Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the first anime that brought you to tears? - Minitokyo

What was the first anime that brought you to tears?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Fushigi Yugi was definitelythe saddest anime I ever watched.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I dislike to watch sad animes. So only anime that made me so sad was Naruto when Haku dies(so long time ago). Didn't expect coming.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

So far, the only anime that brought me to tears (well, almost, but it was the closest) was actually 'Naruto' (no matter how stupid that may sound). It was at the time they fought with Zabuza. The way they shown his death was pretty sad and depressing to me.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Well, the first anime that really made me cry was fushigi yuugi! Yup, it's a great anime. And to think it wasn't even on the latter part of the story, it was just beginning! And I was already crying! You know why? That's because I never seen such great anime with a twist of romance, fantasy, adventure and comedy! The part that really made me cry was when Tamahome's family was butchered! I was crying my brain cells off. Thanks for asking, pal!

:D

My first time was in Fullmetal Alchemist. remember when that madman makes somekind of "animal human thingy" out of his dog and his doughter, and the place where they got their brains shot out , or whatever that guy do.. I just couldnt hold back my tears :(

Yakuru

Yakuru

Let's DDR!

Full Moon wo Sagashite made the tears flow like crazy, sadness and happiness. Full Moon wasn't the first though, I can't remember the first one.

Quote by sylvacoerI cried at "Grave of the Fireflies." You can't be human and not cry when you see it - it has such a powerful anti-war message!

That movie had a very strong message, made me cry too... T_T

Quote by ThaIsland212....i'm SO gonna get "Grave Of The Fireflies" now, you guyz.... smiley

Please do, I highly recommend it. Great movie. :)

Signature

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

Shingetsutan Tsukihime was a killer, I teared up a bit at the end. Hughes' death in FMA was a downer too. >_>

Signature

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by sebstahMy first time was in Fullmetal Alchemist. remember when that madman makes somekind of "animal human thingy" out of his dog and his doughter, and the place where they got their brains shot out , or whatever that guy do.. I just couldnt hold back my tears :(

Quote by ThePandaShingetsutan Tsukihime was a killer, I teared up a bit at the end. Hughes' death in FMA was a downer too. >_>

Yeah those moments in FullMetal Alchemist made me almost cry too.

FullMetal alchemist and Grave of fireflies showed how helpless human can be.

And for tsukihime, it is a killer indeed, everytime i watch it, my tears as always melt , waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..sob..sob

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i think i'm the one who easily cry in this group, don't yu think so?
i watch..believe me....pokemon when buterfree (spelling?) left away...yea...it's too sad....can't help then when ash nearly let pikachu go to its group (group of pikachu :D ) i cry too
then when Yu Yu Hakusho the end....i want to watch it again T_T

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Grave of the Fireflies for movie and Chrno Crusade as series, I did not actualy cry physically but felt like it.

Another scene that many of you might find it silly is ine one episode in Love Hina, I'm not gonna talk about it hehe :P

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by kumihoi think i'm the one who easily cry in this group, don't yu think so?
i watch..believe me....pokemon when buterfree (spelling?) left
away...yea...it's too sad....can't help then when ash nearly let
pikachu go to its group (group of pikachu :D ) i cry too
then when Yu Yu Hakusho the end....i want to watch it again T_T

no need to think so, usually a parting scene after long journey together is heartbreaking.
i feel the same when a good serie of anime/manga is ended.

Signature

Kaitou-Kid

Kaitou-Kid

~Nanaya Complex~

The first anime brouht me to tears was Totoro. as far as i can remember i watched it when i was still in elementary school. the touching part is when the little sister is lost and her older sister is frustrated to look for her........
Even boys cries you know....
T_T T_T T_T

Signature

\"the sun and the moon will always shine on each other... til the end of time...\"

chobit's made me cry...........

Signature Image

fsn

hm, i almost cried with the finalle from Rurouni Kenshin - Reflection. the best end for Kenshin, a hero/ warrior/ man like him. marvelous!.

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

Grave of the Fireflies. I went into that movie knowing exactly what to expect, knowing exactly how everything was going to turn out. Didn't matter, at the end of that movie.. I just cried like I hadn't cried for a long time. Having faced death before in my own life, that movie definately invoked alot of emotion. The value and pain of life and death.. those aspects were handled so purely and intensely. On top of that I can't even HEAR the musical score without having my mood altered. It is a beautiful OST though. ^^

If you really want to go through an emotional whirlwind start watching some asian drama. I'd reccomend Summer Snow the most (a Japanese drama) everyone MUST SEE summer snow! Also Seija No Koushin is cruel but addictive and impactful.

Another memorable moment where I cried (just a little!) are the scenes with Sana and her mother in Kodomo No Omocha (that series is usually 100% great, crazy comedy. It was surprising to see such drama- and well done at that). Also some scenes in Aishiteruze Baby. I adored cute little Yuzu so much ^_^'

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

First time I cried during an anime...Trigun, when Wolfwood died...it made me so upset, especially when he said "I don't want to die yet"...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

I dont understand the question...

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

naruto eps are pretty sad.. but i didn't cry.. but very sad =PpP

I've never really cried watching anime before, but I came pretty close when I was watching the first Inuyasha movie. There are so many sweet scenes with Kagome and Inuyasha, especially the one when they are talking through the tree.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

None yet. A few came very close.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by Alcrin I dont understand the question...

well, basically i want to know which was the first anime that made you cry (or made your tears flow out)

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

my first one was kimi ga nozomu eien
T_T

It has to be Fruits basket. And it has always been that. The rest come close, but not close enough. The scene after momiji told the story.

I can't really remember since it was probably a really long time ago...but I think it was Fushigi Yuugi. That was so sad! In multiple parts!

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.