Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you hate Microsoft? - Minitokyo

Why do you hate Microsoft?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 173 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Dude, this just the Ten Commandments on Why you Hate M*croshit!!! The bible's not even full!!!

Signature

DBZFYAM

DBZFYAM

Naruto-Uzumaki.com

Quote by jakulitodbzfyam, you always seem to amaze me.

Thanks ^_^ (and I'm only 16 lol). There are quite some pirated versions here in the Netherlands aswell, although Linux and Mac seem to be taking over (especially as servers. Mac is mostly used for for example weblogs since they can handle much information at a time and Linux is mainly used for websites because it is very secure. Especially when you compare it to Windows...'security updates'...).

Also, when MS releases their new OS (Which will probably get the name XPerience. At least..heard this from one of MS' developers), they also release several new programming languages etc. (I believe a new version of C++ is being made and the new version of XML is already made: xaml). Even more work for programmers (And I'm going to a school where I'll be 'trained' for the programming buisiness. I'm currently working with PHP and Java/javascript, but probably more soon. And no...I don't want to work at Microsofts office...)

Just visited a site for computer parts and found WindowsXP Pro which you can buy for just(!!!) 280 euro which is about 360 dollars...

Oh and btw, when I first got WindowsXP, it only took me 2 days to get it crash for good (the whole pc didn't start anymore). Windows 2000 took me about 1 and a half week to let it crash NT and ME took me 1 week... So I guess there are still some small (read: fatal) errors in their os...

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity...
Signature
Webmaster of Naruto-Uzumaki at http://www.naruto-uzumaki.com

Why? I think this sums up a good part of it XP

http://clevescene.com/issues/2005-03-30/news/feature_print.html

Sycia

Tainted

Nope. It is functional. Gets the job done.

I have better ways to spend my hatred. Like at my neighbor for dumping garbage in the common area.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DBZFYAMThanks ^_^ (and I'm only 16 lol)

Geez, you're still young, you've still got a lot ahead of you!!! I wish I could buy a Mac but I can't find any here. I don't have too much cash to spend, so I can't buy online and I don't know anyone who has a Mac to spare. Oh, and I sure do believe that Mac and Linux are taking over!!!!

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I don't really hate Microsoft. I just don't like how their software cost a lot and how vunerable their software is.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Maki-san, you're really taking this M$ shit too far!!! Was it because Windows fried your beloved PC a while back. Yeah, you got reasons, so much that nearly all of your friends inlcuding me has to suffer your ranting.

Anywho, I do hate M$, even if you didn't influence me Though I don't have a PC therefore I don't need their crap, on a businessman's standpoint, Bill Gates is the Devil Himself. He makes me sick with his "innovations" that are just a rip of already functional technology. He manipulates the minds of n()()bs by using his idiot-friendly language and OS. Bill Gates, you will soon see Chano in hell. Maki, maku sure Chano is dressed for the occasion!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

DBZFYAM

DBZFYAM

Naruto-Uzumaki.com

I might buy a Mac soon. I've tried one some while ago (os9) and I really liked it. A lot faster than Windows. The only problem is: I only have Macromedia Studio MX and Adobe Creative Suite (which I use the most) for windows... And I probably need some other new programs aswell. But I think it'll be woth it. And I have plenty of choice here. There's even a complete store for Macs here. I''ve also read somewhere that a Mac of 2,4Ghz is actually the same as a 3Ghz from Intel Pentium (another reason to buy a Mac). Or I'll buy a Mac laptop (I get about 30% discount from my new school for a laptop, so...). Oh and did I mention that MS' support is the worst there is? A friend of mine had trouble with his computer and phoned their helpdesk. First he got a new number because they were too busy. When he phoned that number he got another one which didn''t even work...

Quote by jakulitoGeez, you're still young, you've still got a lot ahead of you!!!

Indeed and hopefully with a better OS ;)

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity...
Signature
Webmaster of Naruto-Uzumaki at http://www.naruto-uzumaki.com

I am currently using Windows XP
and I have to say... IT sucks! I'm fed up with all the frequent crashes that it has. We all have to agree that other operating systems like MACs doesn't go haywire as much as Windows does.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Mac's are faster than PC because of two things: no windows, no m*croshit!!!

a 4 ghz intel pentium is about the same speed as a 2 ghz PowerPC.

