Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 long hair or short hair? - Minitokyo

long hair or short hair?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I like long hair.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

not too long not too short... hehehehhehe. look nice on me enough !!

life muz be appreciated n enjoyed til the fullest so ur wont regret !!!
our life r short and each decision we make can changed ur life 4ever !!
so be careful .................

I would LOVE TO HAVE LONG HAIR LIKE sephiroth.it MAKE MAKE ME LOOK dangerous.lol^^

long hair without doubt.
and now i'm keeping it long.

I usually have really short hair like buzzed... but im growing it out now and i wanna grow it down to my jaw, I'm kinda goin 4 the way Billy looks (lead guitarest in Good Charlotte, my fav band! ^_^)

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

my hair is long rite now and i think im leaving it that way, its layered so it lo0ks good.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I think different lengths suit different people, I like long hair but for myself I prefer to have short hair. I don't think that long hair really suits guys but there are some exceptions. But I think long hair really suits girls, it's gives them a look of grace and beauty ^^ That's not to say that girls with short hair aren't beautiful or graceful, just my personal preference :)

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

mine's long~~
and of cos i prefer long hair ^^

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Short,
my hair is like Fushigi Yuugi's Tamahome, or Ayashi no Ceres's Tooya ^_^

im a girl by the way.

Short hair.Let the person wash face and comb hair more easily and lovely

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Long hair is very annoying to have (although looks nicer). Forget the looks if you can feel better. I stick to short hair =)

I have short hair ... long hair is an annoyance for me.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by Tatsumi09Long hair is very annoying to have (although looks nicer). Forget the looks if you can feel better. I stick to short hair =)

not really.
it depends on the person, such as me, alotta ppl say short hair is more suitable :)
thank GOD.
i hate long hair already.
hard to wash.
hard to dry.
gets in your way all the time.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I definitely think long hair! Even though short hair is less fussy.......but long hair makes one look more elegant! :D

I also prefer having short hair, it does not get in the way and you don't have to take care of them. But they regrow again and again.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Long Hair... :) ... I had it short once a few years ago... But ... without a doubt... I prefer it long... :D

hm.. i have long hair now :D

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

short hair because long hair always annoy me.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by blueiceI would LOVE TO HAVE LONG HAIR LIKE sephiroth.it MAKE MAKE ME LOOK dangerous.lol^^

wow.....

The hairstyle of Squall in kingdom Hearts is cool too. maybe i should grow my hair like that.

I have short hair now but went to clean shaven to long (mid-back) for long periods of time.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Long hair owns!!!
My hair is weird. Kind of... shoulder-blade length??? And kind of... shaggy. Not really. Just really thick.

Brownie the Cat

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Short hair for me. I HATE having long hair with a passion.

Learning little by little.
Signature

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

I have long hair.. it goes all the way down to my waist.. and it can be a hassle taking care of it, but I like it. Makes me unique.

page 3 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.