Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your MT Friends List (does it matter) - Minitokyo

Your MT Friends List (does it matter)

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

The two that I talk to, yeah.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

No, not really. Plus I only have one friend. Though I want more.....

the age and stuff doesnt bother me. if the person is nice and honest, ill be glad to be their friend. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

i don't think it matters, you can put whoever you want on your friends list

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I don't care much about who's on my FL as long as they are nice people

Wish I had more friends I only have a few^_^:
Age and gender not important.
I would love to meet some IRL.
It would especially be fun at a anime con.
Can't wait for Otakon!

i have an mt friend list o_o?!?!? *looks in disbelief* this is a total
surprise to me, i thought all those names on the left side of my page
were just my adoring fans XD
oh well, i don't mind, anyone of any age or gender can praise me ^^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

for my MT friendlist, I will add them if they decide to add me so that list no longer matters to me anymore. XP But for those people I do consider a friend here in MT, I had a little list on the top of my userpage that I wrote about the members here as a way for me to ay that I know them and will have them in mind as ppl I can chat with here in mt... kind of like my special friendlist away from that big list on the side. lol. XD

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

it doesn't really matter to me... age, race, gender... if someone adds me to their friendlist i'll add them back out of courtesy... however, it's always nice if they leave a note in the gb... makes me feel like they actually put some effort and they're not just friending me just for the sake of having a lot of friends.

Signature Image

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

i dont like little kids ah just kidding it doesnt matter to me :D

blackwidow

blackwidow

spiders victim

hey whats up? yeah id have to agree with all of you who said it doesnt matter cause it really doesnt^^lol...the only time i can say age really matters between people is if your dating someone...like pedefiles,lol...thats sorta wrong...unless ur madly inlove with eachother and intend to marry or something...

devil's dirty deed, wont you come and play with me?maybe then the world will see...what it truly means to be me...

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

NOO age or gender does not matter in my case at all. just take a look at my list. the ages and are all different! and both males and females are on my list. so yup nothing matters.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Someone should reall give more attention to Akaiken...

He's by far the most enthusiastic member here.. he greets nearly everyone in his friendlist at a daily base.. makes sure he checks out all of his friends' subs and stuff like that...

Now tell me if that isn't a friend or what...

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by jakulitoSomeone should reall give more attention to Akaiken...
He's by far the most enthusiastic member here.. he greets nearly
everyone in his friendlist at a daily base.. makes sure he checks out
all of his friends' subs and stuff like that...
Now tell me if that isn't a friend or what...

yeah! correct!!

It doesn't matter to me age or gender wise. It only bothers me when someone adds me and doesn't even try to talk to me. Which are quite a few.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Well, I have no one on my friends list because it doesn't matter to me. When I come here, I do one of two things (in order of preference):
1) Look for cute/cool images to download
2) Look for interesting threads to post in

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Age? Not really. Gender? Kinda, that's if your looking for like a girlfriend of boyfriend. Friend's List? Yes.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

I don't really care about age/gender/religion with regard to FriendListing. However, if the person's significantly younger, i'd be hesitant to add them unless they added me first.

That being said, as long as the person seems relatively decent, i'm always happy to add them. Basically, the only people I wouldn't consider adding are trolls & racists.

Signature Image

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Nah...I don't think it matters.....as long as you are cool...then....It's ALL good....no doubt... :) :) :nya: :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Personally I only have one friend on my buddy list on this site...I'm still new at this...I just hope there's a way for me to meet others...It's quite interesting learning about others.

I think it doesn't really matters to me, but the work they posted up must at least make some sense. (I don't wanna recieve spam notice messenges.)

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

i wouldn't really know, since i have nobody on my friend's list -_-

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

kaaa! aa-chan has such a cute avy and sig! xD

anywayyy, i don't think it matters at all! as long as you consider them a friend. i mean, you could have friends of all ages!

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

It does matter. If you wanna get 300+ favs for your submissions. :D

But to me (and I'm sure to a whole lot of us), it doesn't matter.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.