Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you NOT do for $1 million? - Minitokyo

What would you NOT do for $1 million?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

im curious if someone was to offer you a $1million cash; is there anything you wouldn't do? or would you do almost anything?

i would do anything except hurt those i care for and sleep with a dude. :(

but i'm game for pretty much everything else- i attribute this to my relative lack of morals. jk i would eat fear factor style cuisine, or perhaps exterminate a few [marks] people etc. :)

so what would or wouldn't you do? ;)

Kill, Maim, or Hurt someone in any way shape or form.

PS. Any guy that says they wouldn't sleep with another guy for 1 million bucks is lying. Any girl that won't sleep with a girl for a million bucks is just ruining my fantasies.

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I wouldn't cheat on anyone [my boyfriend now would be a good start - i wouldn't do that to him]...I wouldn't want to hurt the ones I loved so...

I'm not really that good at this. I just don't want to hurt anyone while I get my million :P
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Watch hentai or say that Naru loves Keitaro =oooooooo

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I wouldn't kill or harm anyone in any way shape or form. I wouldn't cheat on my significant other. I wouldn't steal anything or damage someone else's belongings (vandalizm). I wouldn't do anything that poses risks to my health or my life in general.

I'm sure there are more things but those are the main ones.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Tengu

Tengu

Fine... I'll do it...

I would not kiss a girl against her will. I have sworn an oath about that. But who needs money that bad anyway?

Day by day life goes by and before you know it you have grown old...

1 kill myself 2 do something stupid that i would never get outta jail with. ide do ne thing as long as im not dead/in jail or single after i do it.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

lol darkparagon- thats funny... and keep those fantasies alive- i'd happily oblige.. that is, if i got to choose whom ;)

lets see.... i think i wouldn't kill someone... or torture... i dont think i could really inflict pain on another without guilt.. everything else, bring it on! >_<

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Seems like we've got quite a few pacists around here.
Anyway, there's a lot I wouldn't do (anything extremely indecent) and there's a lot I would do (eat a bowl of cereal). It's kind of something they'd (who's they? I dunno...) have to specifically ask for me to answer since there's pretty much an unlimited selection of things they could ask for.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by DarkParagonKill, Maim, or Hurt someone in any way shape or form.
PS. Any guy that says they wouldn't sleep with another guy for 1 million bucks is lying. Any girl that won't sleep with a girl for a million bucks is just ruining my fantasies.

haha DarkParagon i like your style. your hired, i have a job 4 u. XP
oh the sleeping with guy thing: increase the pot to $10 or $100 million and "maybe" i would reconsider. OX perhaps i would luck out and hook up with one those girly shojo guys that seem to be all the rage these days. ;)

Quote by BVSG lol darkparagon- thats funny... and keep those fantasies alive- i'd happily oblige.. that is, if i got to choose whom
lets see.... i think i wouldn't kill someone... or torture... i dont think i could really inflict pain on another without guilt.. everything else, bring it on!

wow, bel-san thats cool. ;) OX
i couldn't imagine you "harming" or torturing another person. :D
but hey i've been wrong before. OX jk

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

I wouldn't engage in acts of global genocide.
See, I'm a nice guy!

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Quote by DarkParagonKill, Maim, or Hurt someone in any way shape or form.
PS. Any guy that says they wouldn't sleep with another guy for 1
million bucks is lying. Any girl that won't sleep with a girl for a
million bucks is just ruining my fantasies.

I think you said it all.... but after I saw the movie "Saw" the last saturday I changed my way of thinking about things when someone asks me: "would you hurt someone for something?" specially the things that could happen to me in the movie way ^_^'

i am completely driffting here! ~_~

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Anthing that would make me feel less about myself.

Quote by aemilI wouldn't engage in acts of global genocide. See, I'm a nice guy!

Bwahaha~ XD I like this answer.

Quote by nadesicobAnthing that would make me feel less about myself.

And this one is wise. :) I concur.

Honestly, I wouldn't do anything that I wouldn't be willing to do for $100. If that makes any sense. XD Money is money - and a million is still only money (albeit one hell of a lot ^_^').

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

I'm very loose with money as it is, I don't think I'd do much with a million dollars, probably give most of it away, but that's cuz I'm weird ^_^'

Well, I guess like everyone else, I wouldn't want to hurt people or compromise my morals (if there were any to compromise ;) )

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

kill anyone or hurt ne one severley, including my self. -yawn- im tired so i can't think of nething else interesting xP

Had a bad day, don't talk to me,
gonna ride this out,
My little black heart, breaks apart,
with your big mouth.

I went to heaven, couldn't get in,
For what I had done.
I said forsake me, you said you're crazy
you were too much fun.

You can't save me,
You can't blame me,
Well I'm waiting here to take a fall,
and everything, everything's my fault.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Cause bodily harm to myself... Why would anyone do that?
Also, cut up an onion.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I wouldn't do anything that is below my dignity, and of course you are talking to a person here willing to sing Richard Marx's "Right Here Waiting" in a public airport to say goodbye to a gf. *smacks head* lol I would have to say my dignity can be somewhat flux under certain circumstance, ;) like if I can make love to a model for one million, I would say Yes! Please!. :D lol Like that can happen anywhere else beside in my dream. :D Seriously, it is easy to say the right thing right now when the offer isn't real, but it is another thing if you actually get the 1 million for real. :) I hope I am a good enough person to do the right thing when that time comes. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by MordinI wouldn't do anything that is below my dignity, and of course you are
talking to a person here willing to sing Richard Marx's "Right Here
Waiting" in a public airport to say goodbye to a gf. *smacks head* lol
I would have to say my dignity can be somewhat flux under certain
circumstance, ;) like if I can make love to a model for one million, I
would say Yes! Please!. :D lol Like that can happen anywhere else
beside in my dream. :D Seriously, it is easy to say the right thing
right now when the offer isn't real, but it is another thing if you
actually get the 1 million for real. :) I hope I am a good enough
person to do the right thing when that time comes. :D

loll, dignity? where, where?? loll anyways, that's a cool answer Mordin, to hope to do the right thing ^^

now my answer...
hum... it's a tough question... if said event were to come, the thing i wouldn't do for the million is... cannibalism... XD

nah, i'm kidding... well, not really... but i guess, like Mordin, i hope i can make the right judgement... and hopefully, that good judgement will include not harming anyone in any way... and also not losing my dignity and honour in the process ^^

I would never have sex with a male. Never!
I wouldn't betray my friends and family.
I wouldn't stop watching anime.

Be Free and Masturbate

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Something that demorales yourself, something that makes you look real bad in public, or better yet, something that will hurt you in the long run. I would not want to hurt my family and friends just for a million dollars - unless this person hates their own family, that is, and thinks they can drop their old friends and settle in for new ones without any regrets.

Hurting people is the least of my attention. Undressing in public wouldn't be cool either. lol - No way.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i wouldn't hurt any of my loves ones....physically or mentally
or do anything incredibly life threatening and stupid to myself
everything else may be possible i guess

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I wouldn't do anything I know I'd regret. That's a bit general but I can't live with a bad conscience.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

hmm..well i think i owuld do almost anything
I mean it is a million dollars we're talking
about^^ but I dont think i owuld hurt anyone
I care for like dream said^^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.