Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I Need A Hero... - Minitokyo

I Need A Hero...

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Quote by Tiasoho h sry...i just looked up..i didnt look down here...so i posted to the wrong post XD

You posted wrong? Tias sometimes I just don't get you. o_0

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

o_O...you whont understand anyway...to do so..your intelectuel spirits must be at a very high and complex level of meditetion and relax'ness....
lol i dont even understand what i say my self XD

It is time for you to drown

Quote by Tiaso_O...you whont understand anyway...to do so..your intelectuel spirits must be at a very high and complex level of meditetion and relax'ness....
lol i dont even understand what i say my self XD

Uh huh.... Right. But how can that be if you don't even understand yourself? Tias this has nothing to do with wanting a Hero.

Tias

Tias

is very wrong....if you think good ...you shall see the wisdom <_< lol ignore me at times like this(g2g soon)

Quote by Tiasis very wrong....if you think good ...you shall see the wisdom &lt;_&lt; lol ignore me at times like this(g2g soon)

Tias you are such a weirdo at times but O.k then if you have to go. See ya later!

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiasis very wrong....if you think good ...you shall see the wisdom &lt;_&lt; lol ignore me at times like this(g2g soon)

Tias you are such a weirdo at times but O.k then if you have to go. See ya later!

i said it XD...nah i can easyly controle it...as i said...i morely like being the weird and funny guy(when i play weird and i am funny time goes faster thats why also) XD

Quote by Tiasi said it XD...nah i can easyly controle it...as i said...i morely like being the weird and funny guy(when i play weird and i am funny time goes faster thats why also) XD

Yeah sure. That's unless you like being a weirdo. o_0

Tias

Tias

lol no no no....i can be VERY calm...and also mean and arrogant....but i chose to be funny....(well its not that i am ot funny) but the time goes much faster then XD.....ok what does this have to do whit a hero?...errr....

Quote by Tiaslol no no no....i can be VERY calm...and also mean and arrogant....but i chose to be funny....(well its not that i am ot funny) but the time goes much faster then XD.....ok what does this have to do whit a hero?...errr....

I don't know but you stated it. Well anyway here's another pic of my Master Cheif. XD

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/product/210263_1.jpg

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Anyone who needs a hero: Go rent the movie "Patton".

I am invincible!

you need a hero...i just need my pot

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiaslol no no no....i can be VERY calm...and also mean and arrogant....but i chose to be funny....(well its not that i am ot funny) but the time goes much faster then XD.....ok what does this have to do whit a hero?...errr....

I don't know but you stated it. Well anyway here's another pic of my Master Cheif. XD
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/product/210263_1.jpg

com on...how can you love a bunch of metal?...or is it iron...or steel <_< XD

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Brooklyn or kai from beyblade could save me any day! and i'd be fine with that! ^_~

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Tias

Tias

Quote by staplefreak6 Brooklyn or kai from beyblade could save me any day! and i'd be fine with that! ^_~

eeeeeeeeek brooklyn? that guy is gonna send everbody to hell if he chould <_<...why does all those people chose weird hero's ?

Quote by Tiascom on...how can you love a bunch of metal?...or is it iron...or steel &lt;_&lt; XD

Hahaha... Funny Tias funny. XP It's a hottie covered with a bunch of metal. ;) That's hott.

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiascom on...how can you love a bunch of metal?...or is it iron...or steel &lt;_&lt; XD

Hahaha... Funny Tias funny. XP It's a hottie covered with a bunch of metal. ;) That's hott.

o_O..you have not even seen whats in that bunch of metal...what now if it is a alien from mars?

Quote by Tiaso_O..you have not even seen whats in that bunch of metal...what now if it is a alien from mars?

But what if it's a total hottie? Then I win. XD Or if it was an alien from Mars then I'll just take the suite off and put it on a hottie. XD

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiaso_O..you have not even seen whats in that bunch of metal...what now if it is a alien from mars?

But what if it's a total hottie? Then I win. XD Or if it was an alien from Mars then I'll just take the suite off and put it on a hottie. XD

OMG XD1....and now what if you go to bed whit it... i mean dosent a alien from mars have maney arms or..ehm.... <_< >_> o_0 x_x

how do you turn a perfectly clean thread like this one, into a hentai tentacle fantasy? *shakes head*

you guys have a wide imagination

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Quote by SharinganKnighthow do you turn a perfectly clean thread like this one, into a hentai tentacle fantasy? *shakes head*

argh you dont get it...she says a man in a metal or iron or what do i know..well a bunch of metal is hottie? or what it is?....o_O sure it is...if you flame it up...for 30 mintus..then it might be hot o_O....

Quote by SharinganKnighthow do you turn a perfectly clean thread like this one, into a hentai tentacle fantasy? *shakes head*

Hey Tias is the one that's being dirty in this thead.

Quote by TiasOMG XD1....and now what if you go to bed whit it... i mean dosent a alien from mars have maney arms or..ehm.... &lt;_&lt; &gt;_&gt; o_0 x_x

Tias that's dirty! No! I wouldn't go in bed with an anlien anyway. That's unless it's hott. ;) I'm just kidding. XD

Quote by Tiasargh you dont get it...she says a man in a metal or iron or what do i know..well a bunch of metal is hottie? or what it is?....o_O sure it is...if you flame it up...for 30 mintus..then it might be hot o_O....

OH haha... Very funny Tias...

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Hey Tias is the one that's being dirty in this thead.

Quote by TiasOMG XD1....and now what if you go to bed whit it... i mean dosent a alien from mars have maney arms or..ehm.... &lt;_&lt; &gt;_&gt; o_0 x_x

Tias that's dirty! No! I wouldn't go in bed with an anlien anyway. That's unless it's hott. ;) I'm just kidding. XD

Quote by Tiasargh you dont get it...she says a man in a metal or iron or what do i know..well a bunch of metal is hottie? or what it is?....o_O sure it is...if you flame it up...for 30 mintus..then it might be hot o_O....

OH haha... Very funny Tias...

im not the dirty one here O_o you are..your the one saying a alien can be hot if it has a bunch of metal on it XD...and i just counter it back Xd

indeed...it was funny :nerd: oh wait need to take my bril of o_0

Quote by Tiasim not the dirty one here O_o you are..your the one saying a alien can be hot if it has a bunch of metal on it XD...and i just counter it back Xd

But the bunch of metal's hott. You just don't know that. XD

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiasim not the dirty one here O_o you are..your the one saying a alien can be hot if it has a bunch of metal on it XD...and i just counter it back Xd

But the bunch of metal's hott. You just don't know that. XD

i didnt tuch it Xd.....maybe its new molted metal that is formed to armor thats why? XD

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.