Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I Need A Hero... - Minitokyo

I Need A Hero...

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

havent think of that yet. well then hello Alisha its been a long time your avatar now is really nice and i love it friend.

well then i guess an angel would be fine. an angel can just save me here and take me to heaven above where i can be safe within his wings. that would be romantic. i guess that would be my answer. nice forum!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hi angelhea! I'm glad ya like my new ava. :D

Aww... Ain't that sweet? A romantic angel to protect you.... How come I never thought of that?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Aww Alisha!! XD I didnt realized this thread! Hm.. a Hero for Keough?

It would definately be... Why? *point to Sig* that will explain it!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/oOUchihaSasukeOo/BelldandyLayout/Belldandy.jpg

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i Would love ot be saved by.............................death. rather not be saved by someone. i wouldn't want them to risk there lives. and i would discrace myself if i got in a bad position like that.

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

yeah i don't really want a hero myself, but it would be nice to have someone to protect. but thats just me

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by cardmageAlisha... anybody you use money to buy to save you isn't a hero. So. Jakulito, to call yourself a
hero, you'd have to do it for free... Hmmm... I suppose having good citizens pay for the price of
the suit etc would boost the hero industy a lot...

i'm trying to earn a living here.... this isn't supposed to be charity...

How does 17 USD (suit & pager included) an hour sound?

Signature

Jackie Chan can save me anytime. :Wub:

http://as.wn.com/i/4c/61c30452790098.jpg

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Quote by jakulito

Quote by cardmageAlisha... anybody you use money to buy to save you isn't a hero. So. Jakulito, to call yourself a
hero, you'd have to do it for free... Hmmm... I suppose having good citizens pay for the price of

How does 17 USD (suit &amp; pager included) an hour sound?

For an hour! No way jakulito that's not worth it. I've already found someone to be my Hero. XD

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Drool. :: Heck yeah, they're sexy beasts.. <__<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/nakayori/digitalpics/BunnyStewart2.gif

Signature

Oh yeah Nakayori there smoken! XD They can save anyone.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Alisha

Quote by jakulito

How does 17 USD (suit &amp; pager included) an hour sound?

For an hour! No way jakulito that's not worth it. I've already found someone to be my Hero. XD

That's okay... I can always find someone to save. Because Ultra-Jaku's duty is to save and get paid!!!

Does anyone here look at their parents as heroes?

Signature

Quote by jakulitoThat's okay... I can always find someone to save. Because Ultra-Jaku's duty is to save and get paid!!!
Does anyone here look at their parents as heroes?

Yeah my dad in a way. He taught me to be stronge and don't let someone step all over you. My mom to cause she cares for use a lot.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

My dad is my hero. He's like me in every signle way.

Speaking of my dad,he's also a firefighter.

So does anyone think that these brave people that risk their lives eveyrday are heroes? Of course I do...

Signature

Quote by jakulitoSo does anyone think that these brave people that risk their lives eveyrday are heroes? Of course I do...

Yeah of corse there heros. You don't have to be in some kind of hott suite to be a hero or have some kind of superpower. Just as long as they do the right and knows the wrong then there heros to me. :)

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Alisha

Quote by jakulitoSo does anyone think that these brave people that risk their lives eveyrday are heroes? Of course I do...

Yeah of corse there heros. You don't have to be in some kind of hott suite to be a hero or have some kind of superpower. Just as long as they do the right and knows the wrong then there heros to me. :)

Yeah, everyday unsung heroes. They don't ask for fame or fortune, they're just doing they jobs.

Signature

Quote by jakulitoYeah, everyday unsung heroes. They don't ask for fame or fortune, they're just doing they jobs.

And that's exactly what they are unsung heros. There's a lot of those. Some people don't even consider them heros. :(

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

They say I can be saved...but I don't want to be saved. I can't be saved. Not from myself.

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

i wouldent n~e~e~d saving but if anyone it would be my dream wife she can use a gun but will always bring me a sword or a set of gauntlets to beat thef### out of those who are my enimies....yess--........

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

Oh yeah sure... You guys say you don't "need" to be saved. ~_~ I'm pertty much sure a lot of you need a SuperWoman. ;)

Ayu-sama

Ayu-sama

Angel of Destruction & Rebirth

Nice thread. I have a hero but too bad I don't have his pics at my office. I'll post it later. ;)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by AlishaAkaiken will you wear a Halo suite for me? I'm just kidding. I need to find someone who will wear a Halo suite for me. XD

Sure sweetie but I feel my killing instincts again so tell me who I have to kill...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by AkaikenSure sweetie but I feel my killing instincts again so tell me who I have to kill...

Sorry Akaiken I found my Hero already. ^_^'

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Alisha

Quote by AkaikenSure sweetie but I feel my killing instincts again so tell me who I have to kill...

Sorry Akaiken I found my Hero already. ^_^'

Hehehe! Just joking...

Hmm... I think I wanna have my hero like this...

http://www2.igma.tv/gallery/darna9.jpg

Darna!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
hehe... Yeah Cadi I can he must look like this then...
TOTAL HOTTIE! Ah... Cadi don't hit me... *runs*
http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/HaloPC/Gallery/PrintArt/EGM_Cover.jpg

I mean seriously alisha.. how can I blame you for this one? gotta love a hero with a gunXD ;)
but I mean he doen't look like that.. lets see more detailed describtion umm sandy colored hair, blue eyes, and gorgues smile...XD everything to die for>.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.