Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you usually do in the library? - Minitokyo

What do you usually do in the library?

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 239 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Don't really spend much time in the library but when I'm there it's either because the internet in the halls is down or because I need to do some work with software they have but I don't :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

All I do in the library is either study or borrow books

DNG

DNG

Demonic

When I'm in the Library I'm on a computer. I never books, cos I hate reading if it aint Manga. :)
Or I'm doing quick homework or hiding from teachers.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

well, i usually go to the school library to do my homework, or even read the newspaper...anyway, i do use the pc there since we can online in the library ( i usually check my mail.....or fo to forums....lol )
my school's library is a good place to study......it is quiet, air-conditioned.......plus, it is just next to my class room!

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

that's easy, i read the news paper :P

hail!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hmm
i never go to the library
only if its for school than im borrowing books and thats it
but on school we have a library and there you can go on computers too
so i go behind the computer

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

;________;

saki goes to the library every other wed. .. >.> to study with fwends .. cuzcuz saki's not very smart .. xD

butbut saki always ends up sleeping .. -0-

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i almost never go to the library (weird sentence coming out of a book worm <_<) coz' i simply can't study there...
first of all, only 2 of my classes require me to study for them, and they are language classes (Japanese and Latin) since i usually speak out loud when i study languages, i would probably bother everyone else in the library lolll my other classes are translation classes, i don,t need to study for those, i just need to translate texts, and i have all the dictionaries i need at home... (plus the desks at the library would be way to small to hold the pile of books i need loll) Besides, i'm easily distracted by people... so it's better that i don't work surrounded by others...

so, i only go when i have to look for books (and i usually get mad at the computers for not finding what i want loll) or to make photocopies... and so on...

but i noticed our library is not exactly strict on the no-speaking rule... a lot of people talk when they go there, and i've never seen any of employees give them warnings...

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Well, this may sound weird but my school still has recess. They make us go outside, it's really annoying. So most of us (including me) try to avoid recess by going to the library, even if we don't really have anything to do but chat with friends.

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Well I usually go there to do homeworks or find books and that's what people in my school do too. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

When I am in my school library, I usually do my homework, use their computer to go on the internet for a short time, or just sleep.

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I go to the library to read, do homework, or check out books.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Holt

Holt

pffft

If I slept in my school library I'd probably be expelled T_T
All I can do is borrow books and stuff.

Signature Image

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

I didn't use to go to the library much when I was in high school, but now, at university, I find myself in there a lot *lol* XP. Luckily enough we have special sealed rooms where people can talk and discuss group works, that's where I usually am. I don't need to study there, I go there to check specialized dictionaries (legal and scientific stuff) and to translate, (because I'm studying translation XP) we are not allowed to take dictionaries home, so we have to use them there. I like studying at home, better than in the library, in fact it is quite noisy there XP there are always so many people.... it's even difficult to find a seat sometimes XP. So that's what I usually do, check out dictionaries, translate and borrow grammar or reading books :)

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Cadi

Cadi

True

I hit the books, and sometimes I do some research for the papers I need to write for teachers. My school libary is really slow so I usuall go to the town libary.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by CelessaOur library has its own chat room as well, but its more sealed off separately and now more people are prohibited from talking to others while studying - I can see what you mean. We had that a lot one time, but now we have a separate building and a private cafe built, and a chat lounge just for this sort of thing - yaya.
What do I do in the library? Pretty much just study, grab some books, and head out - I like to rather study at a nice quiet comfortable place like my own home - I don't know why. lol - Probably music, perhaps - and a pillow and a bed to lie on. **Snickers**
Yep - it's all good over here.

*nods* I would prefer studying at home to elsewhere. At home I can do whatever I want. In library, there are so many rules: no food, no drink....
Still I have no better choice since I have classes from like 10am in the morning to 9pm in the evening, of course there's some time off between each class. Thank god it just happens two days per week.....phew.......

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

One thing neat about the libary at my old school, it had a sound proff room for hard core studiers, cause i know in my old school the libary could get pretty noisy since lot of classes would pass through to use the computer. Its kinda the opposite of the 'chat lounge' celessa was talking about.. i actually never went in there, but i noticed a lotta Yugioh fans were playing cards there over people actually studing.. so much for that idea

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Normally when I have free time, while waiting for my next class, I will go to the library to finish off my homework so when I get home I can play PC games or surf the net. :D

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

hahaha...
im a librarian in my school...
so what do you think i do?
thank god i dont need to arrange the books...
i sit at the counter cause im the monday assistant there...
so all i do is to key in the books that's borrowed or returned...
;)

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by babyckhahaha...im a librarian in my school...so what do you think i do?
thank god i dont need to arrange the books...
i sit at the counter cause im the monday assistant there...
so all i do is to key in the books that's borrowed or returned... ;)

hehe... that's quite a boring work to do, but if I have chance I want to try though....

Quote by makenstr1kNormally when I have free time, while waiting for my next class, I will go to the library to finish off my homework so when I get home I can play PC games or surf the net. :D

Good thinking, I always try to finish everything before going home so that I will have free time to enjoy myself a little after a long day.....

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

>_>
<_<
>_< I use the computers for Internet, especially mt... ^^;; heheh..
We're only supposed to use them for "research", buuuut... No. ^^;;
i don't usually go to my town's libraries because they freak me out with the thugs that usually are around them... :\
However, I do visit my schools Media Center/Library every day because I work as a Teacher's Aide. ^^
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i don't usually go to the library at all unless i am required too
i may go to the library sometimes if my friend wants company or something though...

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

I go to public libaray rarely to either look for books about Guns or spend my time accompanying someone.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

...I...usually am at the library...either looking something up in the Index...or just thinking...

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 239 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.