Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the first anime that brought you to tears? - Minitokyo

What was the first anime that brought you to tears?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

I think that one would have to be wolfs rain.
The part where ...( i forgot his name) the human in the long trench coat lost his wife. When she fell off that cliff and he had to let her body float in the water and leave her there...@_@'
Being a guy i tried to hold it in but it was hard. -lmao-

Signature

I think that the first anime that I cried to was Full Moon wo Sagashite.(Just at the ending)

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I'm not sure if I posted here already, the thread seems awfully familiar. But anyway, the first anime to bring me to tears was Voices of a Distant Star.

i watched it 5 times in a week and cried 5 times.

I think X was the first anime that made me cry.

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Oh definitely Cowboy Bebop when Spike died. I was so suprised I cried. T_T

You need only believe. . .

no anime has ever actually got any tears out of me. but the closest anime to do that would have to be Chrno Crusade, such a sad ending T.T

eza

Fruits Basket. i couldnt stop crying when momiji told the story of how he's mum rejected him.

I cried when I saw the last few episodes of Fruits Basket, and I also cried during Angelic Layer. What can I say I'm a big softy. :D

Signature

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by ShaduOh definitely Cowboy Bebop when Spike died. I was so suprised I cried. T_T

Yea, i watched CB just few months ago (so late huh?), i'd never thought that the ending would be like that, why oh why????? The ending left me with intense feeling of sadness T_T especially that ending note: "Goodbye Forever Space Cowboy" and da song "Blue". waaaah i'm gonna cry again if i continue T_T

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

the first anime that brought me to cry is Chrno Crusade when Rossette and Chrno died......that not suppost to happen!!!!!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

x/1999 when fuma killed kotori
i almosted died

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

umm... hmm... what made me into tears? Lots after all the anime I've been watching... but I think the first one was the "Saber Marrionette J" movie. Next was the... hmm... I forgot... maybe the next one was the Ending of Tentai Gakuen Q... next was the Saiyuki episode that Goku got lost in some stupid forest with some illusions. Then he met this girl who is dead but only an illusion... that's in reload... and that's the most recent. After that, no more... I still remember that episode... I really cried that time... *sob* that's why Goku is my fave in Saiyuki T_T

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

my first anime fruits basket! i always find fruits basket is very educational... and tohru always managed to touch my heart with her genki-ness and determination!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Quote by mystvearnIt has to be Fruits basket. And it has always been that. The rest come close, but not close enough. The scene after momiji told the story.

yes! for me, it's the same scene too... momiji's mother refused to admit momiji to be her son and even called him a monster was really cruel but when momiji just accept it and wish his mother the best was so touching. it's also touching when tohru can relate to it as she rmb the scene when she cries over her mother's body on the hospital bed.. it was so sad.. i cry everytime when i watch that episode no matter how many times i have watch the same episode before...

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

w00ter

w00ter

RadicalThief

prolly Cowboy Bebop....and elfen lied

I like to laugh and eat doghnuts while j00 cry ^_^
Signature

RainWater

RainWater

ayumi-chan

I don't know anymore.. Many animes make me cry..

But the most recent is Naruto..

Even the fanfics make me cry

Cammie

Cammie

Yurikitten

im rather(very -.-) emotional and lots of stuff can make me cry/almost make me cry. Although I havent watched that many sad animes but for one i cried at some parts of naruto(lol -.-) like when that dude(Or was it a girl? -.-) died at around ep 40-50 while sasuke was in that blue sphere....woooow that was badly explained but whatevva...KGNE brought me to tears acouple of times aswell(But if you watched it and it didnt your heart is made of stone!)

Grave of the fireflies and Elfen Lied, grave of the fireflies was when they showed scenes of setsuko playing around their makeshift home after she died. Elfen lied was just before lucy went to confront the soldiers, and she was kissing that guy, cant remember his name.

I think it was gundam seed.........
When Nicole died T_TT_TT_T

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

um i didnt really cry but i almost >.<
erm it was chrono crusade's ending T_T
so sweet yet so sad. :(

I'm really emotional, so lots of stuff tears me up ^^; But I was near sobbing during Wolf's Rain.

Signature Image

Bunch of panzies.......*no offence to the girls* ive seen most of the animes on this page and the only one to even make me think of crying is Elfen Lied*snifle*. The opening snifle every time i watch it snifle. And that anime is fairly recent and i have been watching anime for about 10 years but i will have to check up on Grave of the Fireflies.

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

Kimiga Nozomu Eien

At the part nearing the ending where the girl (forgot her name) was telling a fairy tale story from a book to the guy (forgot his name also) about the "Fairy of Goodbyes" ...

*sniff....it was beutiful....

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

This is Fruit Basket, when Momiji's talking about his mum who wanted to forget him. Momiji is a really kind character, nice and sooo cute ^^" That's why I cried ^^

I also cried about X-1999, when Inuki is killed by Satsuki.

But I must confess that I'm very sensitive so...

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.