Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when bored? - Minitokyo

What do you do when bored?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I usually listen to music, or hang out with my friends (if they have time for it that is). Sometimes I go skateboarding, but that happens really rarely recently. Sometimes I read. I don't really have a set list of actions that I do when I'm bored. I usually try to think of what I'd like to do the most, and try to do that. If not possible, then I move on to the second... it all depends on my mood I guess.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Go out for a walk or listen to my music stash if there's nothing to check out on the net. Or probably TV if there's anything good/decent on.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

When I bored I will online or read mange , watch anime , so out or sleep........ Zzzz

go on computer, read, draw, colour, write, play piano, call someone etc.
:D

never bored! so much things to admire or to do...
if you have nothing to do for yourself, help your familly or your friends :p

One word...sleep -_-zzzzzzz

When I'm bored, I throw playing cards at fruits. Quite entertaining

CrayonTaster

CrayonTaster

Insomniac Writer

Tons of stuff, I'm studying a variety of languages, playing a few different instruments, writing stories, drawing and so on. However, I have a variety of things hanging around: henna tattoos, makeup, bouncy ball.. black paint, etc. Some really random stuff that gets a few raised eyebrows. Fear my book bag of doom!

Faire Rien Por Rien

playing cpu of course :D, sometimes read manga or just go to sleep

It depends on what happen last night. If for one reason or the other, that I was up all night doing work, then I will most definetly be sleeping. If I was up all night (well not all night) watching anime then I will probably play my violin then go to sleep. As you can see sleep is one of the main things I do when I'm bored. Oh and one more thing, I might play some games but that depends on my mood. Right now, practically half of my life is devoted to my school work so I really don't do any of those things I mentioned earlier in excess (and that also includes sleep).

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Going on the computer and surfing the internet. Maybe playing some video games as well.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

go on my computer, drawing or sleep...and sometimes i read my shojo manga it's fun!

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well...

when im bored i... usually, or by the name, i do not do nothing:S

well, when i'm bored i have nothin to do, becuz the thing i do i do all day, and i supose im to tire of doing the same...

but, when i have nothin to do, i chat, i remember something to write... or i continue the comic i started.

or start listen to music or simply... SLEEP!
:D

TAKE CARE

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Go to internet cafe, or sleep...

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Hmm... When I'm bored I usually read, at comp, sing, dance or just daydream XD Nothing else really :\

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

when I get bored I go to forums like this one ^_^

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

Computer.

manga,anime,food,play :p

slping! slping is a thing tat practically OWNS all other things in my life. wen im bored,i slp; wen im sad,i slp; wen im angry,i slp; wen in tired,i slp etc.
kinda clears my mind and refreshes me.
kinda piggish tho.lol

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Ugh.. unsure as to if I already posted in here.. but ah well.. sorry if I have.. >.<

Anyways, as of late, when I've been bored, I either go play on my newest game, Suikoden Tactics, or I sit at the PC, and listen to some music, while I do some writing to the story I've been doing since sometime, last year.

Of course, there's always my going to forums, when I'm bored, but that's on the rarity, since I'm usually on forums, anyways.. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Hmmm, most times I play tennis, jam on the piano, maybe play some viedogames...but most of the time when I'm bored I chat and/or watch some anime.

I either surf the net or play my playstation 2. Doing this would probably keep me occupied for like about 4 hours or more so i would not be bored to death.

i'm going to sleep when i'm bored...

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I write or draw when I'm bored, and usually end up talking to myself in the process. At least I get an intelligent conversation that way....

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.