Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when bored? - Minitokyo

What do you do when bored?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

When im bored i can do lots of stuff but i usually go on the computer, play xbox live, or draw.

Let's see...when I'm bored, I either sleep, watch anime, surf the net, or write.

Signature Image

read, listen to music or take a walk

i usually sleep or just watch t.v. and then fall asleep

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Stare at the computer monitor and think of what to do...

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i jump around, walk around, sleep, play games. go crazy, chat with some frens over then net....uhhh. play more games?? play online games. mmorpg games....talk in detail but a bit confusing like now.....uhh.....listen to music, read fantasy novel, read manga, watch reruns of my anime...try to find more anime/ dwonload more anime...lolz

im bored 2 right now

Signature

You know what I do when i'm bored? I turn on the CPU, get my headphones, attach it to the CPU, place em on my head, turn on the music and fall asleep!

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

I play some Diablo 2

SealedSword

Sword Demon

When I'm bored I either surf the net, play on the Computer, or watch/read something
(Mind you, I get bored from all these things sooner or later O_o)

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i play maplestory when im bored. but now i cant because the gamemasters are idiots and held events in one channel. do you know what happens when 10000 ppl rush to a channel that shouldnt even hold more than 3000? its not very fun

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

The chances of me getting bored is a minimum; 'cause I got so many things to do in so little time (school work, actually)! I wanna piano, draw, listen to music, learn more on the stuff that'll be involved with my career, spend time with a few but terrifc pals, and play games!

The game industry is gonna be my career track! If you actually think about it, making 'em is more complicated like animated movies (3D or blah). Also keep an eye on the trends and aspects that lead to games' greats and faults, whether they be story, music, layouts, etc.

I'm more worried about getting tired and losing concentration! Rest is good, but at night! Not during the day! Can't sleep hours and let the free time away from school go to waste!

Sleeping or eating XD i love eating-a really bad habit i have x_x

I draw anime!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

when im on the car or something and im bored... i just think or meditate

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

agent1

agent1

I'm still young

when i'm bored i just fall asleep automaticaly

as day by day pass by
oh how I wish that
those days will never die

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

bored? erm...sleep -_-

get in the car and take a short drive.
if it is raining.....zzZZZZZZzzzz...

-bvc100 artworks-
All artworks (as of 2008) are featured at my blog: http://bvc100.blogspot.com

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

Play computer (Recycling some of my old games), watch anime, surf the net, invite a friend, if they don't invite themselves, or sleep

Signature

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

When I am bored I go to computer, read something, chat and play games but often

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

i play vid games.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

well, i'd either watch tv, if there isn't anything good on i'll watch a movie, if i dont have anything i wanna watch i'll go on my computer or sleep. or i could play my video games

If I'm bored, I usually start off by pacing back and forth throughout the house, proclaiming I'm bored, lol ^^

Then, if I feel like it, I may watch tv, a movie, or anime, play video games for an hour or so, or go on the computer for a little bit. But usually, when I'm bored, I take a nap to past the time.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

when i get bored i think of philosophies. Very interesting if you make ur own :D. Well what i usually do is read, net or talk to meh wife shes a great person!. wheres the 'Martial status' thing for mt? hmmm

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lol, come to forums like these...

or masticate

or masturbate

or read a book

or talk to someone

or clean my room

or sleep ^_^

-repeat-

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.