Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What talent do you have? - Minitokyo

What talent do you have?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 111 total items

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Hmmm...
My talent is drawing. I really like to draw...
I can also quickly understand things in science because I like science very much. :D

Cadi

Cadi

True

I guess my only talent is dancing. I have been doing it since i was 5!
I'm not really good at singing but i still loves to sing along when my favorite songs are playing on the radio! and I also draw a lot. Many of my friends thinks I'm good at it, but in my opinion most of my work is still "work in progress".

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

cooking is definitely considered a talent... one i certainly don't have (genius who once succeeded at burning rice talking smiley )
talent... don't exactly have any, exept for drawing (which i'm not even so good at...) and being able to remember the lyrics of Japanese songs... that's pretty much it... oh, unless the hability to learn new languages quite easily counts smiley
lol - the wise Mordin actually gets responses back from his quotes - because he is too wise indeed, nonetheless, that the people must listen to what he has to say. hehe - yep, I know what you mean, and flexible? Oh gosh no - I'm looking like a toothpick ready to be snapped in half - lol. My body doesn't flow around like Jello, you know - lol but seriously, I'm somewhat more flexible than the normal guys and girls who dance around, so I know definitely what you mean. Daily routine stretches and exercises in the morning always get me around - gotta keep building up to my tip-top shape, of course. Hehe.

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Well, I still haven't known my talent yet :P But for now, I think I'm good in coloring, designing, singing, taking photographs and talking XP lol Here's a photo I took, feel free to view it ^^

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/91612/

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I guess I have a talent or rather a skill for learning foreign languages. I learn it rather without much effort, though I get bored quickly. I also don't use them every day, so my German, French and Spanish are 'rusty' to put it nicely.

i would have to say im good at cooking and drawing

i would have to say im good at cooking and drawing

People say I have a nack for writing. Any kind of writing, whether it be stories, poems, or songs!

:) writing and ceramics

Signature Image

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

im more commonly known as an emcee/rapper, other than that i play piano and guitar and have tried to produce beats

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I can draw, write, sing, play drums, trumpet and guitar, and I'm a pretty talented equestrian (I ride horses) and soccer player. Of all of them, I'd have to say my favorite talent is being an equestrian, followed by writing. I hope to make a career out of either of them.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I can play trombone, drums and guitar, and I play lots of sports

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I think i have a talent at making walls.. but ill let you judge that.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Ayamael
loll, Chopstickz, you forgot your talent for pissing off girls... and
for receiving slaps right afterwards ^^
ok, i'll stop kidding you ^^ , and a talent for music huh? cool ^^

Ayamael, this post spells win! This deserves to be Ayamael's
most funniest post of the year - too flippin' Tai Mai Shu funny!! rofl
- WIN!!

figures you'd like her post...always soo harsh on me
:sweat: hmm...that should be your talent then...putting guys down
:hmpf:

Yes, only certain guys who try too darn hard to please the ladies, when they tell you to give it a rest. **Checks her notepad** Yeah, as quoted: "Like, give it up!" You have to give the girls some private space, you know.

And the more you try, the more you are likely to fail, so let that be a lesson. Having fun with someone is one thing, but annoying them constantly is another, and its really a bad experience to go under. You could say you charm girls quite easily, but I don't think you really stand even a remote chance with the sophisticated ones, if you haven't figured it out yet. **Pulls out her machinegun** You are messing with the wrong contestant in the Price is Right.

You will pay with a one-dollar spin! Pah! **Fires away**

And that ends the chapter of Chopstickz. The end. **Throws the book into the fireplace and sprinkles it with gasoline** Whew! lol - Thank goodness that ended shortly.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kicking ass (trust me, it IS a talent)

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 111 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.