Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of anime do you usually watch? - Minitokyo

What kind of anime do you usually watch?

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

nuxita

nuxita

Nuxi-Chan

I love everything like magical girls... there are cute!!!!! but Romance, magic mystique stuffs are cool too!!

Signature

DA page - Nuxi-chan

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Mostly mecha, sci-fi, and comedy.
Sometimes romance and those anime that offer a lot of fan-service
(If i'm in the mood)

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

I primarily watch ecchi/hentai anime, although I may watch an anime that actually has a story in it every once in a while, but that is pretty rare.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

CaptainHamsack

The Pirate King

I like basically any anime with cute girls in them.

Nowadays, I've been watching a lot of Romance, Drama and Shoujo anime.
I also like the older shows like Rose of Versailles, Takarajima, Brother Dear Brother.
And of course I like Fantasy and Fighting shows as well.

I like animes with clean, crisp art.

As for the genre, I watch action anime with smooth fighting animation. Another I watch is romantic comedy

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by rorikonDon't any of you guys watch ecchi? Sci-fi and action are okay, but when my mental state reaches a point that I become too obsessed in the plot, I watch some comedy nonsense ecchi. It is such a good painkiller, you know?

Hey man, that, that's Cool!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I prefer to watch InTeReSTiNg AnImE... :D

I usually watch Magical Girl stuff, umm comedy and romances.

I love to watch horror and samurai anime, but I like science fiction too. ;)

I watch almost everything... But my fav. is still samurai and comedy type anime.

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

action's good, as long as there good character development or laughs or a little romance its all good (oh yeah, and magic+cuteboys is alwyas helpful)

basically shoujo but sometimes i need to watch/read a good shounen manga/anime

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by XIVI watch almost everything... But my fav. is still samurai and comedy type anime.

Well, it's good to watch almost everything but I think there are animes that are "not-so-pleasing" right?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

It definitely has to have comedy in it ...the laughable type, not the lame-ass type :P
From then on, it's a combination of fighting (Naruto, Bleach), samurai (Kenshin), and shoujo ... but there's rarely any shoujo anime that's good to watch.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

I prefer the dark drama/action type. :)

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

right now, comedy has caught me... gto and school rumble is really great !!! =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Quote by ttweni dunno.,.... i watch nearly every kind of anime, as long as the pic is good, and have a great or meaningful storyline...

I agree. And the plots must be good and each of them should have some connections to make the story complete. So, still the storyline is what's most important.
I like to watch some actions, comedy, with some meanings and lessons in anime.

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

~_~ ~_~ ~_~

h~~~~e~~~~n~~~~t~~~~a~~~~i~~~~!!! ^_^'

But probably not romance type, hehehe...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Mine would be ecchi, romance, comedy, action, adventure, sci-fi, horror, magic (magical girls), and must have at least 1 cute girl!! Sports is not in my list.

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by tsukuyomimoderight now, comedy has caught me... gto and school rumble is really great !!! =P rawr !

Wow, you watched gto!?! Yeah, it's great!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ninaaditia

Tenipuri Freak

Action/adventure/competition with comedy and a little romance in it..

Signature
Tenipuri Kakkoi!

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I watch everything except shojo and basic mecha anime (for me, evangelion and rahxephon are good, gundam sucks -o-), but I have a preference in shonen like one piece/bleach/naruto, and more original series like last exile, beck or shingetsutan...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

The anime genre that I usually watch is Action, Scifi and basically everything that has a good story line. works for me.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by vaiowegafor me, evangelion and rahxephon are good, gundam sucks -o-)

Well, that's your opinion so I'll respect that but please don't say that Gundam sucks.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Gundam Rules!!! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!!! post AC-Gundams sucks!!!

Signature

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.