Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do yall have a best friend? - Minitokyo

Do yall have a best friend?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

do any of yall have a best friend? i have an awesome friend and we've known each other since we were born! yeah well i hope everyone has a best friend!

Yall. Hahaha ^_^

Not really. I have close friends, but I don't think they're quite to that best friend status yet.

Quote by ArinamiYall. Hahaha ^_^
Not really. I have close friends, but I don't think they're quite to that best friend status yet.

what you don't like what i said? just kidding

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I have three really close friends: Dark Prophet, CrazygurlMadness, and Insane Person (you might've guessed those are NOT their real names^^)

We are actually in the same class this year and we honestly have so much fun. I guess our favorite passtime (apart from randomely hanging around exchanging dirty thoughts) are to plot behind each other's back. Oh, nothing mean. Like surprise parties and random popping out when the other least expects it, and kidnapping...

We also enjoy writing a lot. We often exchange stories and write together from time to time... and honestly, I can't even imagine what my life would be like without them. We're all different, and yet really alike and close. Whenever it was luck or destiny that made us meet, it is one of the best things that ever happened to me.

--Scarlet

Yes I have a best friend. I have known them for all my life.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I've got 3 best frineds and only 2 close friends. They are really cool to hang out with also.

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

Yeah... I have 2 best friends, and 3 really really good friends... They are really good to talk to! And do stuff with like going to the movies or shopping^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

well, i have one...we get along quite well and i like to talk a lot to her..lol
anyway,we always do stupid things together and it is kindda fun..we do fight sometimes but it is normal since we'll be ok for about a second after the fight.....lol

One of my cousins. I absolutely love her! She lives three states away, but she's moving in with us in a couple of years!!
By the way, we were born in the same year and month, though she's older than me by eight days. I think that's rather neat! Actually, I have a few other cousins born on the same year, but now I'm getting off topic...

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Yeah I have a very bestest friend. She and I understand each other so well its scary

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by punker0017Yeah I have a very bestest friend. She and I understand each other so well its scary

scary? how?

Signature Image

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I'd like to give the standard mushy "my best friend is my significant other" reply, but even though I love her like crazy I do have a friend I like to hang out a lot. They're both really special to me but in different ways, so I guess I have two.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

yeah, my best friends are equinox and reshavalentine (in mt) ^^ we're really tight, we see each other practically 7 days a week :P and we're rarely apart, lol.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I ahve this friend I knew since we were in elementary school. I don't reamember if it was first or second grade. I have this other friend I knew from 6th grade. For some reason, she's more fun to talk to than my other friend.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

sort of he is a true punk rocker (ie mohawk, studded vest, political stuff like anti bush patches)

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Having a best friend to me is like choosing my favourite son or daughter....it just doesn't seem right to me so I do not have a best friend.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by Arc213Having a best friend to me is like choosing my favourite son or daughter....it just doesn't seem right to me so I do not have a best friend.

Even though people always say that, a lot of parents do have a favorite son or daughter. They just don't admit it to themselves because that would mean they'd have to acknowledge it and if they don't they can just go on pretending. It doesn't mean they don't love all their kids, they just enjoy being around one of them a little more than the other. It doesn't make them bad parents to relate to one kid a little more (although it does if they do it in a way that's very obvious or don't treat them fairly).

You probably have a best friend too, and that's okay. But maybe you don't want to think about it, and that's okay too. You're only human.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Yeah I got a best friend. She and I tend to dissagree sometimes but none the less she's my best friend and I love her!

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Well it's kind of strange..because I dont usually get this close to people to be able to call them best friends.. but I dont know what's happening to me this year..because I have one really really cool friend that I care for and that I would do anything for.. And when I'm around him I feel great.. and the surprisingly thing is that it's a boy.. for me.. having a boy for a best friend is more than strange, because most of the times when I'm close with a boy is because I like him and I want to be with him.. but this time is diffrent! I lo0ve the feeling!

yep i have a best friend! me and her hang out all the time and we have been best friends since kingergarden!

I have two best friends, one guy and one girl. They're both totally different from each other, but I honestly can't make a decision on which is my best friend - they're both real precious to me in their own ways. One lives about four hours drive away, but we always email and get to visit about twice a year. And my other friend is at Uni with me. :)

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I have two.
I've known them both for almost 8 years now, and they're brothers.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Yall?
You're either from the south or you're a redneck anime fan.
Just like me. :D I'm not from the south, I'm the later.

I don't have a best friend anymore. Friends move on, once you're married your mate is supposed to be your best friend. So I don't have one.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Everyone should have a best friend...

I've known mine for about 9 years ever since I was made to go to school in my borough (Brooklyn) @ 6th grade since NYC (Manhattan) was switching out to 1-5 for grade school. Great guy. He looked out for me when I moved there and he taught me how to play the Clarinet (never played anything in NYC) which ended up pretty cool since I ended up being pretty good in HS before I got into trouble.

He's still looking out for me even now since I've been cutting classes/days ever since I've been in HS so I haven't had the heart to graduate anymore since everything bores me. I might just get a GED.

He moved a few train stops away so it sucks now but he used to live just on the other side of the block.

We are some racist mother****ers... I'm American Chinese and he's a Russian Jew. Good times.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.