Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do u like as Shinn's girl? - Minitokyo

who do u like as Shinn's girl?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

I think he look good with Stella

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: Stellar is a psychotic bitch and will always stay that way. yes, i dislike stellar.

^_^ yes, what a bitch, it's all her fault that she was used and warped to become a living weapon.

As for the Shinn/Meer couple, never thought of that, but I do like Rey and Meer. ^^

Shinn and Stellar forever!

Signature Image

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

I personally really think Shinn and Stellar are great! I haven't seen many eps. where he's with Lunamaria but he looks so much better and happier with Stellar!

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

AkiraKiriyama

AkiraKiriyama

Feldt Grace

I think Stellar is the only girl who Shin loved, he doesn't love Luna, she's the first girl that was with him when he was desperate! =_= That's not a choice!

At the end, he thinks AGAIN about Stellar, Luna won't be more than a close friend, and their love will be always warm, not a passionate one! =_=

Signature Image

WRONG. all of you.

Shinn and Stellar weren't a real couple. Shinn just wanted someone to protect, since he lives with the burden of his families death. so stellar was an EXCUSE. nothing more.

shinn x stellar forever? riiiight.

I WILL PROTECT YOU!

[sarcasm]thats a REAL reltaionship. [/end sarcasm]

they wouldnt be able to live as a couple anyway, her being a druggie. she lives off drugs to keep her alive. not to mention, she would go crazy at the smallest things. hmm, if she wasnt a druggie? well then her and shinn wouldnt have met. the war wouldnt have started, and shinn and lunamaria would have grown CLOSER.

lunamaria and shinn are perfect for eachother. misery loves company. and since they are already friends, its even better.

as friends, they know eachothers limits, and they know the right things to say to eachother. at that, they can work towards being more of a couple then they are now.

unlike shinn and stellar where they dont even know eachother. its all based on shinns guilt, and his want to protect someone. stellar is like a child trapped in an 18 year olds body, she fits the role perfectly. So why not? A helpless girl whose crazy, and a boy who wants a role of a savior? That is not a real relationship. I’d say stellar didn’t even like shinn, she LOVED Neo.

also, if shinn 'loved' stellar, it would have taken him longer to get over her. it took kira at least 40+ episodes to open up to Lacus. and it took shinn less then 5 episodes to not only hook up with, but KISS lunamaria.

end of story. shinn and lunamaria are a proven couple.

Shinn x Luna FOREVER!

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

lunamaria for me ^_^
whoa long explanation there son_pan but very good point :D

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

Someone with a really twisted logic like Shinn doesn't deserve to be paired with any of the GSD girls. Maybe Stellar, but it wasn't even her fault she ended up a psychotic.

I really, really wished he'd have ended up with Stellar...they were perfect for each other!

Yeah, Luna appears to be quite fickle...Although, who couldn't like Heine? Obviously, he was a ladies' man...

Shinn -x- Stellar FOREVER!

lacuselda

lacuselda

Lacus^Elda

Hmm... Its so sad that Stellar died but i really dont like Lunamaria.... I dont know why but i just despice her :P... Id love it if it would have been Lunamaria who died...! NO OFFENSE TO SHINNxLUNAMARIA FANS! Please dont hate me!

Quote by Elvandroif you chose stellar that mean stellar is insest

Actually, incest is a sexual relationship with a family member. Ex: KiraxCagalli. :sweat: ~_~

I actually believe Luna would've fit better with Rey than with Shinn.
IMO, Shinn and Stellar are a perfect couple.

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by Ratboy2099Shinn's girl is his sister

LOL, you're right, he only thinks Mayu, Mayu, and MAyu, not his entire family. Thx for participating^^

So would I, if I'd seen my father pinned in between jagged rocks and a tree, my mother crushed by falling rock, and my sister's arm lying ten feet away from the rest of her body.
He's left with the cellphone as the only thing he has that is connected to his family, and it belonged to his sister. Duh, of course he thinks about her a lot.

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by a-chanAt first I think Luna Maria is really fit for that handsome Shinn ^^ hehe...
But I also think his most suitable soulmate is Stellar. She's cute and mysterious.

At least Stellar can tame the wild Shinn^^

Agreed. Stellar brought out a different side of Shinn, kind, caring. She is THE ONLY ONE who brought out this aspect of his personality.
Note also that Shinn alone has managed to calm down Stellar completely after she heard her block word, without sticking her in the pod-thing and "flushing down" her short-term memory.
He held her in his arms, and he comforted her. Something NOBODY ELSE has done.

Those two, Shinn and Stellar, complement each other perfectly. They are, in a sense, TPC for Seed Destiny. (TPC=The Perfect Couple)
Pity Fukyuda (intentional typo) decided to throw it out the window and did a "Four-K".

