Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signatures and Avatars Help - Minitokyo

Signatures and Avatars Help

page 5 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next » 319 total items

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

I'm having problems with my sig. I followed the instructions.
after browsing... and then that pop up this things:

"Succesfully uploaded, use bbcode [sigimg] to reference it."
--------------------------------------------------------------------(...) signature set, click 'Update Settings' to reflect changes made."

but i don't see my sig ? :sweat:

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

It is not a problem that is the code that they use to let the sig showup so basically you just type the [sigimg] in your sig and then it should show up if it's your first otherwise refresh

Signature

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

I think there have been some sig problems lately. I'm not entirely sure...I can't think of anything for my sig.

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

I don't think so because I just switched my sig from one that I made which was crap to this current one made by Shuie and you need to refresh for it to show up also..There may be a problem but I'm quite sure there isn't

Signature

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

thank it working now, thank again ^^

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

Glad you figured it out Tatsuya and no problem

Signature

Kaisune

Kaisune

Priestess/catgirl/Heavyax/Senshi

Quote by Cloudnine

Quote by Ryo-ohkiFor some reason everytime i try to upload my new signiture (dimensions
are correct and the file type) It stays as my current one, as if I'm
permanently stuck with it.
Nothing updates correctly, except for text... Is there a glitch or
maybe a chekbox that i missed. At least give me something.

Your old sig is still cached in your browser~~ Try clearing it (under internet options) then reload the page again ^^

What exactly do I click under internet options?

My four anime personalities...
KAgome, Ichigo, SUbaru, (Sailor) NEptune
Signature
The Sailor Senshi of the Galaxy-Sailor Moon RP

shirobane

shirobane

Shiroi Hane

TO clear your cache (temporary internet files) In internet explorer,
click 'tools'
click 'internet options'
click 'delete files'
click 'ok' (twice)

you can also try forcing a refresh of the page using <ctrl>+<f5>

Kaisune

Kaisune

Priestess/catgirl/Heavyax/Senshi

Thank you! There must be somthing else wrong with my sig...cause I still can't see the new one...

My four anime personalities...
KAgome, Ichigo, SUbaru, (Sailor) NEptune
Signature
The Sailor Senshi of the Galaxy-Sailor Moon RP

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

did you refresh after uploading the new one? I see the kaisune one with a sailor moon character

Signature

tomoyito

tomoyito

..~Fake Wings~..

hi! well.. im just very very new xD and well... since i have been in other forums, my sig is very big, and in photoshop i tried to make it the size it says there.. but... they almost cant be seen... are there any other ways to resize it without it deforming SO VERY BAD? XOX

how do you put the banners to websites in your signature?? @_@ and how big are they supposed to be at max.?

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

Quote by tomoyitohi! well.. im just very very new xD and well... since i have been in other forums, my sig is very big, and in photoshop i tried to make it the size it says there.. but... they almost cant be seen... are there any other ways to resize it without it deforming SO VERY BAD? XOX

actually there is when you resize hold the shift key down and free transform it to the size you need it to be oro just make a new one and put the size as 450x60 or something smaller by 60 and copy and paste it there...give that a try

Signature

so is this bar thing below where my avatar is the progress i made thru lvl 1 or level 10?

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey there - I know that this may be the fourth million time asked, but I'm having problems with my avatar...

I've read all the posts here, but I'm still not having any luck.
I had an avatar that was 48 x 48 and was a jpg image, and when that didn't work, i resized it slightly smalled to 45 x 45 jpeg image, and is 1.46 kbs...

Does it have to be 50 x 50 exactly? It just keeps coming up that its not either jpeg or 50x50?
I'm not sure of the current status of whether or not there are any problems with this part of the site either, so any help will be much appreciated.

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

-edit: nm i fixed it.

i think maybe it has to be a gif, stolen

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey Twinfish - thanks for the help, but i tried changing it to .gif and it still doesn't work even at 48 x48 and the same file size...

I'm not quite sure if it is just me, or whether all this stuff that is happening isn't just a problem or slight error with the site at the moment

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I'm having troubles getting my signature image to display. It is 424x60, 24.2kB, and is a GIF image, but it still tells me "The image either was too large (larger than 486x60, or 30kB) or was not a GIF image." That whole statement is false. What am I doing wrong? Please help me, this is my first ever signature and I want to apply it right away. Thanks.

Signature

The Sig I have been working on is with in the 486x60 limitation and is only 11.2 kb and it still will not load.....it is really pissing me off. ~_~

Signature
	Image[/img]

EndofAnubis

Signature images still will not load, a little help would be appreciated.

Signature

EmperorArcanum

Advent Dreamer

Gaaah my sig isn't working! It's GIF, 450 x 60, approx. 80kb, optimised to 256 colours, 100% dithered. when i upload it, the screen just refreshes with the same thing! is it because it's animated?

Signature Image
YIM- EmperorGigablitz
AIM- Emperor Arcanum
MSN- Ragnarok1339@hotmail.com

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Quote by StolenHey Twinfish - thanks for the help, but i tried changing it to .gif and
it still doesn't work even at 48 x48 and the same file size...
I'm not quite sure if it is just me, or whether all this stuff that is
happening isn't just a problem or slight error with the site at the
moment

Just wanted to mention I got the avatar working [woop!] and a big thanks to those who helped me out - and my boyfriend for showing me the extra options in photoshop.

Cheers!

EndofAnubis

It is clear that I'm not the only one with problems getting their signature image to load. With this situation, one would believe that help should follow.

Signature

page 5 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next » 319 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.