Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime world would you want to live in? why? - Minitokyo

which anime world would you want to live in? why?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Fooly Cooly!!!!!!!!!! Haruhara would be my homegirl!!! XD

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

the world i would live in is naruto hands down.

One Piece, its unusual and there's lots to see. (plus the characters as well - want to meet the Straw Hat pirate crew)

War and states Era of Japan from inu yasha why? because i would love to gaze at sesshoumaru kicking inu yasha's ASS lol

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I'd quite like to live in the anime world of Bleach and just hope that my spiritual power would be high enough to train as a Quincy. It'd be quite nice going around eradicating evil things. As long as there's plenty of gore.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

Gundam SEED Destiny - i wanna just get in there and beat up Shinn. lol
Prince of Tennis - I love to play tennis
Wolf's Rain - Be a wolf and go to rakuen. lol

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

...hmm, maybe fma world? cuz that way anyone can do alchemy and that would be cool! anywhere where magick can happen!

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Right now I'm want to go to Negima world....
Why ? because i just want t meet Nagi Spriengfield.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

I'd like to go to the Azumanga world. Its not that dangerous, but very humorous. Plus, it has Ayumu Kasuga(Osaka).

newtype2010

newtype2010

nightmare ghost

gundam series espeacially seed and seed destiny and zz cause ilove to be ahero so that ican make my drem to ride a gundam and to be in touch with the sexy girls hehehe
what apervert

wish i lived in the world of Kiki's Delivery Service. mainly because of the beautiful town that she goes to, complete with ocean and clock tower.

i wanna live inside anime as long as it's ecchi ^_^'

Stellar-Loussier

Stellar-Loussier

Earth Alliance Extended

well at frist i would yell gundam seed... but if you stop and think about all the death and agst... it's not a good idea... but anyway i would want to live in Chobits... i want a persocom...

Signature Image

ShibaKuukaku

Kill them all Lucy

The World .Hack//Sign

layzie

layzie

Vogola underling

no doubt...girls bravo...hahha i definately wouldn't mind visiting Miharu's world ;O

to the ends of the earth, wherever it maybe...if you need me, ill be there

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

i'd love to live in the anime world and live so many lives (gggaaaaaaaaaooooooorrrgggggghhhh)

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

skh

Infamous Leecher

That would be Love Hina because I'm a little pervert... But I would need to be masochist to enjoy being beaten ten times a day by Naru and Motoko...

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

I would want to be in Mgical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, I'd say it would be fun being an Omniomystic (hmm hope I spelled it right) creating different type of worlds through your imagination.

Quote by kai81220another one was witch hunter robin XD being a hunter is cool. and life in that anime seems so simple.

duh! i'd die to have a hunter's (craftuser's) power! or maybe spirited away! but i wouldn't leave the spirit world if i loved someone from there even if he is a river...hehe

*cough* Bible Black *cough* Heh heh...! Well, while its a video games, its also anime-styled. rival schools! Of course, I'd have to turn back time a couple years to when I was in high school but hey, it'd be awesome to get my friends together and beat up kids from a rival school and when you're done, people don't call you a heartless, insensitive ass, no, you get congratulated! haha! Just think about it, didn't you ever want to do that?

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Sure. I, too, was a pokemon master, with Ho-oh at my side. I even pretended to be in almost every anime I know. I even did cross-overs with my brother, combining many worlds. Personally, I´d like to live in the pokemon world or the Final Fantasy world. Come to think of it, Gundam Wing or Seed would also be pretty cool...

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

A world like ''Record of Lodoss War'' with Magic, Dragon and of course beautiful elf :)

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

I definitely want to live in the world of an anime, namely Naruto's! I practice martial arts and enjoy practicing martial arts, and that's why Naruto, as a martial arts anime, is an anime that I highly enjoy. It would be so good to completely devote a person's life to practicing martial arts instead of worrying about school.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

I'd like to live in any ecchi anime... for a week! Why? For reasons too obvious to list here =P

Currently enjoying He Is My Master!

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.