Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long do you bath?....... - Minitokyo

How long do you bath?.......

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Quote by DarkCrimsonHello there^^

Today I take a really long Bath with my sweety.And we are really have much fun so.....
Sometimes I read a Book or playing with my Game Boy while bathing.
So I stay for one or two hours in the Bathtub.
Just wonder what are you Guys doing and how long you are stay in your Bathtube
(And lol this Line is for Mordin,Kentaro and Bren......there are no Videos from me and my Angel while we bathing^^)

Quote by Angel-on-Dragon
...I love to bath and I have very long baths. Even if DarkCrimson's not with me.
When I'm bathing alone I tend to read or play gameboy or just enjoy the warm water and scent of foam....

How come U too like to play Game Boy while bathing? Isn't that dangerous? o_0 Anyhoo, I bathe loke around 30 mins tops! Not too much, though my family complains that I take too long in the bathroom! >_> O well, not my fault I want to be squeaky clean! XD

Keik

TarballIUTzone

I dont have one :P i usually use the Shower...

But i like to bath *sobb*Buhuuuhuuu :)

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

I tend to take long showers and baths often. It takes me 30 mins just for the shower. I like the warm water hitting my back, it makes my muscles feel so much better. Plus, it's really relaxing just to hear the sounds of water falling.

Baths are even better, the warmth is everywhere and I actually jsut get to sit and lay there. Be absorbed by it. Nice and relaxing. I usually take 45 min baths when I can.

I currently can't take a bath or shower with my special person because they are away at boot camp ... when I see them soon though, I plan to make a special shower attack :nya: .

Sometimes, I take a 30 min shower than a 45 min bath XD .

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

erm...i don't exact;y have a bathtub, so a shower only takes about ten minutes

ermm.. the shortest i think it's 10 minutes when i'm late for class.. the longest.. ermm.. maybe 1 hour.. i think so.. i don't bath in bathtub, i only shower myself.. i wish i got a bathtub.. ^_^

sakuralim

Love is ......

depends, if I'm on a rush between 5 munites I'm done. If a fine day, nothing to rush, 20 minutes to 1 hour. hehe ^^"

I normally take showers (that last about 30 minutes or so) but when i get in the mood to relax i take a bath. it is normally no shorter than an hour. i have been known to finish a book in the bath. turn on a cd and read a great romance or fantasy book, that is a good time.

Signature

about 10 min.

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Well sometimes I will take a book with me and read something, so normally a bath for me takes about an hour and a half, sometimes two hours. Depends. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Kia-san

Kia-san

Who am I again????

Nyeh, lack of space equals no bath so to make up for it I go to the public baths when I really want one! ^-^ I do have a BF, but he is currently away at college and only comes back every other weekend...By then, he's too wiped out from all the work he has to do that I can hardly get him to move....But I love him so! (btw, in the shower, 20 min. tops, in the bath, 1-2 hrs. tops)

Die...Just DIE.....
-Sanzo

soulas

The Crappah.

Quote by EternalParadoxI usually sleep in the the shower. or the bath. depends.
So iti always takes for ever. ..... not a good habit when I need to get to class. -_-

same case to me.. t.t' i would be literally standing there asleep. then when teh water turns cold, thats when i wake.

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Usually it takes me 10-15 minutes sometimes less usually during school days but in summer it takes me an hour.

Signature

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

No Videos?! Damn... XP Just kidding!
Well depends on the music I'm listening to... if I'm listening to MuDvAyNe... it can take about three hours... but usually I don't take a bath... I take a shower... and I'm singin' MuDvAyNe, Metallica, Stone Temple Pilots and... mostly MuDvAyNe...
But even if I only take a shower it can take up to an hour... I love takin' a hot shower...

Are there really no vids XP kiddin' again... hey crimson, could ya may add a picture of yours on ur userpage? Like ur angel?! I'm collectin' pics of my friend (there's one of me on my userpage... but I detest it... look like an idiot...) would be nice of ya! C U

Holt

Holt

pffft

I prefer a shower myself and a very quick one at that. Maybe 10-15 min.

Signature Image

It depends ! When I have the time, I take 1 hour but when I'm late, I stay 20 minuts

well....for me, it's usually 15 min.
and i don't usually take a bath, just a shower.
it's very relaxing.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I used to shower much longer than I do now, but when possible I will wash first and then soak in the bath for a while.

I am invincible!

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

hmmm... i spent a lot of time in the tub when i took a bath... with the exception of whenever i'm in a rush.
but normally, i would just doze off. i would read something like a magazine or comic (most of the time it's manga of some sort), do crosswords or wordsearch, and then eventually... sleep like the dead.
so typically i would spent about two to three hours taking the bath at the least.

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Minimum 5 min

Maximum 1 hour
Usually on weekends I will meditate in a bath to get retrospect on my life and see where I can take it...for right now my future looks very bleak. :(
It is one of the few moments I have to myself. I only have oppurtunities to stay in long about once a month...sigh

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

i usally take a quick shower i dont like taking baths because your skin gets all prunie

I just stay in the bath for however long the water is hot. Most of the time I just take a shower though which takes about half an hour.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

In the shower..............I take a minimum of an hour...because well...I'm just standing there and the water is pouring...and I sing there too. When I bathe...It takes me an eternity to finish...I don't want to get out...it feels too relaxing...I sing.....listen to music.......daydream....sleep....think over something...........but if only a TV was allowed there.....I could spend a whole day...just watching... >.<

Signature Image

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

It depends on How dirty I am or how long my hair is xD

Hail!

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

i bathe with my freinds who are girls so we take 2 hours of bathing to mess around, heheheheh

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.