Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How tall are you? - Minitokyo

How tall are you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 22 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Next » 520 total items

but still, i hope i can still get taller

kraken

kraken

Lusus Naturae

strange question but 190cm

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

5ft1in....dunno what it is in cm...but yeah...no more growing for me...i wonder if i'll get shorter as i grow older..???

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I think I'm about 5'3 People often think I'm younger than I am. I remember babysitting a little 6-year-old, who ask me amy age, when I told her 15 she acted amazed and said I look so much younger... like 12. Like I should really care... how would she know about age I don't know. I remember also going to an anime con when I was 14, and to people in the elevator looked at me and said "your like... 12 right?" I just got annoyed with them and said " I'm 14."

I'm 16 now, and people still think I look young, but I also get mistaken for being older too. I just don't know.

Signature

jikuhart89

jikuhart89

love is a drug

I'm only 1,59m , I live in Vietnam so it's only a little shorter than my friends. I wish I'm 1,63 or 1,65m!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD
But in Sweden , 1,52m ,I think that's ......

The way to love anything is to
realize that it might be lost.

I'm about 5' tall, around 152 cm....gosh I'm short, haven't grown in nearly 3 years now.

Im 5'6". Im happy with my hight. :)
Dont know what that is in cm though

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

I'm not so tall about 165cm, but i can jump really high!!!

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i am short. and my friends refuse to let me forget it. i am 5'2"... used to be 5'3" but somehow i'm shrinking... (i drink my milk tho...!)

Signature Image

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

I feel so short at my school...like 5'7"

in cenimeters it is about 167

retire

I'm 185 cm
...but many of my friends are taller than me :(

1 M 83 for my part.

a common tall

5' 7" which is about 168 cm. My dream height is beyond 6'.^^

destati

Yuusha-Oh

A little bit taller than 6', or about 184 cm.

i'm 5'7 not very tall but ok for my size

i'm 5'7 short not very tall :-)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm around 164+cm-ish ((I can never measure my real height... I thought I was 162 but my friend who's shorter than me told me she was 164... so I'm really confused) err... make that a 5 foot 3 or more... something like that... I'm pretty short -__-" But then it's normal for an Asian girl to be around my height XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm around 164+cm-ish ((I can never measure my real height... I thought I was 162 but my friend who's shorter than me told me she was 164... so I'm really confused) err... make that a 5 foot 3 or more... something like that... I'm pretty short -__-" But then it's normal for an Asian girl to be around my height XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I'm only 4'11" and look like 15 yrs. old that is why I'm having difficulty in finding job. Any tips to make me look taller or any ways to be taller?

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm about 162.56 cm. 5'4"... ^_^'

I'm hella short for a 20 year old dude - 5'3"

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

I'm about 184 cm....... but I don't know how many feet are... ^^''

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

5'5" and darn proud of it! Hehehe...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

Im bloody huge im 6'7

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

page 4 of 22 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Next » 520 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.