Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever felt that you want a baby??! - Minitokyo

Have you ever felt that you want a baby??!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

I do. Truly i dont know why, but i love kids and babies, they are cute!!
Lately i have been thinking of that, yes, i know im crazy!!...but what can i do??!!....nothing, just wait.....................................Well, but soon will be my teaching practices and i will think that all those kids were mine. ^^"...well it is a truly pity that even have a boyfriendddddd!...what a crap, god!
I have already talked enough.

you?

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

well um I'm 15but I guess so... yeah.... not till I'm older though

Signature Image

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianwell um I'm 15but I guess so... yeah.... not till I'm older though

i think so too^^

Signature Image

eeeeee...what can i say you....mmm...well you know my problem and dont have to answer it.

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

YES! haha..even though i`m 13. >_> i want to buy clothes for my kids. :D they have such cute stuff now. XD

love,mimo

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by jakudoshigirlMe do. Truly i dont know why, but i love kids and babies, they are
cute!!
Lately i have been thinking of that, yes, i know im crazy!!...but what
can i do??!!....nothing, just
wait.....................................Well, but soon will be my
teaching practices and i will think that all those kids were mine. ^^"
i have already talked enough. you?

oh don't worry you're not crazy! i know what you mean! i love little kids! (one reason why i'm becoming an elementary school teacher :D) but yes, i think about what it'd be like to have a baby all the time. i saw this segment on the news about these abandoned babies in China and i was like "i wanna adopt one!" (my mom said "not yet!" XP)

Signature Image

I'm 20 and I have never feel that I wanted a baby; I don't even want babies coming near to me nor I find them cute.

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxxYES! haha..even though i`m 13. >_> i want to buy clothes for my kids. :D they have such cute stuff now. XD
love,mimo

you are so cute!!

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by jakudoshigirlMe do. Truly i dont know why, but i love kids and babies, they are cute!!
Lately i have been thinking of that, yes, i know im crazy!!...but what can i do??!!....nothing, just wait.....................................Well, but soon will be my teaching practices and i will think that all those kids were mine. ^^"
i have already talked enough. you?

Good for you that you have maternal instinct, really good indeed. Don't lose that feeling. But having a baby is really different of what you can expect... my sister has a 4 yr old child and indeed is a LOT of effort and care. Haviong a baby is something not to be taken lightly.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Quote by KazahayaI'm 20 and I have never feel that I wanted a baby; I don't even want babies coming near to me nor I find them cute.

you are mean..jejeej...why if they are cute?

Signature Image

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

well i guess kind of, they are really cute, but not till i'm older

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I, Myself, Am not a big fan of children. I usually end up yelling at them>.<
But i kind of deep down inside always wanted a little me running around.XD
And ofcourse...i would expect the father to take care of the child as well....if i were to take care of it....dead the first day>.< I would go literally insane XD
*calls up nanny 911*
xd

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Okay, I know that one day, I'll have kids of my own. Right now is not the time to have kids since I don't want to have to quit school to pay child support. However, I'm nearing my 20s, and I suppose the time for me to decide when I'm going to have kids is narrowing down, but patience nevertheless is a good thing.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by toxictea23I, Myself, Am not a big fan of children. I usually end up yelling at them&gt;.&lt;
But i kind of deep down inside always wanted a little me running around.XD
And ofcourse...i would expect the father to take care of the child as well....if i were to take care of it....dead the first day&gt;.&lt; I would go literally insane XD
*calls up nanny 911*xd

jajajaj funny^^

Signature Image

Yes i have felt that way but i want one when im older lol like 30 lol right now im 17 and first comes Traveling lol hopes i do

Signature Image

Quote by Crystalmaiden87Yes i have felt that way but i want one when im older lol like 30 lol right now im 17 and first comes Traveling lol hopes i do

no, i want one before 23 or 24 ^_^' ...

Signature Image

I love kids but not for me :(

Quote by uglyduckling07 I love kids but not for me :(

^_^'

Signature Image

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

you should definitly get a couple of dogs.
but a baby would be OK i mean if my girlfriend wnated to marry and wanted kids then shure but thats way far in the future like almost 8-10 years.

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

totally opposite..................
i dont like kids ....as in little kids...only a kid my self...........................cant stand 'm
especially when everyone gos "ooh! look how cute!!...".[bite me].""
well thats my oppinion................unless i was way older and havin a kid of my own thats somethin diferent.....not sure if i would ever want a kid....maybe adoption......help the less fortunate

Remember
Revolution

Not sure if I want a baby or not, sometimes I think it would be nice to have one sometime in the future, other times I think I am happy just being a "parent" of my dogs and that is all I would ever want to be even in the future.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Well I agree with you, I've dreamed about having a child...I've even saw him (a baby boy) in like 2 dreams... ^_^' BUT I've always dreamed and thought about having one ONLY with the person I love...now I don't have boyfriend, but I love my ex-boyfriend and I'd like to have a child with him...maybe not now, but in the future...I know he'll be an excelent father ;)

Signature

Hi, jakudoshigirl ! nice thread !
I do love babies and children very much. I love them a lot. Everytime I see cute babies, I can't help hugging them...they're so cute, innocent and pure such a white paper without any spots on it. I also really want to have babies...but of course not now. Bcoz I'm still 18 and I'll wait for 22 to 25, hope I'll get my first kawaii baby then...

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Quote by KazahayaI'm 20 and I have never feel that I wanted a baby; I don't even want babies coming near to me nor I find them cute.

Awww, but you were a baby once! ^_^'

i love little babies...ohhh, they're so cuute! My baby brothers were born a few years ago and since I'm older than them by 11 years, I'm almost like a second mother to them! :D Sometimes, when I look at my cute little brothers I think to myself, one day, I want to have kids too! (hehe, a little girl so I can dress her up in cute little dresses!! XD ) But that's way off into the future! ^_^' Ohhh, too bad my brothers are growing up now, I wish they could be babies forever. XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.