("Four-K": Referring to the tragic relationship of Kamille Bidan and Four Murasame, in Zeta Gundam. The two met, fell in love, and were later brutally separated, as Four, assigned to the Titans' Psyco Gundam, was killed. Fukyuda just ripped that off, just like he ripped off Quattro's shades in Ph33 of SEED, and the Hyaku Shiki and Nu Gundam in GSD.)

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I like the idea of Shinn liking Lunamaria and vice versa, but Shinn and Stellar are sooo great together!
I think he'll end up with Luna, but Stellar was his first true love. (I have a divided opinion onthis matter XD! Does my post counts ;)?)

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

"He held her in his arms, and he comforted her. Something NOBODY ELSE has done. "

HAHAH! FUNNY! have you heard of Neo Lorrnoke?

"NEO! NEOO! NEOOO!" -stellar

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Post again... ShinnxStellar....

Stellar died.... Maybe a ShinnxMeer <----WTH!

Meer died.... ShinnxMe-Myself-I LOL

merged: 12-08-2005 ~ 10:44pm
I also think a ShinnxMeyrin... When Shinn went into SeedMode and asked Meyrin to give his wateva things for Impulse once in battle, and Meyrin suddenly said how cool he was [sumthin like that] when he was saying that, I thought there was a possibility on ShinnxMeyrin.

I know! I'm crazy with this just like with the ShinnxMeer pairing...

But ShinnxStellar all the way!

We're entitled to our own opinions... I got used to shinn and stellar. Still having trouble absorbing the thought of shinn and lunamaria. Both are good. But i have to admit I was a big fan of Shinn and Stellar.

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Shinn is really better with Lunamaria! At first, in the beginning of the show, I already thought that Shinn is with Lunamaria.... ;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: WRONG. all of you.

Haha. That's funny, but actually, none of us are wrong since its an OPINION!

Quote: Shinn and Stellar weren't a real couple. Shinn just wanted someone to protect, since he lives with the burden of his families death. so stellar was an EXCUSE. nothing more.

An excuse? ::laughs:: Please, don't put it so lightly. Even if that was the 'initial reason', please do not say that Shinn didn't care for Stellar at all. Because it is VERY obvious that he did. And it's up to me to believe if they were a real couple. And trust me, I do. ^^

Quote: shinn x stellar forever? riiiight.

I WILL PROTECT YOU!

[sarcasm]thats a REAL reltaionship. [/end sarcasm]

Uh huh. That's soooo witty. ::shakes head::

Quote: they wouldnt be able to live as a couple anyway, her being a druggie. she lives off drugs to keep her alive. not to mention, she would go crazy at the smallest things. hmm, if she wasnt a druggie? well then her and shinn wouldnt have met. the war wouldnt have started, and shinn and lunamaria would have grown CLOSER.

For one thing, we don't even know for sure that there is NO way to get her off of the drugs. And actually I doubt Lunamaria and Shinn would have gotten closer, simply because when Shinn is around Lunamaria it seems to me he has no interest in what she has to say. It is only after he kills her sister that he pays attention to her. ::laughs:: Sounds like a guilt thing to me, eh? Or a comfort one.

Quote: lunamaria and shinn are perfect for eachother. misery loves company. and since they are already friends, its even better.

as friends, they know eachothers limits, and they know the right things to say to eachother. at that, they can work towards being more of a couple then they are now.

Misery loves company? Their relationship is disgusting. He 'killed' her sister and she's putting the moves on him? Talk about twisted. And you say meant for each other? Whatever, I guess we all have our own idea of what that is. I thought the kindess, gentlessness and concern that Shinn expressed for Stellar was real, but I suppose his uninterested replies to Lunamaria's pointless chatter is more touching. ^^

Quote: unlike shinn and stellar where they dont even know eachother. its all based on shinns guilt, and his want to protect someone. stellar is like a child trapped in an 18 year olds body, she fits the role perfectly. So why not? A helpless girl whose crazy, and a boy who wants a role of a savior? That is not a real relationship. Iâ?d say stellar didnâ?t even like shinn, she LOVED Neo.

also, if shinn 'loved' stellar, it would have taken him longer to get over her. it took kira at least 40+ episodes to open up to Lacus. and it took shinn less then 5 episodes to not only hook up with, but KISS lunamaria.

Shinn and Stellar's relationship was an instant kind. Ever liked someone instantly? Felt attracted to them? No doubt that's what it was. And Stellar obviously loved/liked/cared about Shinn. And Neo. Actually, I think she even cared about Auel's mother that she went out to protect. She may have been damaged and broken, but she was not an idiot and could have opened up and acted older, since as the show went on she got more unstable (everyone kept saying her block word).

