I also
play drums and I use to play in a band, two to be exact and I really
don't have any vocal talent though I sang secondary for a punk band,
but you know some punk doesn't really involve singing talent :P haha.
Considering my parents got me into sports (basketball, baseball,
football, soccer, tennis, some swimming too) at a young age I became
quite athletic over the years and I use to love running as well. Um...I
use to be a half decent artist as well...though that went down the
drain also. Um... I excel at video games, lol. I love finding glitches
in things or little bugs and what not (Same as my friend, though hes
much better at it). I don't really suppose thats a talent though @_@.
Thats about it...or from what I can think of.

Well Cy, your talent hasn't gone to the drain yet, you still got a lot of time left to rekindle your passion so to speak. :D Video game are hard for me now, kids half of my age can kick my butt, and to think one time I rule the Arcade machine at my area is making me feel sad. :) Be proud Cy, I told I am going to boost your confidence. :)

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by Mordinlol chopper, I think the princess only put down certain
guys. ;) You
know what they say, the royalty is always on top of everything. :)
Forgive my insolence princess. :D

eh...if she only did
that...that would mean....hmm..nah couldn't be ^_^' haha whats up with
that princess stuff anyways? haha giving her too much credit XD

Hey Choptz, what were you gonna say?? loll. Oh well, as i said, your talent for pissing off girls... if it really were a curse to you, you'd find a way to stop loll... i think you might like the slaps after all loll (don't worry, i still won,t do it... ^^)
hum... now that i think about it... i have a feeling you might get another slap from cel... if not a bunch this time... ^^ i mean, getting back at her twice in one day... that's basically asking for it... oh!... am i giving her ideas?? XD

Quote by AyamaelHey Choptz, what were you gonna say?? loll. Oh well, as i said, your
talent for pissing off girls... if it really were a curse to you, you'd
find a way to stop loll... i think you might like the slaps after all
loll (don't worry, i still won,t do it... ^^)
hum... now that i think about it... i have a feeling you might get
another slap from cel... if not a bunch this time... ^^ i mean, getting
back at her twice in one day... that's basically asking for it...
oh!... am i giving her ideas?? XD

haha what i was gonna say doesn't have to be stated in public...but yea i decided i'll be nicer...every once in a while XD haha yea stop givign her ideas too.... ^_^' **puts on a helmet just in case**

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well chopper, that is very wise, I think the princess' wrath wouldn't be very merciful. :D I kinda guess what you going to say already. ;)

Signature

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

the only talent i have is to be able to stay awake for long amounts of time. like five days straight. and is that considered a talent.

Rumi

Kawaii-ko-chan

I see dead people...

Peaches are tasty....

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

Quote by RumiI see dead people...

mmmm...gee...I'm good only at listening to other people's problems

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

I have very few talents. I can quickly learn things that I need to know, but only for practical application and hardly ever there real inner workings of things (i.e. philosophy, learn the conclusion but never understand the process). I have a nack for finding things, but only useless things that don't matter anyway. Thats about it.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by MystfyreI have very few talents. I can quickly learn things that I need to
know, but only for practical application and hardly ever there real
inner workings of things (i.e. philosophy, learn the conclusion but
never understand the process). I have a nack for finding things, but
only useless things that don't matter anyway. Thats about it.

that is a very useful skill to have Mystfyre, to be able to learn quickly can save you a lot of headache in many professions. People like quick wits, so I bet you are going to do very well in this system of fast pace world.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - oh wise Mordin - don't forget - that's why I self-teach myself quite often. **Hint Hint** My professor needs to shapen up his lecture skills. I'm a swift learner as well, but I tend to take my time understanding the reason behind it, and it gets hard at times. It makes you want to give up really, but over a period, I tried and I tried and I finally succeeded. That's why I sometimes skip the main point, and go to the conclusion as well, really. Don't like learning unnecessary things as well - when you don't really apply them much in general applications, of course. It's like using the hammer, without the nail, really. Good enough reference, ne? lol

Hmm. My - I see your thread is filled with wonderful talents galore.

**Nods** Celessa finds your thread funny indeed. Keep it up. ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

JioDerako

DarkShadow

Hmm... talents...
Myself, i happen to be really good with computers... and I have the strange talent (if it can be called a talent) of being able to store insane amounts of random tidbits of information. I play (at the moment) seven different trading card games, and I have pretty much memorized every card I've ever seen. Yet I still keep forgeting, I've been planning to work on cleaning my room for the past week... lol.
Geo out.

Geo

Member of these MT groups: Duelist Chronicle

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

i guess it would be playing the piano ^^

tho i haven't practiced in ... a while.

... sometimes u have talents you don't even realize until your friends suggest it.

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

i have no idea what real talents i have. i love dancing and singing. i love to draw also.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.