Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your MT Friends List (does it matter) - Minitokyo

Your MT Friends List (does it matter)

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 109 total items

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i know it doesn't matter to me, i'll gladly accept any friends i can get. i think it's cooler when they're from a place far away from me though. ^-^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

it dont matter someones race or sex aslong as its a friend it dont matter eh its all good to me there is no race just differances:)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xange

xange

~white bunny~

I don't care about age/gender, I care about how the peson is/likes/dislikes/and the bond of friendship is really important to me here ^^ I think everyone has a different culture and point of views that I find interesting, i could even name a few people like: zerodegress, tripleG, jayjasain, niiro, jono, doublebarel, animefreak3, and the list goes on, ow and i would like to be your friend too alisha :)

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

Quote by xangeI don't care about age/gender, I care about how the peson
is/likes/dislikes/and the bond of friendship is really important to me
here ^^ I think everyone has a different culture and point of views
that I find interesting, i could even name a few people like:
zerodegress, tripleG, jayjasain, niiro, jono, doublebarel, animefreak3,
and the list goes on, ow and i would like to be your friend too alisha
:)

Hey no prob xange. I just added ya acouple of mins ago. :) We'll be buddies! :D

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

I'm new here, I'm not even sure how to "use" my friendslist. Like... in the form of adding people to it. In which I would like to do...

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

It has never even occurred to me for it to matter. I just want a note on my guestbook or a pm before someone adds me to their friendslist. I find it weird that some people add me to their FL without telling me first.

The only thing that matters to me is that the person should be a person who abides by MT rules. No rippers! XP I once removed someone from my FL who had been ripping many doujinshi. I found it very very insulting. I had even commented, faved and praised him for the art he claimed his own! Disgusting.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Maybe it should be renamed to "Acquaintance List".

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Many of the people on my friendslist are either people who have written in my guestbook, and wanted to be a friend of mine, or are people I know from other forums and such.

I only add people to my list if I have good reason to do so, and I ask if it is okay with them, too, and I don't add people who just add me for no reason. I've had a few of them, and they just don't get added, because they have no reason to do so.

Basically, it is important if you wish to keep in contact with the people in your list. I always try and keep in contact with those in my friendslist.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Quote by AlishaO.K so I was wondering. Does it matter on who it is on your MT friends list? I mean with age or gender?

For me it doesn't really matter. As long as I like you and you cool with me then you can be on my friends list. I don't really care for the age or gender because I don't think it should matter.

What do you think?

Me too

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

it doesn't matter to me at all ^_^

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Don't bump old threads. And moved to chat lounge since this isn't a topic about current events or issues.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

nope it doesnt why does it matter?

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i think celessa is right ,i don't care the age ,where they are from , i like be friendly but i see the people add you and they didn't notificate you why , i did in the beginig but later i nptice ,the friendship in mt is so important ,well i wish find people who appreciate me and i appreciate them . *hugs*

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 109 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.