Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you day dream at school or at work? - Minitokyo

Do you day dream at school or at work?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

I daydream a lot during school, which is a very bad habit of mine. But for work, I am very serious when working.

day dream in school lmfao

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

yea...i do, especially during a.maths lessons or p.o.a, man...those are too boring to even listen. so i just usually daydream to kill time, with occasional listening

Signature

I day dream so much... I sometimes confuse things with reality and i always jolt awake

-6sic6-

-6sic6-

Shinigami

Daydreaming is a subject for me at school XD

Signature

Yay, I day dream almost everyday... Not only in school. In the bus, train, lab and even while on attachment to work. Born a day dreamer I guess... XO

everytime, esp when i dont get enough sleep.... i only sleep 4 hrs a day, coz i watch anime XO

I day dreamed last year in math. I think it is normal to day dream in school or work if your are doing something boring. I dream about the decisions that I made earlier in the day, games, anime, living in fantasy worlds and other things. I do it on the way home from school too. It makes you feel better to day dream.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Periphery

The End

I day dream all the time; its a chronic habit I slip into whenever I find myself idle.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Well...I suppose I would daydream about my "little adventures" (had these since I was...11?) XD I think about stuff like that to get myself going to sleep. It'd be nice to live in a world where anything you want goes and your friends can range from cool-looking singers to half-demons XD...Okay, I'll stop now XD

Well...I guess what I mainly daydream about in school is my comic. I think of the events I put my characters in, and I sometimes come up with new characters and formulate their looks and special abilities in my head while walking to somewhere. Now if only I can get them on paper...XD All I've ever done is drawn the main characters...that's it XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Well there were a few times at work when i've been bored.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i day dream a lot, even when the teachers ar explaining somethin bout my fav lessons

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

I daydream everywhere XD

While at college, especialy when in Finance courses, I just stare at my notebook and think about anything but the class. The funny thing is that when I "wake up" from this state, I find my notebook full of notes XD

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

flameasss

red wolf

yes, i do a lot :)

^C \\\\ P^
u u
This is flameasss, If you want to help me in the quest to take over the known universe,
send me a messages

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Yes I do :)

Signature Image

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I do both. School deprives me of life. Dream refills me of life.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I do someitmes at scjhool but only when Iam just sititing around thinking.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I daydream at class all the time. I'm more prone to it when I'm sleepy though...harder to focus.

If I don't daydream in class I will fall asleep. Personally I like daydreaming. Anyways, I only daydream when I am bored in school.

phelan

ex-MechWarrior

I don't really daydream. I go straight to the good stuff: a straight up nap :D

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Sometimes I do daydream and everything else is blocked out. All you see is a smile on my face while staring at the wall or someone... but gosh, today I was so bored in my two hour math class, I was completely lost in that class and trying to take notes while half asleep (you know when your head is a bobbing - something like that)... right now I'm looking at my notes and I scribbled on a slant...

Signature

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

OF COURSE I DO!
If I didn't I wouldn't survivour to school everyday OX
I think that's the drug that keeps me alive! T_T :sweat: XD ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

hell yeah! Excpt now my spanish teacher can tell when I'm spacing out and she always picks on me

lol ..hm well ..when i was stupid+younger i day dreamed a lot...now i try to listen+learn ;p

but well,...i'm still working..adn there i daydream a lot>,> i hate work..and time goes so slowly..

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.