Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of anime do you usually watch? - Minitokyo

What kind of anime do you usually watch?

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

I just like ecchi.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

action, comedy and a little romance :)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

comedy
realllly makes me laugh soo hard that's the best anime i want to watch
and it can be adventure too but the one i reallllly love is romance the couples of anime nakakakilig to the max

that's all :D :D :D

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by animefanzzzcomedy realllly makes me laugh soo hard that's the best anime i want to watch
and it can be adventure too but the one i reallllly love is romance the couples of anime nakakakilig to the max
that's all :D :D :D

You really want that nakakakilig to the max, eh...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

anything... everything... Pretty much what I can get... I normally check the anime out. I try getting some information about the story. Sometimes I see the first couple of episodes and then get the rest, if I like it...
But since I get fansubb anime, my theory is that nobody would want to fansubb an anime that's not worth the trouble... which is why I get the series my "favourites" fansubbs decide to make :)

I watch all kinds of anime, but my favourite genres are fanservice/ecchi comedies, mecha and super-robot anime.
I've also recently watched some drama anime like Air and Kimi ga nozomu eien which I really enjoyed even though I don't normally watch drama shows other than in anime.

Proud member of:
Ecchi-Club
Nadesico

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I like good in-depth stories, like Fullmetal Alchemist, action like Naruto and Bleach, and good romances/comedies like Chobits and Love Hina. Pretty varied really.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

tianrey126

tianrey126

RAKISTA

I prefer wathching action, mechs, sci-fi, ecchi and sometimes hentai :)

The Body is but a Vessel to the Soul
A Puppet which Bends to the Soul's Tyranny

Signature

PROUD MEMBERS OF
:::FILIPINO COMMUNITY:::MUSIC:::FULL METAL FANATIC:::WALLS FOR NOOBS:::PERVERTS CLUB:::ECCHI CLUB:::FEMALE ECCHI FANS :::ASIAN PRIDE:::MT-PHILIPPINES:::

I prefer anime like fruit basket , naruto and evangelion

I'm a sucker for emotional dramas. Looking forward to watching Air TV and Saikano as I type.

i also enjoy comedies once in a while (FMP:Fumoffu).

Action and romance are great, but I think of them more as the topping than the main dish. I watch for the drama and the comedy more than anything else -- action and romance are just the pretty extras.

Dunno If I already posted here, but I usually watch comedy anime. I am starting to get into Mecha\Super-robot shows though.

Signature

I like any anime that has comedy or horror in it. Like Chrono Crusade for example.

Comedies and romance-comedies are my usual digest.

I like fantasy the best, 'cos anything can happen, and I love things about sorcery, things like that. Also, fantasy anime usually has swords, etc. which is my preferred fighting style over guns and more modern things.

I think... A bit, cute-ish ^^;
Or action =p

Magnius

Magnius

God of Red Dragons

Action, Comedy, Fan-service, Mystery, Fantasy, Adventure, and Futuristic (not too often though).

HOWEVER I HATE MECH anime, it reminds me WAY TOO MUCH of Power Rangers, something I wish I could forget if I had the power too.

The unsuppressed soul invites unrestrained bleeding,
Angels consume the blood and guide the burning feast,
Generals idly cough beneath a crimson sky,
Four shrines severed by the tears of a goddess,
The dragon plummets from the tower of red thunder and where it falls no one has seen.

From the PS2 game "Drakengard"

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Ermmm..................... I think action and fighting I don't know why i like it it just ...........................................................................(...) ^_^'

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

most of my anime collections are romance. because some of the stories may not happen in reality.

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

For me it's any kind of anime. Just as long as it's not kids shows.

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by miraku-spikeFor me it's any kind of anime. Just as long as it's not kids shows.

Hmm... I think it depends...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I watch all kinds but I like action and comedy the best. Rune Soldier Louie is my idea of the perfect anime for me.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by sylvenI watch all kinds but I like action and comedy the best. Rune Soldier Louie is my idea of the perfect anime for me.

I watch Rune Soldier too...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Most of mine are a mix of Fantasy/Sci-fi comedy often with a touch of romance in the stories stories. Not sure if that made sense so some of those I have are ones like Midori Days, Vandread, Maburaho and Girls Bravo.

I also have some more pure story ones such as Sister Princess and R.O.D. the TV which fall into at least part of that type of hard to describe genre of fantasy/sci-fi comedy romance type of stories.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

I usually like action/romance shows. However recently I've seen to have taken a liking to comedy as well. (current favorite show is One Piece)

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.