Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shin in gundam seed destiny - Minitokyo

shin in gundam seed destiny

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 138 total items

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: Shinn is AN ASSHOLE! I was so happy when Athrun in the Infinite Justice OWNED his ass. Which is why I ask, why is the show called Gundam Seed "Destiny" when the Destiny Gundam was nothing but a junk heap at the end, and all Shinn could do was CRY at the end? I wish that bastard died!

I thought the battle looked really cool, but happend wayyyy to quickly. Shinn should have been a little more difficult to defeat. Although I do agree with the outcome (Athrun's my favorite! <333) The ending wasn't really that great...

I'm glad Shinn lived. But I don't like Luna so I feel sorry for him. Lol.

Signature Image

I like Shinn... even if Athrun is my fave character.

Shinn was more like a good soldier according to me, or maybe it's just that he understood Durrandal's views.

Bad ending this serie had. I have never been so unsatisfied about the ending of the serie... actually my bad impression have begun before that so...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I agree I find shinn to be annoying at some points. But he is not totally bad to me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Shinn's main problem was that he never evolved as a character, he is the same character in episode 50 as he is in ep 1. Also, he annoys most people because his actions are different from what he says. People blame him for not thinking, but if you were to question orders in the army it can lead to death. It's easy for us to say things like "He's being manipulated" and "He's so dumb" but the fact of the matter is that even we could be manipulated and we won't even know it. So ease up on the guy, if only a little bit.

BTW, regardless of what I say... I really hate the guy :P lol

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

actually i think shin is just behaving childishly... throwing tantrums.. just because he lost his family.. he thinks the whole world owes him something.. which is very ridiculous.. since most of them had lost their families & friends as well..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Huh ... Shinn is annoy ... but i LOVE him !
Although i know a lot of pple don't like him ... also hate him ... But he has a really bad past ... If he expresses to annoy everyone , it's maybe not his fault . And he's only 16 ! In this age can pple really good at standing everything like that .

Signature Image

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Why does many people hate Shinn? He's just 16 and has many past problems surrinding him. And he has the right to be confused by Athrun who suddenly appeared on Zaft's side as before he was on Orb's side. And he has too many people giving him so many speech and words. And to let you all know, he might be crazy if he sits there quietly keeping his anger. I prefer being anry than being crazy. plusplusplus! He's a super ace and can go to seed mode! Reminder, he's just 16 and made lotsa mistake. I mean remember crybaby Kira in GS? Do people even care why he cried in GS? No. They call him crybaby. Same question. Shinn being mad. Do people even care what scares him and made him mad? No. extraextraextra! I think Shinn is very soft inside. Remember how he could relax Stellar? Remember how he talked to her softly? But all that is gone when he was with Lunamaria. Hmph hmph!

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Shinn's a SUCKER till the end. HAVEN learnt his LESSON at all! Look at Rey, at least KIRA managed to lead him to the path of Righteousness or so to say Rey realised what Dullindal did was ethinacally wrong.

Shinn, NOT knowing anything just cried in lunamaria's arms and be a SUCKER all the waaaay

He can JUST die

He's
1. a moron
2. an EGOISTIC moron
3. a sucker
4. immature (so what if he's young, dat doesnt mean he can shoot "BEATIFUL" language to Cagalli and Kira)
5. COCKY
6. IDIOT
7. Thinks he can do whatever he likes
8. Follows people BLINDLY

i'll stop at 8 since its my fav no.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Quote by T3NS4IMost Kira fans hate Shinn because of how ignorant, hot-heated, selfish, disrespectful,

Excuse me? I'm a big fan of Kira and I LOOOVE Shinn. Guest I'm of from the 'Most Kira fans hate Shinn'. Aww cmon, its Gundam series, so there must be a chance for Freedom to be destroyed.

Owh I'm so gonna love it if Kira and Shinn can make a peace in their talking just like when they first met!

LilWashu

LilWashu

The greatest scientific genius!

The way I see it, if SEED Destiny was like the WWE, here's how I would compare them:

*Shinn Asuka = Randy Orton
*Athrun Zala = Triple H
*Kira Yamato = John Cena

I think that the producers tried to give Shinn a chance, but after the fans prefer Cena-- I mean Kira, they buried Shinn.

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

Like your Post! ^__^ (im a BIG fan of WWE especially Triple H and so happy you compared him to Athrun which is my favorite character)..

Anyway.. this is what I think about Shinn... He's really Annoying but as a Gundam Pilot He's really a bit Awesome..

the things I really dont like about him is he's character doesn't even have development.. or at least let his character grow as the series progress..

at first he kicked butt with a brat attitude but then after athrun escaped he became a doll.. have some kind of mentally confusion.. he's starts being a brat and ends up being brat while Athrun kicked his butt.. he has all this anger thingy going along him but at least for some reason I thought he would help Kira/Athrun in the end..(but that doesnt happen).. 0__0

Blame the writers, who decided to bring back Kira and co. as the "main" characters and then simply let Shinn, if anything, DEvolve from how we first see him and keep flip-flopping with what he says, what he does, how he's portrayed, and whatnot.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I understand the reason of Shin's revenge because his little sister Mayu died since 3 years ago. He towards to Athrun, he may think he did abandon of being part of ZAFT and shifted to ORB being bodyguard of Cagalli who usually Athrun called himself "Alex Dino" of his new name who doesn't want to fight anymore. Kira is such a sadistic but pacifist person, which may recall Shin called "Freedom" each time in episode but not just that Kira was the one who responsible to kill Stellar now you must think just like Jerid Messa killing Four Murasame however because Four risked her life to save Kamile Bidan there to put it sad though. Shin's weakness is a stubborn personality. I used to played SRWZ which Kamile had irritated on Shin tries to make him cooling his head to calm in these situation cause of Atlantic Federation and Titans encounter at Junius Seven. I didn't hate him but I hate the Fukuda make Kira into godmodding in that show. It meant unfair. If Shin can saw witness in 3 years ago because of Atlantic Federation because of Shani, Orga, and Clotho with Azrael responsible did in the first place. Seriously. His positive opinion, he's smart, hot-blooded, and a bit kind. I prefer blame the directors make the series a mess unlike Gun x Sword where Van fights Wendy's brother to teach him a lesson not to destroy earth because of Claw Man's actions is much better to understand the stroyline which makes sense.

Signature Image

Shin was the most annoying protagonist I've ever watched in an anime. I mean yeah, there were things that were wrong that he deserved to blame, but, the actions he took weren't all that right.

Shinn was a lot like Sasuke from Naruto; arrogant and overconfident, a lot of pent up anger that he just throws around in various words/actions, and seemingly incapable of taking responsibility for his actions while justifying them and blaming others for things and hardly, if ever, himself and it only gets worse as the series continues.

While he had some good moments, they were vastly overshadowed by his more negative ones.

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

There's No one I should blame for shinn's character.. even I dont like what happen to him.. it doesnt change the fact that I watch it till the end and its all over..

Quote by jcena18There's No one I should blame for shinn's character.. even I dont like what happen to him.. it doesnt change the fact that I watch it till the end and its all over..

Hardly anyone really likes how he came out, especially considering he was always meant to be the new protagonist (and Athrun a major supporting one ala Kamille and Char in Zeta Gundam)...

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.