Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real?? - Minitokyo

Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real??

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

I would flee for dear life, friends are okay, but I'd keep my distance. Maybe if it were Nyu... I'd go buy a collar and teach her how to "live" with me and such... but I won't get into that stuff.

lillium1

life = existence, existence = ?

she's my mistress, my embodiment of the perfect role model

sure i would

ChibiKareshi

ChibiKareshi

Ai no Kareshi

No way!

I'd love Nana if she were real, though. I want to feed her when she's hungry, comfort her when she cries and put her together when she falls apart. Shame, the poor thing. <3

I love Kaede <3 I wouldn't care if she killed my family, shes mine!
-cuddles Kaede-
Of course I'd love her, thats like asking if Elfen Lied is cool, tis obvious

I'd Love Lucy if she were real. Wouldn't you wana' be the dawn of a new species <_<. I would. It's like asking if I want to have a fabulous career in the music biz, which i would. I would say "HELLZ YEA O_O"

Hmm i would wait for my family to die first or else she will kill them and never ever lie to her 0.0 ye i would fall in love with her then oh and never cheat on her.

merged: 02-19-2007 ~ 02:05am
Guys if you want to save Elfen Lied go ontp the site called GENCO Anime and send them a email to say you want it back when they get to considerate amouts of email they maight think it up. i did it :)

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

As for the situation you show. YEAH! She love me so why not love her,
(if you think the situation is the clone situation of Kouta, you should show it in or it will not be count,

Quote:
imagine a girl like lucy, I mean she loves you but she is a serial killer and all,
would you love her?

pros: she is cute, cool body,pink hair, she loves you, she haves super powers

cons: she is crazy, she is a serial killer

so as for situation she don't kill any my relate in blood.)
why say no. when no one is hot like her. No girl can hot like her with those horn. ha ha ? Nana very cute too, but she can't breed. So Lucy. No1 for the choose.
A dog girl without tail, Man, so hot, sorry Lucy <<.|.>> Hope she don't see this.
..Hug her ...rub her ..cuddle her.(i'm obsession about her if this true, lol). lmao

but for the lack in your infor i still love her if this is a clone situation of Kouta.
Kill her, it too easy. live with her that better. (you think can't kill Lucy because she have that power. that too easy for a human - a being capacity to do anything with or without any supper power)
uhm. how about Yuka. Yuka for cooking-house work, Lucy for playing. for night...two of them..ha ha is that too much...nah i don't think so if they like so. Lucy can play with Yuka...like last the screen in episode 7, he he that is funny when.... Lucy not Nyuu do that to Yuka... ha ha ha ha what the heck i'm talking about....to much for the show...it like the ending theme song in some way ha ha ha.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

o_o
not sure if she was real
i hope i never get near her x.x
well as long she doesnt kill me but at the same time..
*shudders*

Yea i would love her and try to make her happy, cos lets face it, she hasnt exactly had a great life. she deserved a lot better..

Interesting question...On the one hand I can sympathize with Lucy, and understand that she is not inherently evil, and is actually very kind and gentle, but is compelled by intensifying feelings of hatred and resentment towards the people who unjustly persecute and harass her on a daily basis, to commit evil acts. However, I can't condone her senseless hate-driven slaughter of humanity to exact justice on those who have wronged her(too much blood...too much clean-up). Hmm...I would have to say that her naturally kind and gentle nature that shows itself even after she becomes a cold-hearted mass murderer, would convince me to overlook her violent tendencies and love her, but we would have to work on her psychological issues, and the whole "destroy all of humanity bit."

I would. However, I'd be a wee bit scared of her vectors.

yuck, I dislike bloodthirsty lusters.

Yes, you'd just have to take her to some deserted island or someplace away from other humans :)

Yup! :) I think I would, it's unfair to label her a 'serial-killer', 'crazy', and etc... If humans had not hurt her and made her isolated, maybe she wouldn't have to kill so many people. She never intented to kill anyone in first place. She was just an innocent girl before her foster parents began to treat her differently because of her difference with other children.

I hardly think she wished to kill anyone after that doomed summer night, when she killed Kouta's father and sister; at least, not until she broke free from research facilities years later. She deserved love and to be loved, and I think Kouta was the only person that she would listened to and obide. She wouldn't kill, even if she had to, if Kouta said no (in my opinion).

There's one thing I always remember about her character. Something that made me truely feel the depth of her pain and agony in her life, something that somehow justified her actions no matter how cruel they seem.

During the end of OVA there was a scene were Director Kurama came to Lucy to inform her about her friend's death, Aiko Takada. (One who Director Kurama had promised to take care of, if Lucy surrendered).

'The girl has died. We did everything, but it was too late. I'm very sorry!' says Director Kurama.
'Do you have your own family?' Lucy asks through her restrains in darkness.
'My wife and daughter passed away. What do you want to say to me?'
'I won't kill you!' Says Lucy.
'What?' he asks.
(The scene shifts to Lucy tangled and restrained. Tears pour out through her metalic helmet)
'Someday I'll make you experience the same thing I did. I'll kill every single one of them who are related to you. Someday for sure.'
(Neverthelss she never killed Nana despite of her several attempts.)

Would you be able to bear what she went through her life? And in the end be labeled as a danagarous and blood-thirsty creature by people? For gods' sake she was queen of her own kind, but deep down she was nothing but a kind hearbroken girl. And yeah, she fell in love with a human. Right! ~_~ Frankly, not every guy can be honored to mate with such a powerful queen. Heh! <_<

of course i'd love her. The only reason she went on rampant killing sprees is because of her inconceivably harsh child hood. Given that it would be kind of understandable that she killed kouta's dad and sister. all she wants is love in a life full of misery. who could deny that?

as long as she doesnt kill me, no problem. definitely

Yeah, of course^^!

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

If she loves me, of course i would. I would even have my own super bodyguard.

No way. She's fun to watch as a fictional character, but Lucy's terrifying. I know she has reasons for her actions, and that humanity drove her to it, but that doesn't change the fact that she kills innocent people who don't deserve to die. I feel sorry for her, but I like my family and friends alive and with all limbs intact.

yes, i would. she had such a sad past and what she ended up doing isn't completely her fault.

uh no... she's gonna kill you as soon as she gets tired of you

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i would even marry her...

i would be protected, and i can make her loose her serial killing desire... (maybe she doesnt have it anymore anyway, in the end of the anime it shows that)

Put her back in the tank from where she came from. SHe is too dumb and too dangerous.

Whats up?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.