Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you day dream at school or at work? - Minitokyo

Do you day dream at school or at work?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

when my classes get boring, i write stories, poems and journal entries.....but when i daydream, for sum reason i always daydream about being in the past....like im in a romance novel... ^_^' ....when i listen to music my daydreams completely take me awayyy!! .....this is neat, i thought i was the only one who daydreamed so much!!

Quote by DioLivesOnSometimes I space out in Precalculus, but that's only because I stare
at this really cute guy from Japan. XD He doesn't really see me because
I sit behind him. :sweat:Is that scary? :hmpf:

Dio-duuude...thats not scary, i would stare @ a fine guy in front of me too!...well if it IS scary....me an you are sum scary bit**es i guess,lol ^_^'

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I daydream while listening to music while im not doing anything...

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I never do.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

How would you make it throught the day without day dreaming? I daydeam all the time. But mostly in algebra and S.S

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I tend to lose myself in what I'm writing about, usually fanfiction or an original story I've come up with. or I'll fall asleep in class and then I really dream XD

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I usually daze off into class..and pretty much wonder what I need to do after school, like homework, eat, etc. Hahaha, yea I'm such a school girl..

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Usually no, but maybe sometimes.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Eh... I day dream all the time...

But what I day dream about is questioning.... I usually day dream about murdering people...
My friends think im going to become a physcopath when Im older.....

Maybe that was an overshare?....Oh dear I think so... -.- >.<

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

Not really. When it's boring, I just fall asleep.
But sometimes I do that, when I have really nothing to do.

No idea yet :D

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I don't day dream during school. I just sleep.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I daydream in History alot!! History is so boring...
What I daydream about during history is if Canada were to be still covered in ice, we would all live in igloos, and yeah ^_^ hahaha...I forget my daydreams

Signature

Well...at work I don't daydream. I simply don't have the time.

But at school...hehe....I did not only daydream. I also slept in school. But only in religous education. So it was not that bad. ^^

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

Of course! I usually do 'mental fanfiction', amongst other things.

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Of course I daydream in school! ^_~ I especially try to do it in Science and Spanish, since those teachers are boring. I kinda dream about what it would be like if the school were stuck in one of my favorite anime. =P And then my friend has to ruin it by poking me with his pencil and talking. >.> Daydreaming is fun! ^_^ I'm a Space Cadet!

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

I daydream randomly, just not when I am driving XD I usually daydream of the future or something to that effect ^^

Genosider

The Last Raven

Obviously... best way to pass boring lessons.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

All the time. If I have nothing better to do, I day dream.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

A lottttttttttttttttttttttttt... more than i wanted to... i just lose myself in my own small world

day dream a lot
get less marks in math

Signature Image

i don't daydream ALOT and end up sleeping. but the teacher thinks i'm still awake because i'm sitting up straight with a hand over my eyes....but still get straight A's. shows how much school teaches us. T_T

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

uh, i doddle in my notebook, when the teacher says something really really boring, but overall, no...but some days i get really really tired. so i nap a littl bit during humanities class...

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Hai, almost everywhere.. lol i love to daydream specially when i'm sitting down... lol not driving through it has happen ^^

Signature

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

If I wouldn't dream at my work I would've been dead a long time ago.

i usually dream about going to a coffee shop with someon you really care about early in the morning where there is hardly and hustle or bustle and your the only one there with your partner and the workers arre cleaning glasses and not staring at you

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.