Man, don't make me jealous by saying you're getting a mac. >_<
Anyways I think Adobe and Macromedia products work best with Mac, just like the manual says!!!

Signature

it's AN EVIL capitalistic monoply! EVIL I TELL YOU! evil!!!

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by CubnimeI am currently using Windows XP
and I have to say... IT sucks! I'm fed up with all the frequent crashes that it has. We all have to agree that other operating systems like MACs doesn't go haywire as much as Windows does.

crashes!! crashes!! plus I.E. downloads stuff you don't want. *pouts*

but nevertheless, it's ok. ThoseI mentioned above are the only reasons why I do not like Microsoft. lol

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Why I hate Microcrap? Because their OS sucks! And I have to use it, hate when explorer crash, or the cpu is at 100% because of the explorer! it really sucks! Maybe the should wait a little and release a decent OS that really works ans not a crap one. Also hates their services packs, fix something and then gave us more problems!

Earn money reading e-mails here

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by YohWhy I hate Microcrap? Because their OS sucks! And I have to use it,
hate when explorer crash, or the cpu is at 100% because of the
explorer! it really sucks! Maybe the should wait a little and release a
decent OS that really works ans not a crap one. Also hates their
services packs, fix something and then gave us more problems!

not even time can make M*croshit develop a better OS, as they only seek profit, profit and more profit!!!!

Signature

I hate microsoft the most cause you can get soo many damn viruses and spyware with it. barely any effect Mac. And most porgrams that microsoft has suck. esp. Internet Explorer. I also dont like the fact that they are tryin to take over everything even gaming now. I hope Sony and Nintendo team up to bring them down. XBox only sells in the US.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Testified!!!

M*croshit is just M*croshit. XXXbox is just Halo, nothing else!!!

Signature

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Xbox is enough reason to hate M$.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Usaguibecause my xbox fried itself , tell my thats not a reason to dislike them.

Pityful, just pityful. Xbox are better flamed and raosted rather than fried...

Everyday I get more reasons to hate M*croshit. Today, I can't browse through Minitokyo because Windoze Internet Explorer has an internal error. Would you like to send an error report to M*croshit.

Tokwang ina mo, sinong tututol
Ang mukha ni Bill Gates na Mongolian Idol!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i dont hate microsoft

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by TW12T3Di dont hate microsoft

you don't have to...

Hoy Bill Gates, tipunin mo na ang bagong M*croshit at Windoze
Narinig ko usapan nyo na wik wak wik wak di naman sila memeber ng gang
Tawagin mo na rin ang bagong programming team mo
Ganon ka naman diba?
You like them so much because they protect your ass,
They wipe your ass, they kiss it,
They suck it so much na parang wala ng bukas...
O, paano, talo ang pikon!!!

Signature

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Open ur xxxbox and ur pc.. see any difference?
Thats how lazy microsoft team is compare to sony..

Microsoft is a big fat liar.. they said that vb 6.0 is an object-oriented programming OOP which in my opinion "A hell not". and i find my self debating with those Microsoft fanatic freaks..
At last they released vb.net and like as always.. bill gates confessed that vb 6.0 is not an OOP, thus they introducing an OOP version of VB.
Delphi is better than vb.. Go Borland! kick-out bill gates share on Borland.

Linux still reigns the www.. asp.net is better in my opinion..
I guess asp.net is the only reason why windows is still my OS..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Not exactly a Microsoft hater, except for a few things about Windows and its built-in programs.

wmp, for example, forcibly makes itself the default programs for supported formats despite me having specifically assigned other (better) programs as the default player. It takes a few re-tries before the dumb player 'gets' it. Attempts to remove it are not surprisingly not successful too.

And please include the option to have IE installed or not installed. I would personally prefer to have only Firefox as my browser. Not that Microsoft will listen to me, of course.

Regards.

I hate Microsoft simply because they hate me.

You don't honestly think they care about any of their customers, do you? They'll do whatever it takes to get your money, and not one inch more. Not a nerve in their body.

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

Quote by jakulitoMac's are faster than PC because of two things: no windows, no m*croshit!!!

a 4 ghz intel pentium is about the same speed as a 2 ghz PowerPC.

Care to provide some valid benchmarks? Honestly, you're talking about two different chips on two different platforms here. It has nothing to do with what OS it's running.

Signature

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 173 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.