'and it took shinn less then 5 episodes to not only hook up with, but KISS lunamaria'

Haha, yeah I know, that's why their relationship is more like guilt/comfort one. He DID shoot Meyrin out of the sky and orders or not, Lunamaria is a sick twisted little puppy for kissing him. ^^ Shinn had just lost Stellar and he is an immature/slightly insane young man. He's going to kiss her back and lean on her for support, that to me, is less of a real relationship. And remember when he woke up? "Stellar?"

Quote: end of story. shinn and lunamaria are a proven couple.

Shinn x Luna FOREVER!

Shinn and Lunamaria is a twisted, pointless, boring couple that they just slapped together. She put the moves on him right after he killed her sister. WOW, sounds reallllll perfect to me.

Despite being dead, Stellar owns Lunamaria without even trying to. And Shinn's character was more pleasing when he was around Stellar.

Shinn and Stellar forever! ^^

Oh yeah and everything i said was my opinion. I wont have the arrogance to say that it's a fact. ^^ Later.

Signature Image

arrogance? bitch, please, if stellar was so popular of a character, fukuda would have kept her alive.

but oh no! he killed stellar off and copied her death scene from the ever so popular FF7! oh yeah, thats a rich, copying off another couples' scene.

just face the fact that stellar is gone, and shinn will have a LIFE and LOVE with Lunamaria. kira loved fllay. and yet he's even more in love with lacus! just because stellar was his 'first love' doesnt mean he cant love another. especially when stellar died.

it actually IS a fact. ie, shinn and lunamaria together at the end of seed Destiny. why cant you just ACCEPT the fact that it only took shinn 5 eps to move on. and its not like lunamaria and shinn happend out of the blue. they are like best friends. shes practicly the ONLY friend who shinn hangs out with.

dont tell me its wrong for someone to comfort their friend after something. at least they are there for eachother, to help one another out. if shinn wasnt there for luna, he would be a pretty crappy friend.

come back and tell me why Lunamaria is favored the most over Stellar. ALSO. you should know first relationships dont last in SEED. so i dont know why you're all for shinn and stellar, when obviously shinn and lunamaria are FOREVER.

end of discussion, im not going to waste another min. explaining the OBVIOUS.

=D

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: arrogance? bitch, please, if stellar was so popular of a character, fukuda would have kept her alive.

but oh no! he killed stellar off and copied her death scene from the ever so popular FF7! oh yeah, thats a rich, copying off another couples' scene.

It was arrogant to tell fans of that couple that it wasn't even a couple at all. ^___^ It has nothing to do with her popularity or even if she died. Or Fukuda and his wife's crappy writing. That's pointless to this discussion.

Quote: ust face the fact that stellar is gone, and shinn will have a LIFE and LOVE with Lunamaria. kira loved fllay. and yet he's even more in love with lacus! just because stellar was his 'first love' doesnt mean he cant love another. especially when stellar died.

it actually IS a fact. ie, shinn and lunamaria together at the end of seed Destiny. why cant you just ACCEPT the fact that it only took shinn 5 eps to move on. and its not like lunamaria and shinn happend out of the blue. they are like best friends. shes practicly the ONLY friend who shinn hangs out with.

dont tell me its wrong for someone to comfort their friend after something. at least they are there for eachother, to help one another out. if shinn wasnt there for luna, he would be a pretty crappy friend.

... It's obvious that Stellar is dead. But this is a thread asking who do you like better, not what the show presents at the end. It's an opinion thread. That's what made me reply to you in the first place. Your arrogance annoyed me. ::shrugs::

And getting together in 5 episodes is bad writing, my friend. And I read an interview where Fukuda's wife said that Shinn was not close to anyone on the Minerva(certainly in the beginning anyway). Not Luna, Not Rey, Not Meyrin, no one. So no, they weren't 'best friends'. And you can tell because when Lunamaria talked to him in the beginning of the show, Shinn never seemed interested in what she had to say nor did he ever indulge in her conversations. And she was totally getting irrational and jealous over Athrun who showed NO interest in her at all.

Your idea of them being best friends is merely your own 'input' into their relationship. ^^ That's not fact, that's you. ^^ Don't be so arrogant, please.

So that's where I come back to my point. Lunamaria puts the moves on Shinn who has just 'killed' her sister. Now, comrades and orders be damned, if someone shot my sister out of the sky I doubt I'd be in their bed the next day. Nor would anyone I know. ^^ And you don't have to start making out with someone to comfort them.

