Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 polls: what do you think of Naruto? - Minitokyo

polls: what do you think of Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

I have watched a few episodes of Naruto ( the anime )..... I find the story a bit boring.......lack of suspense......not that exciting ( although some action/ battle really nice )...makes me not that eager to see the next episode.......
this is just my opinion.... what do you think about this anime? Is it really that good?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

I agree with you. The story of Naruto is boring, it has a lame and confusing plot, and it just makes me feel like flushing my head down the toilet! But, this is only my opinion and some people may not agree with it. But, no matter what I will stick to it! (Hear toilet flush)

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

i think naruto is the best serie ! XD. but i respect your opinion !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Siri

Siri

Suou

i think naruto is amusing enough in its own ways
i liked it more in the beginning than now
but its definately seriously over rated

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

I think its a masterpiece!

No idea yet :D

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I think that 'Naruto' anime sucks compared to the manga. Well, its not bad, but in manga everything seems to be better.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Taise

Taise

JAFO

Excellent series, the story start a little slowly but you get very attached to the characters. My fiance cried when one of the characters died.

Signature

Taise

Taise

JAFO

Excellent series, the story start a little slowly but you get very attached to the characters. My fiance cried when one of the characters died.

Signature

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Naruto anime is really good. It becomes more interesting episode after episode.
The battle scenes are cool though strange sometimes. OX

the anime has some points, but the manga on the other hand is much better

Signature

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

I think Naruto is good. Its a series you don't need to think for...you can just watch it and enjoy it....

Signature

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

GAH! Stupid timeouts...sorry for the doublepost ^^;;

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

I think Naruto's anime is for people from every stage.......from young to old.....
i like anime which is gory.....sad/ tragic........yeah.....

personally i didn't like Naruto . I think the story is plain boring.And the characters aren't that impressive. ( sorry, not meant ot offend naruto fans out there ) :)

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

It was good at the begannin up to the Chuunin Test. After that was over the series started to go down hill. The Drawer got lazy, and u can tell by the art work. It was high[Masterpiece] on mai rating now it's just an Average anime.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Not the best anime near the end episodes muich like Dragonball Z to me really...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

The first twenty episodes bored the heck out of me. After they moved into the chuunin exam the story picked up and now I love it.

-- Bob

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

Quote by DrakI think that 'Naruto' anime sucks compared to the manga. Well, its not bad, but in manga everything seems to be better.

i agree, the manga is better as in the anime....some parts get real lame n borin.

Signature

But then generally, in any case, the manga is always better than the anime.

Naruto is one of the best anime series out there .... it was better in the beginning, and it could do without the relentless number of flashbacks, but it's still good! :D

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Speaking frankly, I don't like this anime. It just makes me feel boring to watch and yes it does have some humour. but what i want is mystery, horror type anime plus lots of suspense.that would make me feel more eager to watch the nest chapter.
Maybe this anime wasn't meant for me afterall.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

I've just watch the whole nime ( which my cousin brought to my houe and watched together )..I find that the anime is average at best......and i think it is overrated in some website.....not one of the best i've seen.....

I been a loyal follower of the show since ep one and think it's a work of art. The world is interesting, the character vibrant and full of emotion (I like how you get so much background on many of them, such as the Hyuuga clan's story) and I absolutley love the different fighting styles.

The only ep I regret seeing is when the trio was trying to see what was under Kakashi-sensei's mask...that whole thing was pretty pointless.

In terms of length, it's like Case Closed. Some episodes are eye-scratching boring, but some episodes are fine works of art. What keeps you going isn't the stuff in between, it's to find out what happens at the end and how did it get there. Ex:
Case Closed: Get body back/reverse poison
Naruto: Become greatest ninja & withhold/control fox demon
Everything in between those major story points is nothing but filler. With all that said, I love the series.

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Average at best. The Zabuza arc was ok, the Chuunin exam/Konoha war arc was pretty good, and the Tsunade and rescue Sasuke arcs were pretty bad. The arc after the time jump is off to a decent start, so we'll see how it goes. It's kind of annoying how everybody only gets development in flashbacks to their angsty childhoods, rather than any actual development (there are exceptions, but few and far between).

It's certainly not the best anime ever.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.