Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When was the last time you cried? - Minitokyo

When was the last time you cried?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

When was the last time you cried? ;_;

I don't mean by watching an anime but I guess you can stick that in as an answer...if you cried really badly. . .

I honestly can not remember the last time :/

It was about 6 months ago. Someone stole my disc-man and I cried like there was no tomorrow. (but I got a new one and it's so much better then my old one so it's all good)

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

hmnm about 2 months ago.somebody broke all my cd's.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

i don't remember either. it's been too long.

Quote by wolfboyi don't remember either. it's been too long.

Ditto. (Posts for experience points x_X)

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

i'm not much of a crier...i'm constantly upbeat...i hate feelin sad and depressed...it takes more muscles in ur face to frown and be sad than it does to be happy...so yaaay lol ^_^

Well lets see I cried when I argued with my parents

***khatnaa***

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

hmm....after reading the first ending to the manga I''s

"What the fuck is WTF?"

hmm never realy "cry" anymore at this age. Though I"s did bring a tear to my eye.. Along with saikano, kanon, etc. But that was ages ago... Hmm I dont seem to cry much to anything O_O maybe I have a heart of ice

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

I can count the number of times that I've cried due to somthing other then pain on one hand. None incidents recently either.

Signature

Kasumi

$$1,000,000,000 member

I have two different types of "cries" actually. O.o The first type is what I call actual crying. It's when the tears just start flowing and it's hard to stop yourself. The second type is you feel like you could cry, but you kinda gotta push yourself to do so.

i can't remember the last time I did some actual crying... but I've been doing a lot of the second type lately. O_o; I've been rather stressed recently over my messy house, my relationship and a few other things, so I've been crying softly to myself every night. Some may think I'm a baby but it's a pretty good stress reliever.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

wow....now that i think about it....i haven't really cried for a long time......i think the last time i cried was back in elementary school... XD

is that normal? LOL

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont remember actually. im not much of a cryer, dont even cry or anything at funerals....

yesterday... watching a Hong Kong movie called "enter the phoenix" with my sis... the movie is a comedy (suppose)... but i can still cry for some part of the movie... i can get into tears pretty easily...

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

2 years ago when my prent dont want to by me a ps2... ^.^"
they bought it a week after since I cried so bad ^.^"

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Its been a while but yeah got over it somehow....:)

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

today in the morning .. ..

sniffle ..

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I do. It was just last month...In June, my uncle and godfather died of a working accident...He fell down a ladder and hit his head pretty badly on the pavement...of course, he was not wearing a helmet...He stayed in the coma for about two weeks...When people are in a coma, there's always hope, so I kept on hoping and didn't cry.. Finally, they decided to take him off life-support..he died two days after...

My grandfather gave us the news the next morning...again I didn't cry, must have been because I didn't quite realize it yet...On the morning of the funeral...They posted a collage of pictures of him happy smilling...and one of them was with me..It must because I realized that I would never see his gentle smilling face again and that I would never talk to him again that I became a fountain of tears....It continued into the church...But as they were talking about him in the church...I decided it was enough,..

He's not coming back, and crying will not make a difference...So I stopped, and even if I continue to think of him evreyday and sometimes even talk to him (I keep a picture of him in my car) I do not cry anymore.

Signature Image

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote: 2 years ago when my prent dont want to by me a ps2... ^.^" they bought it a week after since I cried so bad ^.^"

ROFL....spoiled aren't we? XD hehe...

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

I cried today....cuz of my mom... since he kept hitting me and scaremin at me.. ;_;.... taskette~ t_t... i hate this world...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

A serious cry, that takes me back like 10 years back. Shed a tear or two since then but nothing huge.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

miyuna

lonely dreamer

i cried just now. because my friends' are in pain. and i cant do anything to help.

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

Quote: Some may think I'm a baby but it's a pretty good stress reliever.

I can't cry, on account of it would break my girlfriends heart. =_=''
But it is a good stress reliever though.

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.