Quote: come back and tell me why Lunamaria is favored the most over Stellar. ALSO. you should know first relationships dont last in SEED. so i dont know why you're all for shinn and stellar, when obviously shinn and lunamaria are FOREVER.

end of discussion, im not going to waste another min. explaining the OBVIOUS

I don't have to tell you why, because I don't even see it myself. (Stellar pwns Luna!)

Why are so you so concerend about what the majority thinks? From my experience, the majority of anime fans don't seem that intelligent, though I'm sure that's not quite true. And please, don't tell me I'm arrogant for that. ^^ It's my own personal experience with them.

And I don't care if most first relationships last in SEED. Again, irrelevant.

And really, the discussion is not over. (Unless you wont/cant reply) Discussing opinions could go on forever. I will state that at the end of Destiny, Shinn and Luna are together (though I don't think I ever said they weren't)BUT! the thread never asked that. It asked which couple YOU like BETTER. And that my friend, is Shinn and Stellar. So please don't tell me that my favorite couple NEVER existed. Because to me and others on this thread, it did. And that's all that matters. ^^

Shinn and Stellar forever! <33333333

- Uchiha Taijiya

EDIT ::

Actually, here's a question for Son_Pan, how come at the end of Destiny Shinn almost killed Lunamaria when she was blocking Athrun from him? She couldn't even get through to him.

That in itself, does not really support the idea that he loves Lunamaria more than Stellar. That and added with his "Stellar?" comment... ::shrugs:: Of course, you're welcome to think what you like. ^^

Signature Image

The one Shinn loved was Stellar,of course!
Even I weren't a big fan of this couple, Shinn was looking better with Stellar than Luna.
I agree, Shinn didn't have anything to Lunamaria from the beginning. He never cares about her, just a normal relationship between comrades, though. Even they often hanging around together, Shinn just think her as a friend.
I was so dissapointed when Stellar died & it turned out ShinnxLuna. What the...?!
If Fukuda was insisting to make Luna Shinn's girlfriend , he should use more acceptable way like, Shinn was depressed after Stellar's death & Luna comfort him. That's the scene I had in mind at first after seeing Shinn & Luna together in 3rd Opening.I think it's more rattional than he shooting down Athrun & Meyrin then they became lovers.
Well,he goes better with Stellar anyway...

I just notice someone said the writer of the story is Fukuda's wife!........

Hummmm..... So the writer is a woman...... Maybe we should look at this from a woman's point of view...... What did she had in mind for them? What does all the plot about Shinn's romantic interest means from a woman's perspective? What did she tried to convey?

Quote by UchihaTaijiya
Shinn and Lunamaria is a twisted, pointless, boring couple that they just slapped together. She put the moves on him right after he killed her sister. WOW, sounds reallllll perfect to me.

I love you. Please take my babies. *-*

ShinnLuna is a half-assed pairing that Morosawa slapped together while she and Fukuda were high on crack. I fail to see any hint that Shinn and Luna were "close" at the beginning of GSD; hell, for the majority of GSD, Shinn didn't even care about Luna, unlike Stellar. Until the end, that is, when Shinn was arbitrarily paired up with Luna. I found it amusing how Shinn and Luna didn't show any apparent interest for each other until *after* Stellar died.

And for the record, I died laughing when Shinn was ready to slice through Luna to get to Athrun. Hahaha. Pwnage.

And anyway, if Shinn and Stellar aren't a couple, how come the 2006 calendar has a picture of both of them on it, and the words "The Lovers" slapped on the right side? P:

...Not to mention all the other GSD merchandise that endorse them as a couple. I saw ShinSute towels the other day. XD

All in all...I think Shinn x Stellar should reign supreme. :D But hey, that's just my opinion.

shinn girls is really stellar they are perfect match^^

yes stellar did die but unfortunately we will not know who shinn will end up with...50% chance it will be luna 'cause stellar died but still maybe they will end up only as friends....it is normal for friends to care for each other very deeply and want to protect each other and since shinn and luna are both people who know each other and was working together in the time of war....well all i can say is i'm not intirely positive shinn will end up with luna just because they were seen together in the end.....hopefully (if the rumors are true) in gundam seed eternity,we'll know whether they truly love each other or become very close firends

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: I love you. Please take my babies. *-*

ooooh! ::turns out the lights:: ^_~

Quote: And anyway, if Shinn and Stellar aren't a couple, how come the 2006 calendar has a picture of both of them on it, and the words "The Lovers" slapped on the right side? P:

...Not to mention all the other GSD merchandise that endorse them as a couple. I saw ShinSute towels the other day.

Thank you. I've seen that scan. ^^

I'm glad you agree with me. <33333

Shinn and Stellar pwns Shinn/Luna!

Oookay, thats all from me. ^^

Signature Image

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.